Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 89: Margit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 89: Margit - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I had Harley escort Margit around the patios at my house and my father’s and introduce her to everyone. I told her there would a test on the names later and she laughed at that old joke.

Harley looked honored to escort a gorgeous and sexy blue-eyed, blonde co-ed with a noticeable bust that drew people’s attention. Add to that a touch of Scandinavian to her accent that made her sound even sexier. She was a looker and people greeted her warmly.

In the process, we learned from her that she did not mind being called Margit, Mar, or even Git. The Swedish name was an affectionate contraction for the longer name Margaret.

Lexi showed up, and I got us both wine coolers. As usual, mine was made with cheap white wine over ice. I gave Lexi the expensive stuff. Crystal always teased me about how I had no taste.

Harley brought Margit back to us after a half-hour over at Ross’s home. This was a typical Friday night as far as I could tell.

Lexi went off to find her husband, and I had a frank talk with Mar. “Please stay for dinner. We have a superb cook and our meals are really good. After dinner, however, we get very intimate and sexual here on the patio and in the house. People pair up and make love. I seem to be in demand a lot, so you won’t necessarily be able to be with me all the time this evening, although, if you stay, we can be together for a bit. If the idea of making love bothers you, you can always leave shortly after dinner. You should never feel you have to do something you don’t want to do.”

Margit broke into a smile. “That’s what I want with you. I think you are very sexy. I hope you think of me that way. I want to make love with you. I am in love with you.”

I teased, “Actually, having seen your pussy every week for the past three months, I do think you are sexy and an exhibitionist. I tell you about our gatherings because they are not for everyone. Some people think they are superficial and only full of casual swingers. That is not the case over time. Men and women may make love to you, but will also want you to come back so they can get to know you better and repeat often in a loving manner. This is what you are seeing here, right now.”

I led Margit in looking around the patio. There were conversation groups of two to six people all over, and I know she saw the same thing at Ross’s home. I did a few more introductions as I led her to the bar and got her a glass of wine.”

“Harley said that you all eat dinner together – the two homes, I mean.”

I pointed at Alan and Tara’s home. “Three homes actually, and some neighbors on both sides and across the street often are here. At this stage the gathering is very collegial.”

As more people arrived for the Friday cocktail hour, more and more women showed up topless. When there were a dozen or so in that state of dress, Margit removed her blouse and lacy bra. She looked at me with a question about where to leave them. I pointed to a cubby storage unit near the patio door. She nodded and put them in one of the empty cubby holes and then came back to be with me.

I expected her to be embarrassed and even comment on it. “You don’t seem embarrassed in the least.”

“Oh, you know I am Swedish. We were nude or semi-nude much of the time when the weather permitted. Nudity is not a big deal in Europe and Scandinavia the way you make it in the United States.

I saw Ann Morrow heading our way across the patio. She was also topless and sporting a large grin. Ann came up behind Margit, and hugged the younger woman, being sure to encapsulate her breasts in her two hands. She kissed the girl on the cheek.

Ann said, “So, it worked. You’re here.”

Margit said, “Just as you said it would.”

I smelled a rat. “Care to explain that last statement?”

Ann gestured at Margit, but she was laughing.

Margit finally started to blush. “Professor Morrow is my faculty advisor, except we really got close and spent a lot of time together. That was my doing more than hers, at least to start. I really like her, and even love her. In one of our discussions, I asked who her best lover had been, and she told me about you. Somehow, that led to plotting how to get your attention, and that led to me sitting in the front row of your class and displaying my privates to you in every class.”

“So, you weren’t really interested in Business Systems?”

“Oh, no. I really was. My major is business, so it was exactly the right course I needed. My interest was genuine, but having you as the teacher was fortuitous.”

I kicked myself. I had talked to Lisa and Derek about whether they had put Margit up to teasing me by flashing her pussy at me, but I discounted that Ann or June would have had anything to do with the intrepid student. I never saw them interact, so never considered that possibility.

“And the ultimate goal?” I asked.

Ann responded before Margit could speak, “Is for you to accept Margit into your harem of beautiful women. She’s very loving, has the right attitude about sex and relationships, and will fit in around here like a hand in a warm glove. You need to make love to her, too – and me.”

I teased, “You and June almost killed me the last time we were together.”

Margit said, “I want my chance, but I want you very much alive. I have the biggest crush on you.” She kissed me again, and rubbed her breasts against my upper arm so I could feel her nipples scraping across my bare bicep.

This was shaping up to be a very interesting night.

Ann and Margit stayed with me through cocktails and dinner. My wives had all met Margit and I got that look from each of them that told me I should keep Margit around. Ann already had their vote of approval, and, of course, the pregnant June did.

I learned over dinner that the Scandinavian blonde was nearly twenty. I’d thought she was older. She’d gone through the Swedish education system faster than her peers, so graduated what America thought of as high school when she was sixteen. She then came to college in America. Having completed her third year in college, she was considered an official college senior despite her young age.

Paul Richards joined us at dinner. Usually, he was with Stacy Landry, Madison’s mother, but she was away and had urged him to be at the various house parties and to have a good time.

Paul warmed up to Ann and Margit, and they to him. Ann had enjoyed sex with him, but hadn’t really had the chance to have the ‘tell me about yourself’ discussion. That was true going the other way, too. Of course, Margit was whole new person to meet and befriend.

Derek put on his dance mix and dimmed the lights, assisted by my wife Jean. I saw Emily taking Matthew off to put in his crib for the night, or at least the start of it. He’d wake up around midnight, need a diaper change, and eat, and then go right back to sleep.

I offered Margit my hand and asked whether she wanted to dance. She broke into a huge smile and nodded wildly. We went out and joined a few others in the dancing area. I left my t-shirt at my seat.

When a slow song came on, I folded my arms around Margit and pulled her to me. Our bare chests rubbed together, and that was high stimulating for both of us. She even made a point to do it more intentionally. She had a lovely smile and a sexy demeanor.

A few feet away, we both saw Deke start to fuck Deborah. I didn’t see Mitch around – her husband, and Deke and Deb were really worked up about each other. They couldn’t get close enough, touch each other’s genitals enough, or fuck fast enough to suit the two of them. That was like the Deborah that I knew.

As we watched, Crystal pulled Russ to a chaise in our line of sight. She was naked and so was he. She just mounted him, and then the two started to fuck and probably dirty talk to each other.

I said to Margit, “The sexual part of our evening gathering is starting. Do you want to leave?”

She said in a shocked tone, “Leave? Are you kidding? This is just getting to the BEST part. I not only don’t want to leave; I want to watch and I want to fully participate with you.”

I checked, “So, you are willing to make love in public, so to speak.” I gestured to the couples that were already fornicating. “As an alternative, we could go inside, or even to my bed.”

“Oh, yeah. I think that I’d like the bed option to start. Maybe later, I’ll feel okay about being able to be watched by everyone as I fuck you and I tell you how much I love you.”

I teased, “As you fuck me or as you fuck somebody you like.”

We stopped dancing, and I led Margit back past our table. I suggested to Paul and Ann that they join us in my bedroom. They came with us and we went into the house and then upstairs. I thought that having another couple with us might get Margit use to group sex faster.

Margit stopped a few feet inside the bedroom and stared at the bed. “It’s huge.” She pointed.

“I have four wives and we sometimes have a visitor or two that want to stay in it.”

“How many people use it?” she asked as she neared the immense bed.

I explained, “Typically five or six sleep in it. We’ve had as many as eight, and if people want to fuck then we can even get a dozen, if people don’t mind bumping into each other. When that happens, we swap around a lot.

I leaned down and kissed Margit on the lips. The response was electric. She leapt into my arms and we started to make out. Beside us, Paul and Ann were making out and stripping off the last of their clothing. Both of them had been in my bed with other partners including my wives, but this was the first time that I had seen them together.

Margit quickly removed her skirt a so that she was naked. I chuckled, because she’d been without undies yet again. I complied with the local dress code and lost mine as well. She threw herself into my arms beside the bed and ground her mound into my thigh. This girl was already in high gear. Her kisses were passionate and loving at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.