Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 84: Post-Wedding Party – Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 84: Post-Wedding Party – Part 1 - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Meg, Barbie, and I never made it to the guest bedroom. The media room was right there off to the side as we came in from the patio, and we turned in there. I joined in their nudity. My libido had kicked back in, too.

The television set was playing the video of my consummation of my ‘marriage’ to Elynn and Jean. I could tell this was an edited version. I hadn’t paid particular attention to Kent or Dane as they videoed the five of us fucking up a hurricane of love and affection – my intentional nuclear family.

Meg kissed me and said, “You are such a stud ... and also such a slut.”

I retorted as I laughed, “Takes one to know one. S. L. U. T. means sexuality, loving, understanding, and tolerance – that’s me – that’s you – that’s all of us.”

“Come and fuck me ... fuck Barbie. We love you, too. We can barely stand being away from you. The last eight months since you stopped making regular visits to Atlanta have been hell.”

I picked up the small woman – the director of HR for Cyber Solutions – and brought her pussy directly over my mouth as I lay back on the recliner sofa. She moaned as my tongue made contact with her cunt and I started licking everywhere from her asshole to her clit. When we were positioned in a stable way, I’d add a couple of fingers when they weren’t in the way of my licking up that luscious nectar.

Meg was very moist, almost dripping. I imagined that it was a mixture of Russ’s juices and hers. I’m wasn’t concerned. I worked to drive Meg nuts, and try to elicit an orgasm from her.

Barbie was sucking on my shaft, even deep-throating me. I guess I’d fully recovered and also that the various chemicals I’d taken earlier in the afternoon were kicking in at full force – better living through chemistry.

My cock went cold for a second. I think Barbie was even blowing cold air on it after she got it all wet in her mouth. I felt her hand take hold of me, rub me through her moist slit, and then she slowly slid her warm velvety sheath over my cock so that I was fully inside her. I heard her moan and I made a similar sound. Being inside a warm pussy felt so fabulous.

Meg unmounted from my head and turned around so that she and Barbie could kiss as they used my body for their pleasure. I liked being taken advantage of in this manner. I heard them both moaning occasionally as a subtle change in positions emphasized some new erogenous zone inside Barbie, or wherever, since I was still lapping at Meg.

Meg suddenly sped up on my mouth, twerking her lower body into my face. I tried to respond, but she was the one in control. I latched onto her hard button at one point and that tripped her completely over the edge she was rushing towards. I added the fingers back, and she started cumming all over them and me.

Meg fell to the side being careful not to hurt me with her knees and feet as she dismounted my head.

Barbie looked down at me with a grin. I feed her my fingers that were dripping with Meg’s ejaculation. She instantly and enthusiastically sucked them into her mouth as she rose and fell on my cock. I fondled her breasts and lightly pinched and twisted her nipples.

Barbie then sped up, and I could tell that she was going to the same place that Meg went only a moment earlier. This time, I joined in firing salvo after salvo of hot male sperm into the hot woman as she spasmed and writhed on top of me. God, that was hot.

We finished and Barbie fell into my arms and we shared some epic kisses and some words of love and lust with each other. Meg was there, too. We were one hot threesome and ‘there’ for each other.

As I wilted slightly, I withdrew from Barbie and she cuddled beside me. Meg instantly went down on her friend and lover, sucking my cum from inside her plus whatever Barbie managed to generate of her own sex juices. She leaned over and cleaned me, as well.

I cuddled them both for a while.

“AHEM!”

I glance over at the open door to the media room. My four wives stood in a beautiful cluster smiling at us. Each wore the white stockings and white CFM shoes that were part of their ceremony dress. The only other item of clothing they each wore was a red and white Santa hat. They were otherwise delightfully naked and looked ripe and fuckable.

Crystal said loudly, “Hi, husband to all of us. We love you. We’re going out to ... socialize ... and get fucked.” The way she said it, I knew that they are on patrol for lots of cock. I chuckled. They didn’t disappoint and were all predictable.

“See you around the campus,” I replied as I waved at them from between Meg and Barbie. I added, “Oh, Crystal and Carol, nice touch with the live video. I also see an edited version already playing on the TV sets around the homes.”

She grinned, “Isn’t technology wonderful. It’s a new offering from Crystal Blue Photography. I’ll tell you the details about it tomorrow after things quiet down.” She waved over her shoulder in the direction of the patio.

The women also greeted Meg and Barbie and asked that they show up at our parties more frequently. The four women turned and headed out the door to the patio and the ongoing party in the three backyards. I wondered how far they’ll get before all four of them were propositioned – and fucking somebody. I figured everyone would want to fuck a bride on her wedding day. Four obviously horny stone-cold foxes wouldn’t get very far with the men in our group before that happened.

As my wives disappeared, I started to munch on Barbie’s sweet pussy. She was unusually responsive, and seemed to peak about once every two minutes in some kind of small climax. I considered that good feedback that I was touching the right places in the right way.

Meg came awake next to us, and positioned herself over Barbie’s face to be eaten by her colleague. The way they acted with each other I could tell that this wasn’t their first rodeo together. They were too familiar and knew just what to do to each other. I’d know they had a ‘thing’ for each other before I’d left Cyber Solutions for my long hike. I guess it matured while I’d been hiking.

Meg and Barbie drained me. Actually, Barbie got my next cum shot deep in her cooter as Meg licked her clit and I stood in front of her kneeling on the thick carpeting. I pulled out, Meg cleaned my wick, and then tried to collect every molecule of what I’d left inside Barbie plus what she’d exuded to make me welcome.

I stayed and made out with the two women for a bit, even snowballing some of what Meg found just for fun with both of them.

Later, I walked out of the media room into the kitchen. A beautifully naked Elsa hustled over to me with a roast beef sandwich already made, complete with A-1 sauce – a favorite casual meal. “I made this for you, Dave.” She looked up at me with the most adoring expression.

I leaned down and kissed Elsa. I no longer thought of her as hired help. She was one of the gang, and a damn pretty one at that. She was horny. She said, “I’ve been hoping that you might want a little of my pussy?”

I set the sandwich down and turned her. I put her hands on the counter, had her bend forward with her ass sticking out, and then I gently steered my cock into her warm love nest. Elsa groaned and put her head down, “Oh, fuck. Just what I needed. I’ll never tire of this with you.”

I reached around her body from the back and cupped her breasts in my two hands, and started to massage and pinch and tease as I oscillated into her body with my cock. She was making sweet little mewling sounds that indicated she liked what we were doing a lot.

I didn’t drive myself to completion, but I did drive Elsa to what seemed like a nice orgasm. She held onto the granite countertop so hard I was sure she’d rip a piece out of it. She didn’t, but she did have an orgasm that surged through her body and soul. I just slowed to a stop inside her and after all her writhing and spasms ceased, I slowly withdrew.

Elsa turned and kissed me passionately. “I love you. I love everything about you, your family, your friends, and this whole situation. I really lucked out when I found you all. I discovered heaven on earth.”

“And I love you, Elsa – we all do. We’ll play more in the future, but maybe not today.”

She nodded in understanding. I went and cleaned up in a downstairs bathroom, and then sauntered out onto the back deck wearing a towel around my waist. Even for December, it was a bright warm day.

The first sight that greeted my eyes outside involved my wives. Four chaises had been lined up side-by-side. One of my wives was on each one; from left to right as I looked there was Elynn, Crystal, Jean, and Carol. A group of naked men were servicing them in the missionary position: Russ, Deke, Spence, and Chet. Each of my wives’ legs were waving in the air wearing those white stockings and white CFM shoes. They still wore the Santa hats.

I got hard just watching them getting fucked as the men swapped around. Several other men were standing nearby watching the spectacle. I realized then that they were waiting their turns in the rotation: Ben, Jim, Greg, and Mitch. My wives were pulling a train.

I soldiered on past the small orgy and gave an approving glance at the guys. I peeked over at Alan and Tara’s house, but there was only one couple on their terrace, just cuddling and maybe even napping in the afternoon sun – Derek and Tinsley. I then headed in the other direction towards my father’s, giving a wide berth to my wives and their lovers in the gangbang.

Just as I reached Ross’s patio, Maggie and Helen, two women who I met early in my Appalachian Trail hike confronted me along with Morgan Hunter, one of Josh and Allison’s friends. All were naked and looking very fetching. I noticed that Maggie had an Ace bandage wrap around her lower left leg. I pointed, “Still broken?”

She shook her head, “It’s still weak. I’m supposed to keep it wrapped in an Ace for one more month. The healing is pretty complete, but I can’t stress it. This is more muscular.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.