Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Deborah and Mitch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Deborah and Mitch - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

A beautiful nude female rode my equally naked body as I sat in one of Ross’s straight-back patio chairs. She suddenly stopped, but she didn’t disconnect or dismount. I felt the heat and velvet wetness of her cunt wrapped around my rock-hard shaft that resided deep inside her juicy cunt. I was sure I was in some heaven on earth. I also felt her warm breasts against my chest as she induced the two of us into a molten kiss where our tongues danced with each other as if on fire.

Her two hands went to the knot on the scarf around my head. I felt part of it release, and then she pulled the rest of the scarf off my head and tossed it aside.

Deborah leered at me with a shit eating grin from only inches away from my face. She’d been the flight attendant on my flights to and from Dallas that week. I’d never met her before, but we struck up a conversation on the way to Dallas, and she’d even initiated some flirting on the way home the previous day.

We were face-to-face, and she launched her lips back against mine. I had just enough time to say, “You taste divine.” The first thing that popped into my head. I hoped that she didn’t think that was too dorky; I did have a long history of making dumb statements like that.

We kissed and fucked, and for the first time I was allowed to bring my hands into play in what had been a game Crystal had devised. Now, I knew the real reason was to quickly get Deborah into our sexual clutches. I fondled her jiggly breasts and took full advantage of touching or sucking every square millimeter of available skin there and on the rest of her body. She loved it and purred.

I heard Crystal tease, “Hey, Deb, leave some for the rest of us.” Deb was acting both love starved and sex starved.

I looked over and my new girlfriend was being pummeled by a handsome male also about thirty years old. He had that chiseled body look to him that I guessed came from working out in a gym about twenty hours a day. If only I could get abs like that.

Crystal looked very happy. She was writhing beneath the man, even twerking her hips up to meet his in-thrusts to her body. God, that was sexy. Beyond Crystal, my father was fucking Darlene, and Greg was spooned behind Trish even further away on a chaise. The eight of us were all still fucking in our first round of sex together. All blindfolds were gone.

Deborah said in a soft voice to me, “I told you that I’d see you SOON, when you were getting off the plane. I bet you didn’t think this would be happening, did you?”

“No. This is a very pleasant surprise. I suppose the game that Crystal instigated was all a guise to hide your arrival into our midst.”

“It was. I told her that I wanted to be with you when we got serious about fucking, however. You give off great pheromones. Both times we met on the plane, you triggered my sex drive and made me wet. I was afraid that I’d become sexually obnoxious to the other passengers.”

“You were very pleasing to me. You said you know Crystal from work?”

“Yes. We’ve been on hundreds of flights together and even had some time off together. We’re also lovers. I hope that news doesn’t dampen your enthusiasm for either of us.”

“To the contrary. I find sapphic play not only fun to watch, but also extremely arousing to this male animal. Ross is the same way.”

“Crystal told me all about you, Dave. I was expecting you on that flight to Dallas, but I had to ask a few things to be sure I had the right guy.”

“I should have guessed when you asked me if I lived alone.”

“Your reply of ‘with another guy and two pretty women’ was classic and scored you big points with me and Crystal because you were honest The airborne lotharios all claim to be single and unattached even with their wedding rings on, and then they try to get me into bed somehow. You were polite and friendly, and an open conversationalist, and weren’t trying to get a quickie in the plane’s toilet. Nice for a change.”

I teased, “But you didn’t know what I was thinking. I’m fundamentally a pervert in disguise.”

Deb laughed, “Good; like the rest of us.” She kissed me and wormed her tongue deep into my mouth.

As the kiss ended, I asked, “Who’s the guy with Crystal?”

“That’s Mitch, short for Mitchell Singer. He’s my fiancé. We’ve been engaged for six months, but neither of us feel pressure to get married or even to set a date – my mother, notwithstanding. We’re a solid enough event that I’m already changing my name to his on some things.”

“Open marriage?”

“It will be, just as it’s an open relationship right now. We’ve known Darlene and Greg, too – through Crystal.”

I glanced down our bodies to where our genitals were solidly connected and said, “Good to know. I wouldn’t want to get crossways to him. His muscles have muscles.”

“Mitch is a trainer in Silver’s Gym. He runs the place, in fact. He gets a lot of time to work on that body, plus he gets to keep all the ladies happy in his role as the chief trainer.”

“Is that how you met?”

“Yes. I asked for some serious happiness in my training regime and he was exceptionally satisfying. Being cooped up in a one-hundred-foot aluminum tube as it hurdles through the sky near the speed of sound is not conducive to staying in shape. I joined his gym, we got handsy with each other, and one thing led to another. That was two years ago.”

“It doesn’t look like his first rodeo with Crystal,” I commented. I knew from what Darlene had said that Crystal had other lovers. I made an assumption.

“It’s not. Crystal wanted to try him shortly after we started dating about two years ago, so with my blessing she did and he did. The next we knew Trish was there, too, and later Darlene. We’re kind of closing the circle tonight with everybody here including you, Greg, Mitch, and Ross. We have got to do this on a regular basis.”

We ground our bodies together for a bit and made out.

Eventually, I said, “This is really a nice way to meet somebody for the first time. It gets over those few awkward moments and the uncertainty about whether we’d be sexually compatible together.” I chuckled.

Deb said, “Yep, I agree. Fundamentally, I’m a slut – always have been and always will be. I told Mitch way back, ‘Take me as I am, because I don’t see myself changing too much.’ He was a man-slut with all the women he was fucking, and he confessed that he didn’t want to change that motif either. I was meeting fascinating men in my travels, and having fun with lots of one-night stands. We told each other that we didn’t care what they did, but we did want to be with each other when we could ... and here we are today.”

“Crystal told me that she’s hypersexual – a nymphomaniac, and she meant in a clinic way.”

“Me, too. Mitch, too.”

“Crystal seems to be limiting her sexual times to being with this group.” I thought of our telephone calls, texts, and other communications in the evenings or nights after she was laid up someplace and in some hotel.

Deb said, “If you want to be popular with her, tell her she has the freedom while she’s traveling to fuck the daylights out of interesting people she meets. She was doing that for a while, but I didn’t know she’d changed. She must be serious about you or Ross – maybe both of you based on what she said.”

I nodded as I thought about how to phrase that discussion with Crystal. The thought of Crystal fucking a random stranger in the midst of her travels actually excited me. I got harder inside Deb’s wet pussy, and added some new zigs and zags to our lovemaking.

I’d stayed in a Holiday Inn Express when I was in Dallas. I got still harder thinking of Deb meeting me in my hotel room, and then the two of us fucking away the night, even going hot and heavy for over an hour before we took the time to learn each other’s names.

Deb asked, “What did you just think about? I felt you grow and get harder inside me, and you were doing just fine before that, too.”

I told her, “What you’d be like as a hotel fuck some night when I was on the road and along the way met this hot flight attendant. That’d be so fucking great, and we’d go all night long. You are one hot cookie, but I bet hundreds of guys have told you that.”

“Well, a few. I get some kind of offer on most of my flights, but coming from you, especially as you have your impressive cock deep inside me, gives it new meaning. You made it past the pearly gates and you’re constantly giving me little orgasmic twinges every minute or two; very nice.” She laughed and ground her pussy down on me for maximum penetration.

“Well, I hate to bring up a delicate subject, but I am inside you bareback, and I’m getting near to my orgasm. How would you like to end what I hope is our first of many couplings?”

Deborah leaned in and kissed me. “You, sir, are a gentlemen. I know this because you care about me and you asked. I want you to cum and plaster your jizz all over my cervix. I am on the pill, so fatherhood is not imminently likely for you – at least with me. On the other hand, I love to feel drippy.”

About two minutes later, we both sped up our movements into and out of her body, and then I started to cum. As I did, Deb seemed to separate from the planet, fly into outer space, and then explode into tiny orgasming pieces of sexy female. Her whole body shook, and that led me to squirt a few extra times because that seemed so arousing.

“Oh, fuck. You are great. I can see why Crystal praised you. I feel privileged to be in her inner circle.” She gestured to the other chaises that also had mating couples.

As we cooled down, I knelt in front of Deborah, and ate her pussy clean. She announced that she’d never had that done to her and that she was astonished and almost shocked at the occurrence. Her amazement peaked further when I gave her another orgasm from my oral efforts as I cleaned up my mess. We walked naked to the outside bar, and I got Deb a glass of chilled white wine. She sat naked on the bar stool, and I joined her with a bottle of water and we watched the other couples. Mitch and Crystal were nearest to us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.