Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Blue Movies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Blue Movies - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Crystal asked me over dinner one night, “I need to hire somebody that’s really conversant with video editing software. Do you know anybody that might fit that brief job description?”

The question was aimed at me because I worked in the computer industry. I’d grown up a nerd and let those tendencies lead me into a nice high paying job, even as the head of my own company specializing in that niche. I even had several other nerds working for me on a contract basis for when things got really busy.

I thought for a moment, but no one came to mind. I knew what Crystal’s dilemma was. When she was starting Crystal Blue Photography over a year earlier, she’d posted that she did ‘glamor, erotic, and other adult, intimate, and personal photography’.

Since her start, those words had led her to develop a specialty for filming erotica that starred her customer, of course. What was unique for Crystal was that most of that work came from word of mouth. One job seemed to generate three to five serious leads. Her business just in that area consisted to three or four jobs a month. Of course, she also did portraits, family sittings, and weddings, and had started doing brochure photography of products for advertisement. We’d often get a catalog, junk mail, or some other type of brochure and she’d recognize her work.

Several of her early clients gave permission to show their sexy videos privately to other potential CBP clients. Of course, Crystal offered an incentive to let her do that. Thus, Molly and Allison were becoming ‘private porn stars’ just like me. We’d done several videos together as Crystal filmed, and occasionally joined in.

From my point of view, I loved her specialty. Reason? I was involved as an incidental ‘actor’ in most of the films. That meant that I had some wonderful sexual encounters with some very nice and sexy women.

For the other ‘private porn star’ videos that her customers wanted, Crystal expanded her stable of willing studs to include Darlene’s boyfriend Greg, and Deborah’s husband Mitch. Of course, Ross did a few, as well. I was doing about two-thirds of the ‘private’ work, and those three men picked up the other third.

Occasionally, there’d been a request for another woman to be in the mix with a customer. Most of those resulted in female-female videos, and Trish got asked by her sister to be the ‘other woman’ or Crystal would take on that onerous task and I’d be the main photographer.

There were a couple of photography sessions where a male customer of Crystal’s wanted an erotic video with a female. Trish did one of those, and Deborah the other. Neither woman complained since the men were handsome but older than their usual fare. The women each also liked the extra ‘pin money’ they earned having wild and abandoned sex with the men.

After thinking about Crystal’s need for a video editor, I suggested she post the job on one of the local job sites and see what happened. Four days later, she had eight applicants for the job. Crystal was almost too busy to review the applicants, so I volunteered to help her.

Of the applicants, there were five women and three men. I went through their experience listings, and eliminated half of them as not having relevant video-editing experience. Those four wanted Crystal to pay to have them learn the package – something called Final Cut Pro, and Crystal also wanted skill in Apple’s iMovie software app.

I arranged one-hour interviews with the three women and one man still in the running for the job. The interviews would be held at Crystal’s small storefront office on Main Street downtown. Again, I said I’d help, but she had to be the lead interviewer and she also had to be sure she felt some chemistry with the person since they’d have to interact many times a week. I was merely helping out my fiancée.

At my recommendation, Crystal planned to be up front about the salacious nature of the material that needing editing. She had permission to use the album from ‘Molly at Play’ to show, and had a segment queued up on her laptop from when Allison and I got together.

The first interview was with Carol Grainger. After five minutes of preliminaries, Crystal said, “Early on, so we don’t waste each other’s time, I want you to know that part of the job will involve working with sexual material a good percentage of the time. You’ll be processing both still photos and videos for our customers to create finished product for them.”

Carol looked slightly shocked. She mumbled, “Sexual ... material?” I knew her tentative comment didn’t make it sound like she was winner.

Carol looked at the album and never got to see any of the video. She agreed that this kind of work was most likely beyond her, and so Crystal ended the interview with thanks for coming.

Aaron Baker didn’t react quite so dramatically as Carol did, but that interview also ended quickly. Crystal also didn’t think that he’d be discreet about keeping his work confidential.

Sarah Fenton interviewed well, made it through the revelation about the work and viewed the album and the video, and then asked some thoughtful questions about whether any of the work had been made public by the customers? Crystal didn’t know for sure. Sarah wanted to think about the work and whether she could do the sexual stuff on a steady basis.

Roselle Costanos also didn’t make it to the video. She closed the album after seeing about twelve pages, said that she’d have to go to confession every day with lustful thoughts, and that would be too much. She ended the interview before Crystal could.

At the end of the day, Crystal and I both shrugged. She said, “Back to the drawing boards. Let’s keep the job posting up for another week or so and see what happens.”

Carol Grainger, the timid and somewhat shocked young woman from the previous morning called the next morning. She wanted to come back and talk more about the job. “I’ve thought about it, and I think ... I think that I’m more interested than I was yesterday. I was taken aback from the sexual nature of the work; I wasn’t expecting that. In thinking about it further, I think I could be good at it unless you’ve already hired someone.”

Crystal said she’d meet her in an hour at her studio. I had to do my own work so wasn’t part of the follow-up interview. I did get a text from Crystal about noon: ‘Just hired Carol Grainger on a temporary basis. More later, but I think she’ll work out all right. She’s already started.’

Crystal had a portrait sitting that afternoon. To give Carol some feeling for the work, she had her assisting, which really meant that she watched Crystal at work. The client was a young woman who’d just passed the bar exam and was about to work for a law firm downtown doing estate planning and trust work. The sitting produced a stiff, formal, and regal set of photos for the woman to choose from for her professional debut.

In the meanwhile, Crystal had given Carol the videos from Saturday’s sex session. The client, a married woman named Emma, wanted to give her husband a reminder that she was ‘hot’ and sexy, and desirable as a sex object. I’d been the on-scene gigolo that supposedly seduced the woman in a bar setting, and then fucked the stuffing out of her, back at her home. Her husband was away on business, but upon his return would be the recipient of an album entitled ‘Emma at Play’ and a corresponding DVD.

Carol’s remit was to take about twelve hours of video across multiple cameras, and reduce it down to a private, sexy, pornographic video of Emma misbehaving badly and sexually. For her first job, Crystal had given her a week to complete the assignment – thirty-five hours, or so.

Three days later, after checking on her progress, Crystal invited Carol to be her ‘helper’ at a photoshoot we were doing with a woman named Jackie about twenty miles away. She’d been a referral for ‘private porn’ from another woman we did a shoot with three months earlier.

Jackie was a live wire: fifty, stacked, gym rat, botoxed, competitive golfer, and tennis buff, and obsessed with sex. According to her, she was neglected by her husband, who, she said, told her to get a boyfriend because he was too busy with his business. She wanted to rekindle his attention, so had planned this video and album to get his attention. She wanted him jealous and spending more time at home doting on her.

In this little skit, I was to be the pool boy. I’d come to clean the pool and she’d seduce me. We’d go through many of the ideas on Crystal’s suggestive list, and then I’d go back to finish the pool as Jackie laid in the middle of her bed in the wet spot panting over our hot fuck.

Crystal set up the various cameras on fixed tripods or hidden on the set, and then got her own favorite camera ready to take stills and videos. We started outside as I came around the side of the house with the pool skimmer and a pail full of chemicals and other things I should be using. I’d borrowed the gear from Ross’s pool equipment. I was wearing swim trunks and grotty sneakers and looking very beach bum.

Crystal got some pictures of Jackie wearing some lingerie and looking out the window at me and even rubbing her crotch as she perved on me. At one point, I look up and see her watching me and rubbing her sex. She gestures to me, and we follow a logical sequence from there that leads to the energetic sex.

Jackie invited me inside and Crystal picked up the filming. Carol stood out of the camera’s sightline and watched. Jackie and I started to make out on the living room sofa. I peeled off some of her lingerie set, and she started to fellate me. She gave good blowjobs. Was there a bad blowjob?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.