Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 64: Barbie Comes to Sarasota

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64: Barbie Comes to Sarasota - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The addition to the house took four months to complete. I think the fact that I’d saved the city’s entire technology infrastructure several times, including from a multi-million-dollar ransomware attack put me on the City Commissioners’ ‘nice’ list. The building permits were issued the day they were submitted, and then during construction the inspectors showed up as soon as the contractor called in his readiness for a job segment.

The original house had a two-story core with a single-story wing on each side of the core. The addition extended the second floor of my home over the single-story parts of the downstairs. The footprint of the home didn’t change, but about 1,600 square feet of space was added including a linking balcony also built looking down on the living room. The architect outdid herself.

The feature we wanted most was a bedroom-nursery suite for Jean. As soon as the construction was completed, she moved to the house from our condo in Atlanta. She’d help design and decorate the quarters, so was instantly in love with her new home. By that stage, she was wearing ‘pregnant clothes’ and had a significant bump showing her delicate condition. She’d also churned out one porn video a week.

Jean’s new female lover bought Jean’s old condo – Barbie Harper. I teased the two of them about that, but got serious nods as replies. We didn’t have time to explore that situation just then, so I’d let it pass. I didn’t want to pressure either of them, but they were very happy together and even happier when I was around.

Barbie been renting an apartment, but loved Jean’s condo. From the night the three of us met together, she’d lived with Jean either in my condo or with her when Jean used her old apartment. Their bonding was miraculous. They were lovers apparently. I turned over the condo unit to Barbie as a Christmas present. I barely blinked as I signed the papers. Since the IPO, I thought in millions not even hundreds of thousands, so the purchase was barely a blip in my checkbook. Jean and the bank appreciated the money in their accounts.

Barbie had started working in my Atlanta office at Cyber Solutions with Jean the day after our first meeting, so she learned the ropes and met everyone in the business. I took her on several trips to see our other offices and subsidiaries. Jean also came on a couple of the trips. Both women also joined the Mile-High Club during our trips.

The most fun was the first time that I brought Barbie to Sarasota for a holiday weekend. She heard lots of details about our gatherings from Jean and then me, and she’d read all the articles about my wayward lifestyle. The stories were a far cry from the real thing.

Barbie was not a symbol of purity growing up. She’d been in a couple of group sex situations, but the most was with her college boyfriend and another couple where they swapped back and forth all weekend long. Beyond that, she’d done a few threesomes. The idea of a group setting did not unsettle her. What amazed her was the repetitious nature of our gatherings. No one was getting tired of the sex with so many other people, and I guessed the reason was the affection that went with it.

The Thursday evening we arrived late in the jet from Atlanta, we had a quiet night at home. I just had time to trot Barbie around and have her meet what I considered the nuclear family, namely, everybody that lived in either of the two houses before we all went to bed. She slept with Jean in the guest room. I reconnected with Crystal and Carol. Barbie voiced approval of my priorities.

Friday, we were at the office, and Barbie met Alice face-to-face for the first time, although she’d already talked with her on the phone extensively. The two bonded quickly and Barbie got a detailed tour of the Sarasota facility and met the staff. Jean took a conference room, and just continued her work that she’d be doing in Atlanta there. There were over a hundred-fifty people working at the Sarasota office now.

I took off work early, and the four of us rode home in Alice’s car rather than having me call up the limousine. I was about ready to stop using the limo service since the paparazzi didn’t seem to be following me and the others any longer.

Crystal and Carol were home early, and so were Ross, Trish, and Kim from his house. He also had Paul staying over. The others in my house appeared. All of us were eager for the long weekend the holiday presented. Heather, Cory, and Elynn were there, and Russ and Deke were present although they had weekend classes to conduct at the dojo. I’d be in the Saturday class. The last of the Friday evening visitors were Jim and Ben, who both worked at Retail Software out east of the Interstate, and Steve Wallace, whose wife Julie was at some kind of hen party. They’d each left early on Crystal’s recommendation. Sixteen of us.

The cocktail hour morphed into an impromptu hamburger and hot dog cookout. Heather made a run to the nearby grocery store for some pre-prepared side dishes and salads, and we joined the picnic tables together for our picnic.

Barbie acted like she’d known everybody for years, and they accepted her in the same manner. At one point most of the women slipped away and changed into what they called ‘bathing attire’ – specifically, bikini bottoms. I think Barbie was surprised at the casual partial nudity, but no one else made a big deal about it, so she didn’t either.

The partial nudity did provoke a careful and obvious examination of Jean’s stomach. At that point, there was no noticeable baby bulge, unless she intentionally pushed her belly outwards to frustrate further examination with a bubble gut.

Barbie found me at the grill with Jim and Ben. She asked, “Is this your Saturday group – just here a day early because it’s a holiday weekend?”

I looked surprised, “Oh, no. This just about half of the larger group. There are sixteen of us here tonight, but tomorrow, if everyone shows up, which would be unusual, there’d be about sixty or seventy people here, with slightly more women than men.”

Barbie stepped back, and turned to survey the others not right there with us. I heard her mutter, “Wow. I thought this was a lot of people ... but seventy. I guess I’ll be part of it tomorrow.”

This group didn’t need any excuses to make love with each other later on. They just chose a partner – someone they really liked or wanted to know better – and went to where they wanted and started to make out and fuck. I’d fundamentally told Barbie that, but to see it unfold in real life is a different kind of drama.

After dinner, Paul asked Jean if she was available. She nodded eagerly and smiled and the two handsome people went off to one of the chaises and immediately started to make out. In seconds, he was being fellated and I was feeling really aroused at seeing my ‘Atlanta wife’ doing that.

Ross asked Alice, Steve asked Crystal, and Cory took aim at Kim. Those three couples decided to go inside and use the living room sofas. Deke nabbed Elynn for a session, and after that he tapped Heather who’d just turned nineteen.

Jim and Ben came up to Barbie. “We’d like to both make love with you. You seem to have the kind of personality and looks that just turns us on. We were talking over dinner about you and decided we’d ask you together.”

Barbie blushed, “With BOTH of you?” She sounded incredulous.

The good-looking men both nodded. I smiled and waved a finger at her, indicating that she should go with the two men. Eventually, she did, but she looked a little worried. While they’d talked over cocktails, they hadn’t formed any deep friendship – yet.

I escorted Trish and Carol to one of the other inflatable air mattresses. We were well choreographed, so after the two ensured that I was hard, I ate out each of them until an orgasm, and then Carol mounted me for a bit, and then she switched with Trish. I ended up coming deep inside Carol as we were in the spoon position, and Trish was licking at where our genitals joined. In that position, I could also lick Trish’s cunt that she pushed into my face.

Beside us, I occasionally watched Barbie. She was often watching me – or rather us. She was on her back sucking on Ben, and Jim’s cock seesawed in her sloshy pussy. How did I know it was sloshy? I could hear it as they started fucking. They all looked like they were having a good time. A few minutes later when I looked, Ben was the one struggling to pump a load into her hot fuck box. Barbie did have that ‘Come fuck me’ look about her, and it had nothing to do with her shoes. At that point, she was barefoot with her toes pointed towards the stars.

We seemed to finish about the same time. Jim and Ben led Barbie to the bar. They weren’t the kind that cleaned up their messes, and I scolded them, but they remained unperturbed. Trish and Carol got on their cases, and I think they started to worry about rejection from our parties if they didn’t hone that skill. That was their own guilt talking, and nothing that we said.

Trish, Carol, and Barbie were on bar stools. I’d done this before. I just knelt in front of Barbie and started eating her messy pussy – two loads. It really wasn’t bad since her own juices had flooded the area and were the dominant taste.

Carol point at Jim. “You. Here. Now.” She slid her leaky pussy to the edge of the chair He moved in front of her as we all watched, and then started to run his tongue up her thighs as she held her bent legs open to give him access. Eventually, he got to Ground Zero. Carol was coaching him, especially about the taste. She’d had it hundreds of times and knew it well, although she was usually getting it from Crystal or one of the other women.

Ben looked uncertain. Trish got him eating her pussy, but the focus was on Jim. Carol even got Jim to snowball with her, although he tried to duck out after one round. She forced a second round, and then let him off the hook.

Carol got off the bar stool and took Jim’s hand. She led him to the nearest chaise and pushed him down. She leaned over and sucked his cock, still with some evidence of Barbie’s sweet cunt. After he’d risen sufficiently, she climbed on board and he got into the game with a new lover.

Trish and Ben moved over next to them.

I made a gesture to Barbie that puzzled her. I explained, “If we fuck now, you won’t get to experience any of the other men. On the other hand, if we wait a minute or two, you’ll have the opportunity for a new partner and new experiences. That’s my recommendation, but what would you like to do?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.