Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 90: Summer School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90: Summer School - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

When I awoke, Margit was snuggled up against me. She was naked and so was I. On my other wide, Elynn was still present. I actually went to bed with Elynn before my other wives appeared – plus Margit. Elynn and I had made love and dropped where we were the night before. Margit had come in after making love with Harley. We didn’t even clean up, although I wasn’t sure about Margit. I was sure we both smelled a little rank. I was also sure I had morning breath that would knock out a camel.

I slowly unwrapped Margit’s arm that she’d thrown over me, and I scooched down the bed until I was free from the other bodies. I went into the bathroom and shut the door so I didn’t disturb the others.

I did my morning routine including a shower, and then tiptoed back through the bedroom and downstairs with a towel around my waist.

Elsa was happily busy in the kitchen getting ready to serve breakfast. She was humming some song that I recognized but couldn’t name. I hugged and kissed her, told her how appreciated she was, and then she shooed me away and had me sit at the counter. I was impeding her progress.

We were chatting when Margit appeared, beautifully naked and freshly showered. She must have been awake when I left the bedroom. I pulled her to me, and kissed her good morning. She tasted minty, so some how she’d brushed her teeth. We always had a display of new toothbrushes in all of the upstairs bathrooms so if guests stayed over, they’d find a way to clear the cobwebs out of their mouth in the morning.

I asked her, “You okay after last night. The open sex can be a lot to suddenly handle if you’re not used to it.”

She grinned and referred to herself in the third person. “Margit is very happy. Best is that she made love with you. She also liked Paul and Harley and another man named Ross. He was older. He loved making love with Margit as much as her father does. Margit is in love with everybody.”

Somehow, I avoided looking shocked that she enjoyed sex with her father. Instead, I chuckled, “Ross is my father. His wife is also my sister-in-law and my step-mother.”

That sentence made Margit pause and think about the relationships involved. Her brow furrowed. She finally said, “He told me you also make love to his wife.”

“I do. She may have had my baby, or it could be Ross’s. Either way, it’s okay with all of us.”

She nodded, “There are many situations like that in Sweden. My brother may only be my half-brother, but no one cares to find out.”

“When did you come to America?”

“I came to go to college here. I had a student visa, but I also applied for a permanent visa and a green card. It took over two years, but finally I got both from your State Department. My family is still back in a place called Ostermalm. It is a nice part of Stockholm, but crime is rising. My father is executive manager for large shipping company. My mother works for large consulting company. Both involved heavily in information technology. That was another motivation for me taking your class.”

Ann and Paul came in the door from the patio. Thanks to my father, he maintained a room in Ross’s house. My guess was that last night the two of them slipped away to sleep together. They did have that freshly fucked and scrubbed look about them. They were also cheery and helped lighten the mood for everyone on Saturday morning.

Elsa set up the kitchen counter so that breakfast could be served buffet style. We each got a plate and then found a seat to eat. Several of us actually used the dining room table. My four wives were there with me and Margit, Paul, and Ann.

After breakfast, I steered Margit out to the patio, ostensibly to talk to her about the pool, towels, and the like. Instead, I probed about her family’s incest.

“Margit, were you ever forced to have sex with somebody, even within your family? You mentioned your father and brother. I just want to make sure that no one said or did anything inappropriate to result in your having sex with them.”

“OH, NO,” she retorted. “I know what you ask. No, never. I was the instigator much of the time. Let me explain.”

She took a deep breath, “I had a friend who lost her mother at a young age. Her father was left to raise her. When she reached the age of consent, she seduced her father and, in most ways, became his wife. It was what she wanted. She loved him with all her heart.

“I saw that relationship as a model for what I wanted in my own family. I was of legal age, so I flirted and teased, much as I did with you in the classroom. I involved my mother, too, also flirting with her. I kissed them a lot, and then initiated physical contact in increasingly intimate ways. I naked a lot, too.

“My parents let me cross some lines, and then it was difficult for them to retreat. I didn’t want to retreat. I pushed on doing more and more. I was able to suck on my mother’s breasts while my father watched, and then a few days later he watched as I finger her to orgasm, and then eat her pussy.

“I asked him to masturbate as he watched us. The next time, I just shifted over to him and gave him a blowjob through to completion in my mouth. I showed him his cum inside my mouth, and then visibly swallowed. He was blown away. My mother didn’t do that, but she watched and later encouraged. After that, she started to do that with him.

“Also, after that, we quickly started to enjoy intercourse – only it really has been making love. We are all lusty, but intensely in love with each other. I almost begged them to include me.

“With my parents’ permission, I also seduced my brother. He was much easier than my parents. I let him catch me masturbating with a dildo one afternoon after school. I asked if he wanted to touch my privates, and he did. Less than an hour later, I’d taken his virginity and we were lovers.

“When the weekend came, my parents went out – supposedly. My brother and I started fucking, and then my parents were in our doorway. They’d come back and ‘caught’ us. I knew about it, but he didn’t. I thought he’d disappear into the earth, but my mother was very kind and loving with him.

I went to my father, and mother went to my brother. He was naked, and so, ‘to make him more comfortable’ – ha! – she also stripped down. She toyed with him, blew him a bit, and then they started to make love beside father and me. Tobias was transported to another universe – that’s my brother. He goes by Toby.”

I hugged the naked nymph of a young woman. “Okay. I just wanted to make sure that no body was pressuring you in some subtle way to have sex. Incest, as I hope you know, is not something to play with.”

“Oh, yes. After we started, my parents held many conversations with Toby and me. They always offered to stop, but we didn’t want to. I loved coming home from school and being able to make love with Toby, and then later, loving my mother and father. I love the physical aspect of our relationships.

“Later, I have boyfriends and we also fuck a lot. I never tell anybody about that until I tell you. Please do not over react. Everything is good.”

“If you ever feel the need to talk about any of that with somebody, I am here for you. If you need a female to talk with, please talk to Ann or Crystal or any of my wives.”

Margit smiled up at me. “Thank you. I’m fine. I did tell my parents that I was working at seducing you, and told them about really liking Professor Ann, even in a physical way. They will be visiting in about a month and want to meet you. They would like to talk to you about how you started to involve your circle of friends in such an intimate and inclusive way.”

“We will welcome them. If they need a place to stay, we have guest rooms.”

“I will tell them. My brother is very excited to be coming to America. He is looking at colleges, including the university.”

“They do not have to join in our social and sexual activities, but they should be aware that they happen here every day. I prefer that they know that before they make their decision on whether to stay with us or not.”

Margit laughed, “I will tell them and make sure they see the decision that is to be made. However, I am sure they will want to stay here and join in with the sexual activities. They are very open about how sexually aroused they are all the time. I think it is genetic, because I certainly feel the same way.” She giggled and added, “Toby is teenage boy full of hormones. Sex is about all he ever thinks about.”

I pointed around at the three houses, “Everybody here is that way. Maybe you found a new home.”

I had an idea, but I knew I needed to check with my wives and housemates.”

“Where do you live, by the way?”

“I have an apartment with another girl – Robyn Hoffman. She spells her first name with a ‘Y’. She’d like being here with all the affection and sex, too. You would like her, too. She’s older than me by a year, and wants to be a high school teacher. She is graduating next week. I’ve been telling her that she will have a problem teaching.”

“Why? What’s wrong with her?”

“Oh, nothing really. It’s just in high school, all the young men are horny and Robyn is very sexy and good looking. When Robyn shows up to teach mathematics, geometry, and trigonometry, she will have an eager audience of males, but they will all want her body and not the knowledge of math. She will get asked out a lot by her students.” She chuckled.

“If you want to stay around today, you could invite Robyn to join you here. Swim, sun tan, be friendly with everyone. I won’t bother you. This evening, however, might be a shock to her when the sex starts. It will be even more intense and evident than last night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.