Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 75: The Bed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75: The Bed - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I collected the third ‘official’ draw card late on my first night home. Madison was the lucky girl. She’d already been with Paul and my father, but she’d gone out of her way to clean up so she was pristine and desirable for me – as if she wouldn’t be in any condition.

I asked Madison where she wanted to go. Uncharacteristically for our geography, it had gotten quite chilly as the evening went on. As a hiker, I didn’t think it was that bad, but I gave a choice of locales.

Madison said, “I want to make love to you in your big bed. We all saw it arrive and get assembled about three weeks ago. I think that’s so cool. Can we?”

I led the adorable and deliciously naked twenty-year-old into the house and we went upstairs to the master bedroom suite. The group on patio had thinned out greatly in any case, even for a Saturday night. As we went down the hall to the master bedroom, I did notice that the guest rooms were all occupied, and pausing at the door of some, I could see one or two couples still being romantic in each. They’d left the door open – always an invitation to join in or just watch.

At the door to my own renovated bedroom, I took in the scene on the bed. I chuckled to myself.

Crystal and Carol were with the new men that they’d found just before I headed off on my long hike.

Chet Carson had Crystal at the edge of the bed as he stood on the floor. The Sarasota Police Detective was holding her legs apart as she lay on her back looking up at him, and as he drove his engorged cock into my wife’s wet little pussy. She was up on her elbows watching the steady pumping of love into her body. I hadn’t noticed before, but Chet was very well hung. I bet he was one of her favorites for sex and probably for porn videos.

Right next to them, Carol was riding Spence Spencer, Chet’s buddy and wingman – at least he was when the two men met the two girls when they were on the prowl. Carol’s breasts were displaying their ability to flip and flop around as she bounced on his body. I noted that she provided the bounce and that the bed only cushioned her downward slams onto the virile man.

Madison giggled next to me. “I haven’t been with either of those men yet.” I noticed the use of the word ‘Yet’. She sounded eager.

I teased, “I can give you your drawing card back.”

“Oh, God, no. I want you right now – just what they’re doing and anything else you can think of. I love you and I’m totally yours.”

Madison was soon on her back and I was eating pussy that had just turned from being ‘teenage pussy’ to being ‘young pussy’ about a month or so earlier. Madison was immediately writhing in pleasure and stroking my head to indicate her joy at my rendering of pleasure to her.

Crystal and Carol both gave me loving looks. Their lovers were a little more neutral, but knew they were on safe ground. We had the key discussion months earlier. I wondered how frequently they’d been coming to the house and seeing my wives.

The fact that we had three couples comfortably fucking in the big bed was a significant luxury I hadn’t experienced before. We’d tried it in a king-size bed and that ended up with one couple leaving to go elsewhere. We were all elbows and knees and lots of bumping into each other to disturb our rhythms.

As I looked around, I decided that there was room for even one more couple with some scrunching together.

That thought must have been communicated through the psychic ether surrounding the house because two minutes later, Elynn and Jean came onto the bed and started to make out. They were quite romantic with each other, and I hadn’t realized how tightly they’d bonded. They really did love each other.

What amazed me further, was that there was still room on the bed for yet another couple. I loved this bed. This would be a lot of fun. I did some basic math about the bed. It was about fifteen feet wide and over seven feet in length (head to toe). With four couples, each couple had just under four feet of space to themselves. A fifth couple would have shrunk that to three feet. Yes, we’d have lots of fun. I expected that my wives already had, although Crystal had been with me along the Appalachian Trail when it got delivered.

The benefit of being my third lover of the night was that I was able to give Madison a really long lovemaking session. I was not on edge, and so I could apply all sorts of techniques to our session and actually drive her crazy with lust and love.

As she rode me in the cowgirl, I commented to her, “You’ve grown in the chest. You weren’t this big when I left.” I cupped both of her breasts in my hands. She’d gone from a B to a solid C in bra size, I guessed.

She nodded. “Growth spurt – seriously. I thought by eighteen I’d be done with that kind of stuff, except for what happened when I had babies sucking on my tits. Instead I grew some more. In the past year, I’m an inch taller and my boobs definitely grew. More fun for everybody. Fun bags; that’s what Cory calls them.” She laughed at the name.

“They’re still pretty perky, in my humble opinion.” I leaned forward and she brought her left breast to my mouth. I sucked on the nipple until she moaned and changed breasts. Not only did she grow, but there was a nice taste to her skin. I wondered what emollient she was using on her skin or whether this was her natural flavor.

My wives and boyfriends finished up next to Madison and me after a few minutes. They were not in sync, but everyone seemed happy. The four of them left to take a swim. Even though the evening air temperature was lower than usual, the pool water would be warm and so would the pool shower.

Madison and I carried on, and so did Jean and Elynn next to us. Madison was riding me at one point and came like a ton of bricks. She fell into my arms and we had an epic kiss. She then started right back up and repeated the previous ten minutes with another orgasm. Eventually, I joined her in our orgasmic heaven.

I ate out Madison as the others watched. We didn’t snowball, but we shared some kisses with our mouths full of cum. I think she wasn’t as empty as she thought.

Crystal and Carol came back to the bedroom naked and alone. I gave them a weak wave with my arms around Madison. They got into the bed and there were lots of shared kisses and then we all went to sleep.

I wasn’t fully back on ‘human time’, apparently. I was still on ‘hiker time’, when I’d go to bed with the sun and wake up at sun rise. Moreover, for most of the hike the sun was setting about nine o’clock and rising around five-thirty, so I got eight hours in, although it wasn’t always restful depending on terrain under my ‘bed’, weather, and the supposed proximity of bears or other critters.

I awoke at six the next morning. The sky outside was just starting to get lighter. Crystal was also on ‘hiker time’. She was smiling at me. Madison was sleeping on her stomach next my other side. I gently rubbed her beautiful ass with one hand but that didn’t disturb her at all.

Crystal and I made love, at least trying to be cognizant of the others in the bed. We didn’t speak, we just had a nice gentle fuck that brought us each pleasure and an orgasm. We got up and went into the large shower room and cleaned up. I shaved, even though I’d shaved the previous afternoon. It felt good to not have a four- to six-day growth of facial hair to hack through.

I asked Crystal in the shower whether the ottoman was getting any use. She laughed and said, “Oh, yes! It sure has. Spence and Chet love to fuck us in here, and so do Russ and Deke.”

That reminded me of the question that occurred to me the night before. I said to Crystal, “You four looked quite intimate last night. Anything I should be worried about?”

Crystal looked surprised at the question. She said, “Not on my account, but you’ll have to ask Carol. She’s never said anything, but she is comfortable with those two – maybe too comfortable.”

“Were you four together a lot while I was gone?”

She said, “I’ll give you a couple of answers to that question since the answer is subjective. Answer one is yes, particularly right after you left for your trek. There was a lot of NRE or new relationship energy going on between the four of us. Every time that we got together, however, we made sure to swap partners at least once during a date.

“The second answer to that is not as often as Chet and Spence wanted. They would have wanted us every night 24/7. Carol agreed with me that we should limit things lest they get too serious – or we get too serious. After our first couple of intensive weeks together, we tapered back to three nights a week, and then two, and now we’re down to one, plus they are usually at our Saturday night soirees and try to be with us there.”

I commented, “And then you flew north and spent a month with me as we finished the northern end of the Appalachian Trail.”

“Yeah, that certainly stopped things on my account. I haven’t had time to talk to Carol about what she did while we were together on the Trail. I’ll find out today, but also ask her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.