Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 45: A Tale of Two Cities

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: A Tale of Two Cities - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. It was the age ... No never mind. My life did become the tale of two cities, but not those two. Instead it was Sarasota, what I referred to as my home, and Atlanta.

I couldn’t ever remember being so busy – work busy and sex busier.

I transitioned all of my steady clients to Cyber Solutions and didn’t lose one of them. Most liked that I’d be able to offer a broader array of technical solutions to them should they need them. One even signed up for cloud services immediately, and that made me a star with Haley Shelton at CS.

Harley, my first intern, finished up the summer and started college as a computer science major. He was disappointed that he didn’t have any courses in his major in his freshman year, but I assured him he’d be buried enough with that extra workload.

Heather, our incipient nurse, started at her college. Besides the standard college-level English, history, and psych courses, she also had the introductory anatomy course. Just knowing the complexity of the human body, I could guess and shared with her that that was the course that separated the future nurses and doctors from the dropouts. Trish verified that to be the case.

To help Heather learn her material, we bought a complete skeleton. It was a life-size plastic replica all connected together. It usually wore a Tampa Bay Buccaneers cap as it hung on its stand in our living room. We each would spend ten or fifteen minutes with her as she learned the bones, and then got into muscles and tendons.

We soon had pictures and charts of the various muscles, organs, plumbing, and other aspects of the human body on the walls near the skeleton. We all cheered after Heather’s mid-term exam; she got a perfect score - the only one in the class of a hundred nursing candidates.

She had tutoring help in all her other courses, too, and was pulling down A’s in those subjects as well. I never knew that my father, Ross, had been a psychology major in college. I figured given his interest in finance that he’d been a business and accounting major. Wrong.

Tara got promoted and was the head attendant on most of her flights. She also got to pick better routes, so was occasionally home mid-week. Trish continued on as one of the trauma room nurses. She often had stories to tell us about an exciting evening in the ER, and sometimes some tragedies.

Crystal and Carol motored on nicely with Crystal Blue Photography. The adult nature of the business expanded further. First, they hired a young man to help with the editing – Troy Bennett. Again, he’d never done ‘adult’ work before, but took to the subject with great interest and talent.

Second, they hired another videographer – Temple. She’d shortened her name to one word legally when she’d turned eighteen and kept it that way since then. She was the most skilled photographer on the expanding CBP team. She also was pretty good at video editing.

Crystal et. al. spent at most a day shooting a movie, but it was taking five days on average to process the hours of video from multiple cameras. Matt Volpetti from ADS in Los Angeles, hadn’t turned down any of Crystal’s videos, but he had made requests for material and had some great suggestions that she liked and implemented.

The ‘private porn’ business that Crystal had also expanded, but not at as rapid a rate as the commercial products. With my increasing absence to Atlanta or just my need to spend time on Cyber Solutions, she increasingly relied on the other men in our group and she’d occasionally hired a few people as actors – both men and women.

I could be entirely open with everyone about my new job. Since most of them could barely understand a computer, what my new company did with servers, networks, clients, storage, and security just about totally mystified them. That tended to keep discussions short and very general.

With a bigger ‘cushion’ to play with because of Cyber Solutions cash flow, I was able to hire six geeks in the Sarasota area that I had often relied on to help my one-man business in some way. They became the rudiments of what would become the Gulf Coast Office for Cyber Solutions. I also handed off all my client work to them.

Jean had rapidly become what Crystal called my ‘Atlanta Wife’. When I was in Georgia, I just stayed at her apartment and in her bed.

I had a long talk with Jean about several different things. First, I wanted her to know that I was not headed towards an exclusive marriage with her. I needed to be sure her expectations were in line with reality. I was already married and also had a fiancée, and those relationships were just getting off the ground. I didn’t want Jean to think of herself as the ‘other woman’ either.

Jean was astounded that Crystal knew all about her, liked the snapshots and short video clips I’d taken of her, and wanted her in our group. The result was that Jean became a friend-with-benefits, but I knew that she’d rapidly fallen in love with me. I think my lifestyle was the big attraction because I was so far off the beaten path, especially in terms of relationships. We fucked like bunnies whenever I was in Atlanta.

The other long talk with Jean dealt with the details of my sexuality, my family status, and the many friends with whom I shared all that. One night I put a list of names in front of Jean: all the people that I knew in what I called our sex club. I then went through and talked in length about each person, their work, our interactions, and so on. I had pictures of everybody on my cellphone, a few of those were racy or even pornographic.

When I was through, Jean kissed me and said, “Count me in, too.”

Counting her in was a far cry from actually being at our barbecue the following Saturday evening with about thirty-five or forty horny people.

After that talk, I brought Jean down to Sarasota at the end of one week, ostensibly to hire a ‘queen bee’ for the office that would keep things running in Florida and keep the geeks in some degree of order. That resulted in Alice O’Rourke taking on the job. She wanted to work part-time at first and then changeover to full time after her second child started going to school on a full-time basis rather than half-days. That suited us fine, since we were just starting up.

Of course, Jean stayed at the house – in my bed a goodly part of the time, and she met Crystal, Carol, Tara, Elynn, Heather, Cory, and the others in our crazy band of sex maniacs.

We had a pre-Thanksgiving sex party. Other than the name, there was no other indication of the event or its relation to the holiday. Brian and Beth Wolcott, Crystal and Trish’s parents, flew down for the weekend. They even had Tara as their flight attendant.

Jean had liked Cory, and so mid-week, the two finally hooked-up as we had a much smaller gathering than what Saturday would bring. Besides my wife and fiancée, I kept Heather and Elynn happy, and then Trish came over and brought some reinforcements. Jean fucked Paul and my father. I was sure she was proving to me that she could function well in a group sex environment.

During the day on Saturday, Jean tagged along as I ran errands getting food and beverages for that evening’s party. If she had questions, she held back. We talked about office space and I showed her a couple of places where I thought there might be adequate space to get started with CS South, as we’d come to call it.

Ross and I fired up the barbecue early in the afternoon so we’d have a great bed of hot coals to build on when the cooking actually started. Jean worked with some of the others in the kitchen doing salads and desserts. I found out later that she was getting a woman’s point of view about the routine orgy from the girls.

Paul and Cory set up the extra tables we’d use for dinner. Harley came by and brought several playlists of music on a USB drive that he thought would inspire people as the evening went on. I reviewed his printed list of the songs and thought he’d done pretty well, given the age span of those that would be attending.

The teens came by en-masse and dropped off boxes of soft drinks and water, and asked what other set-up was needed. Derek helped arrange the pool chaises and outdoor chairs at our home and at Ross’s. He also checked out the sound system with Harley’s playlist, and also the little LED lights that would provide the subtle lighting for the lovers later that evening.

By five o’clock, everything was humming along and really ready for the rest of the guests that weren’t already at one house or the other. In theory, Crystal, Carol, and my house was to be the hub for the party.

Some of the guys gathered around the grills as I started the various entrees we were going to be eating for dinner. Guests started to arrive and by six-thirty the house, patio, and yard out to the seawall were abuzz with our guests. Dinner started buffet style at seven-fifteen, but some guest held off for another half-hour.

Jean was surprised at how readily the females all adopted a topless state of dress. She went along with the crowd, and was further surprised by how casually the men treated that situation – until I pointed out that most of the males were sporting chubbies.

I sat with Steve and Julie Wallace, Kit and Dax Morrison, Stacy Landry, and Jean Muir for dinner. Doug and Penny Rogers were at the other end of the table from me, but I really couldn’t talk to them past the others. I got to refresh my friendships with old friends, and watched as Jean impressed the others as our newest ‘member’.

Steve was especially taken with Jean. He turned on his charm so much that Julie rolled her eyes at me at one point when no one else was watching. I whispered to Jean that she should invite Steve to be with her after dinner – to ‘dance’. I’d explained that it was easier for many people to ask for a ‘dance’, than to go off someplace to fuck.

Jean turned to Steve a few minutes later, “Will you hold some time for me after dinner so we can dance together?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.