Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 66: Recovery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66: Recovery - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

My bed was surrounded by six women. They were laughing both at me and with me. They were all topless, so I had a dozen breasts to ponder said, “You what?”

Trish spoke, “I asked Dr. Harrington about your condition. You are NOT to have intercourse for two weeks. We may give you handjobs and blowjobs, but nothing that calls for any effort on your part – ANY EFFORT AT ALL. You are not to move about thrusting as you like to do in our little cunnys. You have internal stitches in your side that would rip apart if you did. You wouldn’t necessarily know it, and might bleed to death internally.”

It was also unlikely that I’d use my left arm for anything sexual or for anything. It was all but glued to my body to make the whole healing area in my shoulder immobile. The arm was taped to my body so it didn’t even need a sling. That would change in a week, I was told.

“Oh, great.” I rolled my eyes.

Trish pulled back my blanket and sheet. I was in the media room in my house, where a makeshift hospital room had been created with some rented medical equipment including a bed that electrically adjusted in a zillion ways. I was naked and my flaccid cock rested comfortably against my thighs.

Trish leaned forward as the other girls watched. She easily took all of me in her mouth and started to massage me with her tongue. She came off and said, “But we girls plan to keep you drained of seminal fluid. We know how too much build up can create intolerable situations for a healing man. We all understand how to cope with that issue.”

Crystal moved into position on my other side, and took control of my cock from her sister. God, they knew how to turn me on.

Two minutes later, Elynn was fellating me, and then it was Jean, and then Kim and Heather. Tara showed up and contributed to my arousal. She handed off to Alice, who gave a splendid blowjob, and then let Barbie take over. Barbie had come down from Atlanta specially to see me.

The lineup started a second time around, but Carol got the prize. I filled her mouth and then she snowballed the result with her co-wife, Crystal. Not only was I aroused, I was also boned tired. I went to sleep.

When I woke, Kim was reading next to the bed. She was wearing that damn light blue bikini that barely covered anything. She grinned, “Oh, good. My dinner meal is awake. Pure protein.”

Kim blew me. God, she knew what to do. I fell back asleep after my orgasm. I babbled briefly about not being able to please her, and she told me that I’d given her more pleasure in the short time that we’d known each other, than all the other men in her life. Such B.S., I told her. [Zzzzzz]

I awoke again as Trish was changing the Ringer’s lactate solution in my IV bag. It was about midnight and she’d just gotten home from a shift in the ER at the hospital. She told me about how I was still the talk of the town and the talk of the ER. I apparently was not in good shape when I arrived in the ER, but that was past. I did not request sexual relief and Trish didn’t offer. I went back to sleep thanks to some of the pain killer.

Crystal and Carol were in early the next morning, both for sex and for a confession, as it turned out.

Crystal stood contritely next to the bed with Carol beside her. “We have a confession to make that involves just the two of us.”

“This is something sexual, right?” I posed.

Both girls nodded in unison. “While you were in Europe, we got really horny. We went out and picked up to guys and fucked their lights out. We saw them a couple of times, and then you were home and all ‘this’ happened before we could tell you the way we wanted to.” She gestured to my hospital bed and IV.

“And the two men would like to have more nookie with you?” I teased.

The both nodded in unison again. “Yes.”

“So, go ahead. I’m not in any condition to do anything for a while – two weeks at best, according to Dr. Harrington, and even then, I’m seriously impaired.”

“You’re not mad at us? You don’t care?”

“Well, the last two guys you picked up fit into the group nicely – Jim and Ben. I’m surprised you didn’t call on them.”

“They were busy with the teens,” Carol explained sheepishly.

“So, you found some new cock.”

We went to Mattison’s downtown. It’s a meat market.”

“And you fund some meat?”

“Chet and Spence. They’re nice. I think ultimately we’d like to introduce them to the overall group.”

“And they don’t know about it?”

Crystal said, “I’m being Alice again, and Carol is Carol. No last names.”

Crystal’s reference to her name as Alice refreshed my memory of the time that she met Ross for the first time at a coffee house. She’d told him her name was Alice, and it was, except she didn’t go by that name. She used her middle name Crystal all the time, and that was who I met on an airplane when she was the flight attendant on my flights.

“When did you plan to spring the trap, so to speak?”

“Tonight. They don’t know who we are or our connection to you, or any of the others. We haven’t even swapped with them, but we did have sex in the same room with them. We were going to change that tonight.”

I studied the two of them. “You’re safe?”

“Yes. Elynn has the photos of their driver’s licenses that we sent her. They seem legit. They live in the apartments just north of Fruitville Road, near Lemon Avenue. That’s where they took us. We even walked there.”

“Where are you going tonight?”

“Dinner at a place called Lolita’s, and then, ha ha, dancing back at Chet’s apartment.”

And these men do what to justify their existence.”

“Chet is an entry-level detective for the Sarasota Police, and Spence is a real estate attorney and also an agent for the big firm in town.”

“I want a complete report as soon as you get home. If you don’t come home tonight, have somebody assure me you’re okay. You should show the two of them some of the great pornography you produce.”

They nodded in a serious way. “We’re filming another long scene today with some people that Julie found for us through her talent agency.” Crystal checked her watch.

Carol said, “And you’re not mad at us?”

“You two are your own minders. I do not control you. That’s not my model for a marriage, even in this relaxed motif that we’ve adopted. You do what you want. Thank you for sharing with me, otherwise I’d worry about what’s happening. Should I be worried?”

“OH, NO,” they both almost screamed. “We like the guys, and they’re not a threat to our marriage in any way.”

“Have fun.” I waved them off to their business day – a business doing pornography.

Elynn found me about eleven o’clock that night. I’d been dozing, but I occasionally could hear people moving around the rest of the house.

She said, “Crystal called. They’re staying overnight with Chet and Spence. She said you probably expected that, but to let you know. She said they had a nice dinner, and had been dancing ... with no gun fights taking place.”

I harrumphed. “Good to know. You meet them?”

“Nope, but I got a pretty complete report about their dates while you were in Europe. I think they picked wisely. I did verify that Chet indeed works for the Sarasota PD. He even shows up on their website doing some community relations stuff for the department.”

“Well, I guess I’ll get to meet them someday soon. They want to involve them in our group’s little orgies. I think tonight is some kind of test.”

“Test?” Elynn hadn’t heard about this.

“They are going to swap with them, and maybe tell them about some of the details about their lifestyle. I guess we’ll hear more about their success tomorrow when they get home.”

Elynn kissed me, being very careful of my shoulder and not to disturb the bed near my left hip in any way. She said, “I want to make you happy.”

“You do make me happy. I’m the one that hopes he makes YOU happy.”

“You have and you will, but right now, I’m going to do you.”

Elynn peeled her top off, exposing her unclad fabulous breasts. They jiggled and bounced as they became unwrapped. I got hard right away. She whipped off her jeans and undies, too, and then got in the chair next to my bed.

As I fondled myself with my one good hand, I watched as Elynn started to rub her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other. Her fingers went inside her cunt, came out, and she lapped at the juices on them. While doing that, her eyes never left mine. She was performing for me.

Elynn said, “I could put on one of my porn videos, too. I want you to see me masturbate and then I’m going to relieve you of some of your yummy cum.”

She slinked down in the chair further and spread her legs over the chair arms, and started to run and poke around in strategic places on her body more with both hands. I could hear how wet she was as she sloshed around in her own pussy with that hand.

Elynn closed her eyes and focused on her own pleasure. I so wanted to help. I so wanted to drive my cock into my fiancée’s sweet pussy, or have her come over me and drop down on me. I needed to heal. Shit.

Elynn came in a quiet way. The pleasure mounted up and then found her. She moaned and curled up slightly as her orgasm washed through her.

She was barely through when she rose and came to my good side. She leaned over the bed and inhaled my somewhat hard cock into her mouth. She bobbed a bit, toyed with my sack, and then stuck with the job a few more minutes until I came.

She didn’t do anything fancy. There was no snowballing. She waited until I’d finished ejaculating into her mouth, and then swallowed. I pulled her up to me with one hand and we kissed. I had never minded doing that.

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

“Think you can sleep?”

“Much better now. Thank you.”

“No, thank you for being the man you are. I’ll see you in the morning.”

I did go to sleep almost as soon as she left the room and put all but the night light off. I slept through the night.

The next afternoon after work, Crystal and Carol came and told me the details of their dates with Chet and Spence. Crystal gave me the Reader’s Digest version of events as Carol nodded and sometimes tossed in an item about what happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.