Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 5: A Turn in the Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Turn in the Road - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I had a text from Trish asking whether she could ‘bring a friend she worked with’ to dinner at the house – Ross’s house. She said they’d pick up pizzas and salads on the way home and that swimming was part of the plan for the early evening.

I’d been thinking of the obligation my father and I had as hosts to Trish and Crystal, especially if we wanted them around for a long time. I know I did, but for some reason, I’d never had that discussion with him.

My response to Trish’s request was “Sure. The more the merrier. Mi casa, es su casa. You live there; of course, you can bring guests whenever you want. We love you.”

Trish and her friend had to work until six, and it was seven by the time they reached the house with pizzas and several bags of prepackaged salads ready to eat. They also had a grocery bag full of other tidbits – cheese, crackers, hummus, and some peanut butter pretzel bits, and then breakfast kinds of food.

That was when I met Darlene or Dar. There must be some age-old truth in the adage, ‘Birds of a feather stick together’. Dar was stunning, even in her hospital scrubs. Further, she had the same buoyant and uplifting personality that Crystal and Trish did.

As the four of us laid out the dinner meal along the kitchen counter, I sized up Dar. She was Trish’s height, had long blonde hair that was held back with a red ribbon forming a lazy pony tail partway down her back. Further, she was stacked as best I could judge in her light blue scrubs. She had more of a rack that Trish or Crystal, and I hoped I’d see more when they donned bikinis for their after-dinner swim.

Trish explained that Dar was her BFF along with her sister. They’d become RN’s together at the same college a few years earlier, been roommates then, and had even taken some trips together when they took time off. They giggled about some secrets they shared about their last trip to Key West that apparently, I discerned, had some sexual content to it.

We lingered over dinner at the outside table getting to know each other. Of course, I also learned some things about Trish and indirectly Crystal. There was a bit of catch-up between the two of them as they traded news of different friends that they stayed in touch with. There was also some idea generation about taking a next trip someplace fun. I learned that although they worked together, they often didn’t have ‘gossip time’.

Eventually, Trish announced, “Swim time. Come on, Dar ... and you handsome males. We expect you to come in and protect us from sharks.”

Ross reacted, “Sharks? In my pool? I’m the one you should worry about.”

I did my double-take at my father’s flirtatious remark and started to get pool ready by doffing my t-shirt on a nearby chair. I’d changed from my office clothes to a swim suit when I got ‘home’ earlier. Ross was doing the same.

Trish peeled her scrubs off, leaving her in panties and a bra. The bra disappeared quickly, a point that surprised me since Dar was there.

But I then realized that Dar had, by then, also stripped off all of her clothes – scrubs, bra, and panties. She was not only stunning; she was spectacular as a naked nymph. I’m sure I started to pant and that my tongue was lolling out the side of my mouth. I know I gasped in amazement under my breath.

Trish said to Dar, “The stairs are this way.” There was no mention of the nudity or what might happen after their swim. They held hands and walked towards the other part of the pool. Dar rubbed her breasts now free of the restrictive bra. I got harder than rebar.

Ross and I looked at each other wondering whether to completely strip or not. I decided that skinny-dip was the answer. I shed my bathing suit, and with a growing hard-on, went to the deep end and dove into the pool.

Dar and Trish swam around. A naked Ross tossed some of the pool noodles into the water. They each claimed one after a couple of laps and started to bob around in the water talking about their work day and how pleasant the pool was.

I tried to not be the least bit presumptuous about what the arc of the evening would be. Ross was also being entirely neutral. Just because we were all naked didn’t mean we’d all have sex. We were in a nice conversation circle with him talking about the joy about having the pool that he had rediscovered since Trish and Crystal had moved in.

While I didn’t presume where the rest of the evening would go, I was in conflict.

First, the past couple of nights Ross and I had made mad, passionate love to Trish, turning her from a rational being into a naked mound of warm, pulsating, and orgasming mush that was both leaking cum and also covered in the excess fluids. We’d been creative and wanton in our sex acts and we each loved it.

Second, I felt some guilt that Crystal had lost out on the sexual acts that we’d been rendering to her older sister, and that Trish had done with us. She also would arrive home the next evening at the end of long and busy week of flights all over the country. She’d said more than once that she wanted to have an inordinate amount of sex to make up for what she was missing. We’d never said anything about exclusivity, even with Trish, yet Trish had brought her siren friend into our midst.

Third, that seductress friend was only four feet from me, standing in shallow water, with a set of the most magnificent set of breasts I’d ever seen. Sure, Crystal and Trish had great breasts, too, but theirs were half the size of Dar’s. They were all great tits, but Dar’s kind of commanded attention the way they shimmied and shook, even when she was standing still.

Fourth, I had the feeling, standing naked as we all were, that sex was on the docket for the immediate future. I felt conflicted about doing that with Trish present, and certainly with Crystal absent. I felt my ethical dilemma was making my brain smoke.

Trish came over to me and rubbed her breasts against my chest as she kissed me. She raised one leg in front of me until she trapped my floating dong against my groin and then she rubbed. She must have been reading my mind, because she whispered, “Crystal will be glad about what’s about to happen. Just go with the flow tonight. Dar is very nice and loves all of us; Crystal, too. Dar already likes you and Ross, a lot; and she wants both of you. There won’t be a problem, I promise.”

The next kiss came with her tongue down my throat and her hand grasping my rapidly hardening cock. I wondered how I could even get harder.

Trish broke off and half-floated, half-walked over to Ross to repeat the communication.

I was left looking at Dar. She was looking at me and smiling coyly. She came up to me, poked into my chest with those magnificent tits, and kissed me. She said, “Trish told me about the two of you men and Crystal and her, and then about how you and Ross made love to her this week. I pleaded with her to bring me over.”

I wasn’t sure where the next thought came from, but I said, “You’re too pretty not to have a boyfriend.”

“I do, actually. We consider ourselves married and we have an open relationship or open marriage, if you prefer. He’s also away this week and next on business in Brazil. He told me to have a good time while he was away and then to tell him all about it when he got home. You’ll meet him sometime; we don’t keep secrets about this kind of stuff.”

“And you’ve done this before?”

Dar nodded, “Not too often and not recently.”

I smiled at her and we kissed again. This time it was Dar that trapped my inflated cock between our bodies as we started to make out. I think our saliva was made to mix well together. She tasted good. Some of the time we just let our tongues dance with each other with no kissing.

The rest of her also tasted good after I sat her on the side of the pool, nudged her legs apart, and went down on her. Dar leaned back and watched me.

“Oh, fuck, Dave. You really know what you’re doing.”

I laughed to myself about her comment. While I wasn’t a virgin when I met Crystal and Trish, I was not experienced in sexual ways. On the other hand, I had watched about a zillion hours of porn and I guess I paid attention to some of the more subtle techniques the better actors demonstrated on video.

I let Dar see me extend my tongue just before I thrust as much of it as I could into her body. I added fingers in the next part of the act, turning my hand so they curled up towards her front coming in behind her clit. As I rubbed, I leaned in and sucked on the fluids and her clitoris, holding on as her whole lower body twisted and writhed to get away from me and then to get more intense contact with me.

Dar’s first orgasm came only a moment later. I was afraid the shriek that she made might have alerted the neighbors, the police in the city, or even the state troopers at the capital two hundred miles away. Her legs slammed together trapping my head and the fingers inside her. Her legs and lower body pulsed as the orgasm finally and slowly released its grip on her.

Dar hopped off the side of the pool back into the water and plastered her body against me. Those magnificent breasts were smushed lovingly against my chest and this time I could feel her aroused nipples trying to bore little holes in my chest. Very sexy.

Dar kissed me like this was her last opportunity before the apocalypse suddenly destroyed the planet. As our tongues danced, Dar held my cock and rubbed the head against the top of her slit.

I suggested, “Let’s get out and be together on one of the chaises.” I already had a favorite chaise on Ross’s patio. It was comfortable and could easily accommodate two people, especially when they were fucking up a small hurricane. That’s what Dar and I were doing about sixty seconds later.

Dar had leaned back, spread her legs, and invited me into that space so we could kiss and make love at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.