Adult Situations - Cover

Preview

Adult Situations

by Wolf

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Sharing, Slut Wife, Wife Watching, Incest, Group Sex, Orgy, Polygamy/Polyamory, Swinging,

Erotica Sex Story: Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Here’s another long novel with an unfolding number of characters as in most of my stories. By request, there’s a running Dramatis Personae – a list of characters – at the end of most chapters. Inconsequential characters are not on the list until that status changes to one of importance. I hope the story gives you many hours of enjoyment as you read it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.