Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 77: The List and Other Surprises

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77: The List and Other Surprises - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“I feel like an automated fuck buddy of some kind – a gigolo of some kind.”

Crystal poked at my side. “Just keep fucking. It’ll be over soon and then you can just start being more opportunistic.”

“Okay, so who’s next? Who’s number nine?”

Carol also poked me as she dragged her naked breast up my bicep. “Can you name the ones you’ve done, by number?”

“I can,” I stated proudly. “Number one was Crystal and Trish’s mother, Beth. Number two was Darlene, three was Madison, four was Stacy – Madison’s mother, five was ... ummm, Jill, six was Deborah, seven was Wendy Wallace, and eight was my friend from the Appalachian Trail Kitty Privalova. Now, I guess I’m ready for number nine.”

“Okay, you are starting off this beautiful Saturday evening with a blindfold on. Several of us want to see if you can identify the mystery woman that will start by riding you once you start?”

Crystal produced a scarf from her wardrobe and wrapped my head in the material so that I couldn’t see. Others nearby applauded. Some male said, “You should keep him that way all the time.” There was great laughter.

I was again seated on the chaise that we’d been reclining on earlier. Crystal helped me to lie back, but I wasn’t flat on my back.

Suddenly, two chilly hands took hold of my cock and balls. Whoever it was started to gently fondle me, but the emphasis was obvious on getting me hard and aroused.

I was sucked into an equally cold mouth. I thought that my assigned woman had been holding a cold soda can in both hands, and then had taken in some of the liquid before ingesting my cock into her mouth. Yes, the temperature change was highly stimulating.

I had the feeling that the person delivering the blowjob was somewhat small. The cushion on the chaise hadn’t deflected that much as she’d knelt on the bed. I also felt that her mouth wasn’t all that large either, or her hands. She’d used both hands on my cock and had some left over.

I could suddenly feel some long tresses of hair drifting around my groin as I got blown. This girl had long hair. I guess I also thought that some of the older women had more experience with BJs than this female had.

I requested, “Move so that I can eat you, or let me move.”

There was some whispering, and then my partner moved and rotated around as somebody else flattened out the chaise. I was nearly supine, and my mystery woman straddled my head and then continued her blowjob.

I poked around with my tongue as I first felt the feminine thighs on either side of my head. I struck pay dirt right away, and even got a little girlish moan from my lover as my tongue swiped up the moist slit.

Some of my assumptions were validated. The girl was small, didn’t weigh much, and then she swallowed my cock again. Fuck, I liked this.

Crystal said, “Any guesses you’d like to share?”

I speculated aloud, “Daisy? Is this Daisy?”

Crystal went, “Buzzzzzzz! Wrong answer. Keep trying.”

“I tried to itemize the various spinners in the group. I tried again, “Lisa?”

“Buzzzzzzz. Wrong! Try again.”

My young lover moved around; I think intentionally remaining atop my body except for her legs. I heard a giggle. Suddenly, her hand held my stiff cock and rubbed the head of my cock through her hairy bush. I not only needed a spinner, I needed one with pubic hair – or at least some of it.

I tried further, “Is Morgan back?” Morgan Hunter was a friend of Josh and Allison, was small, a spinner, and might be trying to fool me with some of her other theatrics. I couldn’t recall the state of Morgan’s pubic hair.

“Buzzzzzzz. Wrong! Try again.” This time it was Carol who pronounced my wrong answer from a few feet away.

I guessed Wendy, Heather, Heide, and even Lexi from towards the end of my long hike. The response was always the same: “Buzzzzzzz. Wrong! Try again.”

I tried a couple of names that occurred to me from having done ‘private porn’, but those were rejected, too. “Buzzzzzzz. Wrong! Try again.”

I finally asked a crucial question, “Have I ever been in this pussy before?” I had a feeling that my wives and friends were being devious in some way.

After a few feminine laughs, Crystal said, “Good question. No, you never have been inside her before.”

I was on a roll with one question. I tried to think who was on the doorstep of being in our group, only no one came to mind except for people I knew weren’t in Sarasota that weekend.

I asked, “Is this person barely legal?”

That produced lots of giggles and laughter among the women. I heard a clear, “Yes.”

I could only think of one possible candidate, and I’d only met the teenager once when she visited the house with her mother years earlier.

“Is this Tammy, Heather’s sister?”

Suddenly, the blindfold was ripped from my head.

Crystal went, “TA DAH!” and gestured to the youthful looking teen riding my midsection and driving my cock inside of her as deep as she could. This young woman was hyper horny.

Tammy smiled at me and then we kissed.

Some of the people standing near the chaise watching us drifted away. Heather and Carol stayed.

Heather teased, “Tammy is my present to you. Of course, she wasn’t hard to convince. She’d heard all my experiences, and wanted you on that basis alone.”

“You still in high school?”

Tammy said, “Nope. Graduated last May. I’m at the university nearby. Freshman taking a business and pre-law course.”

“Hmmmm. Prelaw?”

“Yeah. Heather becomes a doctor and gets sued for medical malpractice, and I keep her out of jail and bankruptcy. We’re sisters.” She thrust one fist into the air as a symbol of solidarity.

“Have you been coming to these parties?”

“This is my fourth. You were gone for the other three. I’m living on campus. I had to get out of the house. My mother, who you met, is stifling. Even now, I have to leave my cellphone at home so she can’t track my whereabouts. She thinks I’m back in the dorm right now. Little Tammy is studying her little ass off.”

I chuckled, “She didn’t like me or this place. It was too sexual, as I recall her comments”

Tammy snorted and ground her snug little cunt around on my groin. “Not sexual enough. I want to fuck all the time. I do have an upper-classman that I’ve taken a shine to, and we are very active. You know him.”

“I do?”

“Sure. Harley Palmer. We met here and started as fuck buddies, but we’re getting very affectionate and loving the last few weeks.”

“Well, I think you chose well, and so did he.”

Tammy said, “Less talking and more fucking, please.” We started making very long strokes into her small body. She’d rise up until I was just about to fall out of her love sheath, and then sink down on my cock again. I did fall out of her quim a couple of times, and she lunged, took hold of my shaft, and steered it right back inside her. She wanted me deep in her body.

Tammy and I completed our fuck about ten minutes later. She seemed enraptured by the event. She told me she loved me just like her sister and looked forward to being with me again and again in the future.

I pointed around the patio at the other couples and small groups that were engaged in sex and loving. “And what are your thoughts about all of that?”

“Oh, God, I love it. Heather tells me that you do, too. I have no desire to be exclusive with anybody right now, and I am just discovering how arousing and how much fun sex can be. I love older men – like you, and so here I am. I hope that’s okay.”

“Oh, it’s fine. Just don’t change your expectations in that regard. Hey, what about Harley?”

She kissed my nose. “Not to worry. Harley may become an exception to all rules.”

We went into the pool and then showered off the chlorine water. The two of us air dried at the patio bar. Ben Tabor came up to us and introduced himself to Tammy. She looked enthralled that the young man had singled her out, and she gladly went off with him.

A voice beside me said, “Hi. If that was Number Nine, I am your Number Ten.”

I turned to a pretty brunette that I’d met only one before, very briefly – even more briefly than Tammy.

“You’re...”

“I’m Ann Morrow. I’m not surprised you don’t remember me. I was with Josh Kirby when we first met. I was also dressed, until later than evening, but I’m not sure you saw me then. That was a few weeks ago.” She motioned with her hands down her svelte body. She was hard to ignore and turned me on in about a dozen different ways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.