Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 19: More New Friends and Lovers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: More New Friends and Lovers - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

As Jade, Savvy, and I lay panting after our exertions to get orgasms, I panned my camera around the hotel’s honeymoon suite living room. Through the open French doors into the bedroom I could see Crystal with Carl and Ken. I got up and walked in, letting the camera lead the way. I reminded myself that Crystal Blue Photography was on paying gig, and despite our playing sexually with the newly married couple and their besties, we were supposed to prepare a video.

Crystal was splayed out on the bed with that ‘rode hard and put away wet’ look. She and the two men were still going strong, however. As she lay back, Carl, the groom, was fucking her sweet pussy with renewed fervor. I knew he’d been in there for the first round, and I was sure this was the second.

While Carl pumped away, Ken knelt on the bed beside her head. She held his cock with one hand and directed the head and the first several inches of his shaft into her maw. Sometimes, she’d inhale one of his balls and lave on that. She appeared quite eager. It was then that I noticed the cum from the earlier round smeared around her tits, chest, neck, and even in her hair. Ken seemed to like playing with her quaking boobs that were gyrating in time with Carl’s strokes.

I glanced around the room. Crystal had set up three cameras focused on the bed from different angles. Her handheld camera lay beside them still taking pictures of her fuck and suck in profile to her body. She had the bases covered.

I did some close-ups of Carl’s cock pumping into her body, and then of her deep-throating Ken’s cock. She sure was sexy. I noted with delight how the engagement ring that I’d given her sparkled in the room’s lights. Yep, my fiancée was getting double-teamed.

After a few minutes of videoing, I went back to the sofa. Jade and Savvy were sitting drinking champagne from flutes the hotel had provided along with the ice bucket for the newlyweds. That was so traditional. I wonder how many grooms overindulged to the point of non-performance because of the free amenities.

I looked at Jade, “What now? What’s your pleasure?”

She smiled up at me. “I’d like to do another round and so would Savvy. You’re fun and very satisfying. I’m sure Crystal can handle the men for a while. You came inside me. It’s now Savvy’s turn to be your cum bucket and for me to clean her up.” Her brilliant smile lit up the room.

I chuckled and set the camera down on the back of the sofa aimed mostly at Savannah. If she was to be the finale, I wanted the right focus for the next bit of filming.

We repeated things pretty much for the next round. I had the two of them more interactive, including with me in some role. They liked that. A favorite seemed to be one of them riding my cock and me eating the other one of them. Jade said I had superb pussy eating skills. I liked to think so.

Eventually Savvy did get my load. This time to the women’s amazement, I shared the work of eating the newly deposited fluids from her pussy. Both women made resolutions about getting their husband-boyfriend to do the same in the very near future.

As we recuperated the two women had more champagne, and I downed two bottles of water. I realized I was tired. I looked into the bedroom and Crystal was sprawled on her belly between the two exhausted younger men. They were all worn out.

I tapped on her foot and she turned up at me with a grin. I whispered, “We should go, huh?”

She nodded and slid off the bed. I called Jade over and had her fill the space that Crystal had just occupied. Savvy took the other side of Carl. Everyone started kissing and the cameras picked that up. They then just lay there, limp as a log. I guessed that they’d be asleep in less than a minute.

Crystal and I collected our cameras, tripods, mounts, lights, and clamps, and boxed up everything. We dressed after a little clean-up, and then left the honeymoon suite. We were home going to sleep snuggled together in thirty minutes.

The next morning, Crystal woke me with a blowjob, but she mounted me after I was hard and we had a slow fuck as we woke up.

“Did you like fucking Jade and Savannah?” she asked.

“Of course; and you with Carl and Ken?”

“Of course. They weren’t imaginative. They ate up every suggestion I made like hungry men. When I asked for a ‘DP’ I had to explain the acronym to them. They looked horrified that one of them would have his cock in my ass. I’m afraid that I laughed.”

I laughed at the thought. I reminded her, “When you met me, I was that naïve about sexual things. You were much more experienced than I was.”

Crystal poked at my side. “You could have fooled me. I guess you were a quick study. Anyway, I did invite the two couples to one of our sex parties. I figured it would be an educational experience for the four of them. They said they’d call me after they got back from the honeymoon. They’re all going to travel and room together down in Aruba. Jade told me the resort was clothing optional.”

I commented that Jade and Savvy seemed onboard with everything that I tried. “They were into each other, too. There was no hesitation to eat at the two ‘Y’s’. They were up to speed on snowballing, too.”

“We’ll have fun with them.”

“The guys will be in for a little more of a surprise, too. I ate my cum from Savvy, and they asked about that. I explained that it was routine for me and they loved the idea. They want to get Carl and Ken doing that and snowballing with them. This will be new territory for them to explore.”

About then, a delightfully naked Carol peeked into the room and broke into a smile when she saw that we were awake. “Good morning. I slept with Ross and Trish. We all had sex last night. It was so gratifying. I just love having all of you as lovers.”

Crystal emphasized, “I don’t ever want you to think that the sex is required as any part of your job working for Crystal Blue Photography.”

Carol looked horrified. “Oh, no. Why would I ever think that? Of course, it’s not. I just love the sex. This is like all new for me. I feel so lucky to have seen your ad in the paper and then been able to get the position. I love you all, and I mean with my heart a flutter and everything emotional you can think of.”

Crystal waved my penis around and aimed it at Carol who stood beside the bed. She said, “Hop on. I got it ready for you.”

Carol looked hopeful, assessed the veracity of the request, and then mounted me. She lowered her body onto mine, steering my cock into her body as she got lower and lower, until I had nothing more to offer her in that regard.

“Oh, God, you feel so good and so right inside me.” Some long and deep kisses followed with both of us.

We moved together for a few minutes slowly grinding our bodies together. Crystal was close beside us, alternately kissing one and then the other of us. I used one hand on her pussy, but she told me to focus on Carol, so I did.

When I rolled Carol over, Crystal mounted her head to get eaten out. I already knew that she was pretty ripe from the night before, having come home from our fuck session without taking a serious shower or douche. To my surprise, Carol loved the gross residues that she found in her cunt. She enthusiastically lapped and sucked, and then used some fingers to pry the last vestiges of our ‘wedding night’ from inside her.

When we were done, Carol was ecstatic about her wake-up fuck, being able to work on Crystal’s dirty pussy, and being able to be with us all day.

Over a nude breakfast, Crystal asked her, “Where do you live, Carol? Not that we’re trying to get rid of you, but you should maybe bring your things to the house since you spend all your time here. We can find room and some drawers for you in one of the bedrooms.”

Carol looked embarrassed. “Errr, I have a room. I rent a room. That’s all. I don’t have much. I didn’t get a job right away after I finished college. You’re the first place that I’ve worked since graduating. I really needed the money.”

I asked, “Do you have a lot of student loans?”

She nodded but put her head down in embarrassment, “About $80,000. I had no money to go to college. I accumulated that over four years, even with my working on campus and living on the cheap.”

Crystal and I both gasped. That was the largest amount I knew of except for something I’d heard on TV about the debt that medical students acquired over their education. I knew what she was making for her work for Crystal, and I couldn’t imagine how she’d ever pay off her loan.

After breakfast, we did get dressed and took Carol to her room in my SUV. We also brought a dozen or so carboard boxes. Two hours later, we moved the last of her things to the car, and she turned in her key. Carol was now living at the house – five of us rather than four.

I found Ross in his study going over some finances and I told him about Carol’s student loans. He calculated that the monthly interest alone was about $360 per month. That was more than what she’d been paying in rent for her room over a laundromat.

We conspired a bit, and each kicked in about half of what she owed. I’d figure out how to zero out the loan the next day. I went back and found Carol unpacking in one of the spare bedrooms that she’d already been using as a base of operations for her clothes. I asked her a few more questions, and even got one of her monthly ‘payment due’ notices. I made a copy of it, especially since it had all of the account information on it.

Monday morning, after some telephone calls, and a couple of wire transfers, Carol suddenly had no student debt. We didn’t say anything to her, but the clerk I talked to promised to send a Paid In Full notice to her before the end of the week.

Saturday morning after Carol retrieved the mail, we all heard a panicked scream from the foyer of Ross’s home. “WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOU DO?” Carol was sobbing almost uncontrollably. She kept repeating that mantra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.