Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 82: Meeting the ‘Rents

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 82: Meeting the ‘Rents - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Russ called the Saturday afternoon students in the dojo together in the big room – about a hundred students – two-thirds were kids under sixteen and the rest adult men and women. We lined up by belt color.

Russ said, “We are here to award a green belt to Mr. Toller. He has been a blue belt for a long time, but part of that time, due to other commitments and life journeys that he’s made he had to drop out of the practice and learning of these martial arts. You will all please note that we are skipping over the purple belt because he has advanced through that stage without knowing. Mr. Toller, please step forward.

I moved in front of Russ and we bowed to each other. I was surprised. He had a young student beside him reverently holding the green belt I would receive on a white cushion. He gestured for me to stand erect and I did. He undid my carefully tied blue sash, folded it in an orderly fashion, and then substituted it for the green one on the cushion. He tied the green one around my waist perfectly and then checked his work.

Russ spoked to the group, “As I mentioned, Mr. Toller skipped becoming a purple belt. That happened because during and after his away time and his long personal and thoughtful journey, he spent so much time practicing and working on the attendant skills we look for at the green level or even higher level belts. He has the mental attitude for a much higher level, something we have stressed with all of you is as important is your physical skills. I have never seen such dedication in all my years, even in the military. Mr. Toller, congratulations.”

We bowed to each other again. He gave me a broad smile.

Five minutes later, I was flying out of control about twenty feet in the air. Russ helped cushion my reentry from suborbital space to the exercise mats. If he’d hadn’t, I probably would have died from the fall. I still hadn’t learned how to do that.

Russ and I bowed. He addressed me, “Mr. Toller, would you please work with the white, orange, and yellow belts on their introductory katas that they need to learn? Thank you.” We bowed again, and I went to the smaller room in the dojo where that group was meeting.

I smiled at the class and bowed to them. I had several new students in the class that I had encouraged to apply: Eve Dahlvig, Tammy Sellens, and Heather Sellens. They were all white belts. Unfortunately, I had an exceptionally easy time convincing them because a co-ed had been mugged and raped on campus two weeks earlier. The perp was ultimately arrested and would go to jail for a long time, but the attack could have been so easily prevented if the co-ed had known even a modicum of martial arts.

I talked about that contingency and cited that specific example. Some of the younger female students became anxious about what had happened, but I felt they needed to know that they were preparing themselves for both bad and good situations in life.

Later, the four of us drove home together. They congratulated me on the unexpected promotion to green belt. I was getting to where I thought less about the belt level and more about achieved excellence in the skills ahead of me.

At home, we removed our white karate gis and underwear and went swimming. I had three very affectionate women in my arms. We went off to a shady part of the patio, and started to have sex each other. Being the only male, I thought I might be the big benefactor, but when I was with one of the women, the other two seemed to be just as heavily engaged.

Tammy ended up on the receiving end of my first orgasm. The other two girls competed to see who would clean up the mess I’d made in Tam’s sweet little pussy. This was the first time that I’d seen Heather do something sexual with her younger sister. It was sweet and arousing.

When we were finally a pile of satisfied flesh, at least for a few hours, the patio door opened and Ann came out. She was carrying an envelope that she presented to me after she gave me a really hot kiss. She sized up the teens and sexual situation and said, “I definitely want some of what they just got a little later from you. You know that I like your brand of loving.”

I smiled. “I’ll put you on my dance card.”

I opened the envelope but asked Ann, “Do you know what it says?” It was obviously from the university. I waved the page in the air.

“Yep. I’m on the curriculum committee. I even wrote the letter for the provost to sign – again.”

I’d already gotten the approval letter for the engineering building, hiring faculty, and I’d even already given the school the $40 million. This must be for the courses that I proposed.

Dear Mr. Toller – your proposal to teach three classes at our university commencing in January is hereby approved. At your request, we will pay you a stipend of $1.00. You are assigned an office at 124 Fallow Hall, and will be using classroom B in Fallow Hall for your classes. Your course descriptions have been posted for students to read as they sign-up for new courses for the semester. A portfolio of other information will be waiting for your arrival on campus. We look forward to ... blah, blah, blah.

I asked, “Is 124 Fallow Hall near your office?”

Ann smiled broadly. “Next door, in fact. We even have a connecting door.”

“If we do anything again, we are going to get so booted out of academia.” I rolled my eyes.

“We will be good little boys and girls, now that you keep my horns trimmed when I come over here. I’m so glad to be a member of your clan. I have to say, I might even have somebody to share with everyone at the Christmas Party.”

“Christmas Party?”

“You know, the one your hosting when you get married to Jean and Elynn.”

“Oh, THAT Christmas Party.” I realized I was way outside of some loop that my wives and fiancées had cooked up. I did not know about the party or that I had an upcoming wedding. The groom is always the last to know.

Ann wandered off and I immediately went inside. I found Elsa before anybody else. Before I could ask her my question, she volunteered, “I just love watching you make love to my daughter. I get so horny. I’ll tell you, but I stood here and masturbated while I watched you with those three young women. You are such a stud.”

I blushed. “Thank you. Now, my question. Are you preparing for a party here soon?”

“Yes, two weeks from today – the Saturday before Christmas. It’ll be catered, and I have my hands on all of that part of things.”

“Okay. I don’t think I knew the specific arrangements or date.”

“I don’t think your wives and future wives wanted to bother you with the details. Most of the stuff is important to them, but not to you, most likely. I do think you should be writing some vows for Elynn and Jean. I think they expect you to make an honest woman of the latter now that she had your child. Both their parents are coming, by the way.”

“So, no orgy to go along with the party.”

“Oh, yes. After they leave. The wedding is at noon and the reception immediately follows with a lavish luncheon. The party continues the rest of the day. Both of them think they can get their parents to leave before five o’clock. The rest of the party takes off from there – the sexual party.”

“Thank you, Elsa. Now I know where to come when I want to find out what’s happening in my life.”

Elsa smiled, “And congratulations on your green belt.”

I said thank you and went off to my bedroom to shower and change clothes. The ones I carried smelled like pussy. I also smelled like pussy.

The next two weeks flew by at high speed. I spent my time at the dojo, and building a syllabus for each of the three courses that I’d be teaching, and getting my head into the wedding and Christmas party.

I wrote two different commitment vows for Jean and Elynn. I talked with each of my fiancées about what the future would be like for us in the crazy environment we were creating. I also talked to one of my lawyers about ensuring they and any children, such as Matthew, were provided for in case anything happened to me. I didn’t want them to ever have to worry about money the rest of their lives. I even created two trust accounts for them and funded them. I made sure that each had a good fund manager taking care to grow the account.

My preparation for the party was minimal. Crystal and Carol had pretty much outsourced everything. We expected about a hundred guests. There was a wedding planner who knew this was a commitment ceremony, but to treat it like a large wedding party. Between that person, the caterers, and Elsa, there was little for any of us to do except to think about what to wear and hope that everybody showed up.

At the dojo, one of my duties as a green belt who had his katas in excellent form, was to work with the white, orange, and yellow belts – the beginner levels – to get them started in martial arts on the right foot. Besides the basic moves, I also started to show the class of mostly girls how to deal with an attacker. At one point, I had them all screaming at the top of their lungs, ‘Call 9-1-1.’ I kept saying, “I can’t hear you. Louder.” Russ liked my approach.

The three courses at the university that I’d proposed were all introductory ones to technology: the straight forward Introduction to Information Technology 101, Business Systems 101, and Building Websites 101.

I talked to Harley who was now a junior, and then to my colleague Ann Morrow, and got permission for Harley to earn three credits by helping me in the Website course. He just about lusted after the assignment. He didn’t know it yet, but he’d teach part of the course.

My course planning work was made easier because on the Internet I found dozens of syllabi for each type of course I wanted to teach. I’d learned about ‘cobbling things together’ when I was running Cyber Solutions. When someone cobbles together something, they take the odds and ends that they can find lying around and make use of them to rapidly make a better finished product of some kind. I grabbed pieces from dozens of different course descriptions and assembled a class-by-class description of what I would be teaching.

A few days before the ‘wedding party’, my sometimes lover Heide showed up for both some loving and to talk to me about reporting on the wedding. She worked for People magazine. She knew she had to keep the report as a commitment ceremony and to not get me afoul of the state or federal laws regarding marital unions, but she thought that someone with such a novel set of relationships should have something like this appear in the media. I told her okay and also had her talk to Crystal to coordinate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.