Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 36: House Warming Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: House Warming Party - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The renovations to our new house were completed three months to the day after we closed on the house. We cheered and then hired a cleaning crew to help us unwrap the furniture we’d bought with the place, clean and dust it and everything else we could find, and then arrange things. The few items I wanted from my condo or that I’d brought to Ross’s house were also moved into the house, along with everything of Carol and Crystal’s we could find. We had space to burn.

We announced a House Warming Party to our usual group of crazies and everyone thought that was as good an excuse as any to show up for a night of debauchery.

Crystal and Carol set up the patio with our new lounge chairs and chaises, and various pool toys that humorously included an immense pink flamingo that could comfortably seat six people. The ‘bird’ stood about ten or twelve feet high above the water. The huge bright pink floaty toy took up a lot of space in the pool. Carol had to anchor it so it wouldn’t blow away if it got windy.

One calm day, Ross, Trish, Carol, Crystal and I took some kayak paddles and took the flamingo for a short cruise in Sarasota Bay. We were aided by a slight breeze. We were a huge hit, especially when we went under the bridge and slowly rowed past the marina riding the bird. Boats would go by and wave and blow their air horn at us. People on shore yelled and waved. Later, a nice couple in a small boat gave us a tow back to our dock and we pulled the flamingo from the bay and got it back into the pool.

In our re-landscaping the home, we’d had a six-foot wide ‘cool crete’ walkway added between our patio and Ross’s. We knew there’d be a lot of foot traffic between the two homes. Knowing that either we or many of our guests would be naked or nearly so, we’d also added a tall privacy fence and some foliage so that traffic between the patios couldn’t be seen from the street unless a gate was open.

One thing that we’d completely forgotten about was our new neighbors on the opposite of our new house from Ross’s home. The couple that owned it was away to the north for the summer, which was a good thing for the House Warming Party, but come the autumn, we’d have to see what their attitude about our nude pool parties and patio loving would be. Our neighbors were classified by the locals as ‘snowbirds’.

As the day of the party arrived, we decided to barbecue on our new multi-burner gas grill, I planned out burgers, sausages, ribs, and chicken for our main meal. We’d also moved Ross’s grill over to spread out the load for some of the barbecue. My wife, my fiancée, and my sister-in-law made all sorts of side dishes, cooking and moving around in our newly activated kitchen for the first time.

One thing that I’d almost forgotten was Harley and his assignment to hack into Knightsbridge Manufacturing. Harley had RSVPed for the party, but he showed up early. He hoped to at least show me part of his response to what I’d challenged him to do. He had a devilish look, so I was curious.

After I got the grill going to warm up, I gestured to the nearest picnic table. “All right, show me what you did.”

Harley reminded me of the assignment. “Thank you for seeing me today. I won’t take long. You asked me to be a ‘white hat hacker’ into the web site and I.T. platforms for one of your clients. I did that, so I want to prove it to you.”

Harley opened his laptop. He logged into our home network, and then I watched him open the Knightsbridge website in his browser. The company’s homepage included a picture of about two-hundred employees from the company forming the letters ‘K’ and ‘M’ on the front lawn of the local headquarters building. A drone probably took the picture. It was posed, cute, and supposed to show the team-building atmosphere the company encouraged.

Harley grinned, and said, “See anything unusual?”

I glanced at the screen, read the words that some marketing type had written to extol the virtues of the company and its products, and scanned the picture. “Nothing obvious, I said.”

“Look closer at the picture, particularly the letter ‘M’.”

I did and then I started to laugh. “I see it. You did that, huh? That’s Lisa?”

“It is Lisa. She posed for me. A little photoshop and we have some real team-building going on in the back row.”

In the far upper right-hand corner of the letter ‘M’ was a nude female. At a glance, she didn’t stand out until you started to look from person to person in the large photograph of the two ‘human’ letters. I guessed that there’d been another person in that spot, that Harley had replaced photographically with Lisa’s pose – her naked body, standing erect, her smile broad, and her hands at her side like everyone else. I blew up that part of the screen.

I belly laughed. “This is so good. Don’t change a thing. I do want to find out how you got ‘in’, but not tonight. My mind is on the party. I congratulate you. This is superb.”

Harley looked pleased with my praise. He said, “I also gave myself an email address there, and left a similar calling card on a couple of other of their website pages. You should know that once I got in, I found I could go anywhere in the company’s data without much difficulty. They’re really susceptible to hacking and a lot of malicious damage.”

I shook my head. “There’ll be more about this. I’m very pleased with what you did. I may want to involve you more, even directly with their I.T. guys to have you show how easy it was.” I reached into a cooler and subsequently thrust a can of beer into Harley’s hand. I added, “Stay sober.”

I resolved to have Harley take a more active role in Cyber Consulting. He was a gem.

Other guests for the party soon started to arrive at the house. We’d had RSVP’s that brought out numbers up to twenty-five women and twenty-four men, with Crystal and I included in those numbers.

While we weren’t having any ‘new’ guests, some of the people we’d recently met at our wedding bash and then at the high school graduation party that we also hosted were invited. I was pleased that I’d at least get to see some of the women I’d had encounters with at those events.

We’d opened the house completely. Carol had made little note cards that we posted just outside each of the rooms that described our intended use for the room, as well as how we’d remodeled or redecorated it since we bought the house. Some were obvious, such as the living room and kitchen. Others were needed to distinguish the guest bedrooms from the master bedroom, to explain the media room, to explain the special offices that Crystal, Carol, and I had created on the second floor for ourselves. Those rooms also had fabulous views of the bay and they overlooked the patio and pool. We even had special sun shades that automatically closed some blinds as the rays of the sun came over the house and started to directly penetrate some of the windows and heat up the place.

Even as the cocktail hour got started at six, Carol and Crystal had some of their CBP porn and private porn playing on the television sets in the various bedrooms and in the media room. Later, I knew the new outside television on the patio would also sport some sexual videos, maybe even with yours truly fucking one of the guests at the party, but for salacious arousal.

People mixed well, and I was pleased to see old with young, new with old, friend with stranger, and even porn star with neophyte.

We did have some goals for the party beside just celebrating our new home. Crystal wanted to try to get Elynn and Jill to agree to do an adult video with her. Elynn had the most perfect breasts you could hope for, and they were the largest of anybody that we knew. Jill was a cute middle age woman even slightly older than Ross, and Crystal wanted to have some videos in the mature genre in her portfolio.

There were others we were open about seducing into the porn business, but those two names stood out. Crystal laughed and assigned me the task, since both Elynn and Jill seemed to really like the sex we’d had together, and both Crystal and Carol thought that’d be a selling point.

We’d billed the party as a ‘House Warming Pool Party’ and emphasized casual dress code and no presents, so as people showed up, most of them were in bathing suits of one kind or another. Most brought a bottle of wine or booze as a house gift. By the time dusk started to overtake the patio, most of the bathing suits and other clothes would be gone in favor of skinny-dipping and having no impediments to giving or receiving sex of some kind.

Elynn arrived and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. I was sure that the bikini bottoms she wore were really a transparent black thong. For the first time, I paid attention to her ass. Her butt was not especially large, but it was firm and inviting. How had I missed that before? Of course, I’d been focused on her other attributes.

Up top, Elynn wore a red gossamer elbow-length button-up top and no undergarments. Her magnificent rack showed through the material and made the atmosphere around her sexy as hell. Through the diaphanous top just about every detail of Elynn’s breasts were revealed. I could see the shape and coloration of her breasts and large dark areolas. Both nipples were on alert, but not yet fully engaged in the evening. Elynn’s long brown hair cascaded over her shoulders and almost down to her breasts. It was beautiful and also seductive. The whole package made my heart beat faster. If she’d planned on attracting the most attention from the males, her expectations were met. That attention came her way, despite two other women already topless at the party.

I quickly rushed over to Elynn and greeted her, welcoming her to the party and offering a personal tour of the house. “I’d love a tour. I’ve heard a few comments from Paul and Ross about what you were doing with the property.”

I pointed out some of what we’d done around the pool and the patio, including the walkway over to Ross’s house, and then led her inside. We checked out the kitchen and living-dining room, and then stuck our head in the media room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.