Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 47: Neighbors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: Neighbors - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Connie Mason was a pretty hot brunette. She was tall, lean, and athletic. She was tanned and only had a white band around her waist where her bikini bottoms had blocked the sun from her skin. I wondered whether she’d noticed that I was tanned all-over.

The absence of her bikini undies revealed a patch of pubic hair in the shape of the letter ‘V’ aimed down at her slit. Her slit was the kind that didn’t really close up, like a coin slot. She was more or less open for business and arousal all the time, with her moisture and fluids open to her undies, or in this case, to the open air and my mouth and tongue.

I’ve always found it difficult to describe some tastes and colors. One sometimes invokes one to describe the other. Connie was a rainbow of tastes – sweet, tart, salty, sour, and umami, all rolled into the nectar of the gods.

My fingers penetrated her nude body, the moisture from her inner cavern rapidly covering them as she generated more and more in response to my touch with hand and mouth.

Connie’s first orgasm was a quiet one, almost like a contained sneeze where someone doubles over as though in pain, winces severely, and tries to grasp hold of some animate object to steady themselves. Connie did all of those, and moaned in a way that let the others in the room know without doubt what had just happened.

Soon after, I held her hips and guided her luscious body as she lowered it onto mine with my erect cock slowly coming into contact with her wet labia, and then slowly sliding into her body as her pink warmth surrounded my very erect shaft. As she put her full weight onto me, another one of those moans escaped from deep within her.

My first ejaculation into her body came when we were in a kind of missionary position. I knelt in front of the sofa she was on, my cock sawing into her body at a steady rate as my fingers toyed with her clitoris and lower body. I’d also been learning forward and sucking on her nice breasts and nips.

My release triggered Connie’s. She just swore. “Oh, God. Oh, God. This is the best feeling in the world. Oh, Yes. Oh, Yes.”

Later, as we all relaxed almost in silence, Connie said aloud, “We ARE going to do this again and again. I just love that we swapped with the two of you. Thank you. Thank you. I hope this was as good for you as it was for us.”

I hadn’t totally ignored Jean and Bob. I’d checked over often to be sure she was having a good experience. She was. I guess, like Connie, Jean could be almost silent or expressive about her orgasms. I wasn’t sure she’d had one, but when she didn’t with me, she insisted that the experience was just as rewarding for her.

Bob was a hirsute individual. I wondered whether Jean objected to the presence of such a hairy beast. Apparently, she didn’t. She was cuddled against him with one finger toying with his chest hair. He often kissed her hair or temples in a tender and loving gesture.

We had a second round after some making out. I made sure to suggest to Connie that she cuddle and have a third round with her husband before they slept. I also predicted that they’d have a few things to talk about the next day, so she should prepare herself. She nodded in understanding.

I did prompt her with some of the questions they should ask themselves about what happened with us. Did what we did hurt or help our marriage? Do you feel less affection or desire for me after being with Jean (or me)? What makes you want to this again, or not repeat what happened? If we were meeting for the first time after we saw each other fucking other people the night before, what would you think of me? Should we redefine our marriage or our vows? Should we have sexual relations with other people; if so, under what conditions or in what situations?

After our second round, Connie slipped on her skirt and blouse sans underwear, and scurried home in front of her barely dressed hubby. Bob was laughing and almost daring somebody to see them.

Jean and I made love before we went to sleep. There was little to say at that late hour about the evening other than how nice a time we’d had with her new friends.

Sunday morning, I asked her, “Care to tell me more about how last night came about?”

Jean blushed, “You corrupted me, and then last night happened.” She laughed and then planted a kiss on my cheek.

I teased, “Care to fill in some of the surrounding details?”

Jean made a huge sigh, as though revealing what she was about to say was a huge burden. “Okay. I was raised to believe that a loving relationship was one man and one woman, and that they got married, were exclusive with each other, were mildly possessive of each other with probably the man being dominant.

“If my man flirted with some other woman, I got jealous and worried that he’d cross over one of my rigid boundaries about exclusivity. I did that because if he gave some love to somebody else, it came out of the share that I got.

“I knew that I’d have to hide and suppress some of my feelings in deference to his. We’d have fixed roles in the marriage, too; probably a lot involving who did what around the house or kids, or with each other. I expected to have a role in my man’s happiness and for him to have a role in mine.

“And then I had to study you. When I got that report from our private investigator, I thought the man was teasing us with some sexual fantasy. I read about all your relationships and how they functioned. I even sent the PI back to work with a list of questions about how you interacted with people.”

I injected some humor to lighten the moment, “And you found out that I was an ogre and jackass.”

“No, I found out that you lived an entirely different paradigm about relationships. I made a list of the traits so that I’d always remember the alternative to what I was led to believe was the only way.”

Jean walked across the living room to her small desk and picked up a printed page. She sat next to me and we read together.

Love – One to Many
{c}Couple to Many
{c}Man-Woman to Any Mix
{c}Exclusivity – Yes to No
{c}Possessiveness – Yes to None
{c}Status – One Dominant to All Equal
{c}Monogamy to Consensual Nonmonogamy
{c}Initiative – Male to Anyone
{c}Jealousy to Compersion
{c}Boundaries – Fixed to Flexible
{c}Zero-Sum Game to Unlimited Love
Judgmental – Yes to No
{c}Communication – Some to Intense
{c}Roles – Static to Flexible & Changeable
{c}Happiness – From Spouse to From Within
{c}Vows – Fixed Forever to Often Renegotiated
Orientation – Secular to Spiritual
{c}Terms – Absolute to Situational
Jean said, “I had to fill in some of the words later. I didn’t know about compersion. The PI provided some of the vocabulary, too. He was very insightful.

“So, then the man that epitomizes this paradigm becomes the man that will rescue Cyber Solutions and even help it grow. Moreover, he becomes my boss and mentor ... and now my lover. I can’t tell you how happy that has made me.

“So, I’m adjusting to this new paradigm with you, and I run into Bob frequently coming and going around here. Our schedules were in synch. Connie showed up, too.

“We flirted with each other. I learned they were a new couple, recently married, and they found out I was single but seeing an interesting guy – you! Bob teased me about how long I could go between seeing you and some of the comments became pretty sexual and intimate. Connie got into the act, too. I could tell they were pretty libertine in their thinking.

“I put things together when you planned to stay over this weekend. Of course, I knew that you usually were home and you usually made love with people other than your wife or fiancée, and that they did the same with other men.

“I called Crystal and talked to her about my idea. She loved it and coached me in how to make the evening happen. She also told me that she already had Paul lined up as her first of last night.

“I invited Bob and Connie to dinner. I told them ‘my special guy’ would be there, too, and that we were looking for ‘playmates’. I hinted at the sex with some seductive looks and some whispers. I really put the spin on the word ‘playmates’ – they knew that I was hinting at something sexual, so they had some advanced notice about my thinking.

“So, they showed up on time. You weren’t here yet, but I got some really hot kisses from the two of them as they came in. I told them that I wanted a lot more before the evening ended. You arrived shortly after that and know the rest. I hope you liked them and enjoyed what I’d set up.”

I laughed. “Of course, I did. Connie was a delight, and Bob was cordial and will be a good friend to have. I wish we’d had more time to talk and interact. We seemed to rush through dinner to get to the main event, even though no one had explicitly agreed on the swap.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.