Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Insatiable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Insatiable - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“Don’t you dare move.”

Crystal’s tone made me laugh. She’d come ‘home’ from the airport, from her last flight of the week, and she’d been naked and horny in seconds after the front door shut. Well, she’d probably been horny all week.

She’d grabbed hold of the nearest male and had a frantic mating session in the living room that lasted almost a half-hour. She was very good at stretching out a lovemaking session – keeping a male, such as Ross or me, from cumming too soon. She loved the sensations of a hard cock sliding back and forth stimulating the walls of her vagina, and then all the smaller shock waves of pleasure as she built up to a big one. She was also skilled at synching her orgasms to her mating male. I’m sure of this because she loudly told everyone in the house those facts as she fucked my father.

Ross was her first victim, although he sure didn’t complain at all. He’d been home about an hour and gotten into his swim suit and a t-shirt. Those clothes disappeared fast at her hands, she sucked him hard in a few milliseconds, and then mounted him. They rotated through several positions, Crystal expounded with dirty talk the whole time, orgasms were had, and then they both finished up.

Much of her dirty talk revolved around what she imagined we were doing in her absence, and what she was left doing ‘solo’ in one ‘lonesome hotel’ after another as she traversed the country and back in a zig-zag fashion.

Ever the pervert and voyeur that I am, I watched much of their mating, enjoying my own arousal and the assurance by Crystal that ‘I was next’. I anticipated that she wouldn’t want a large gap of time between Ross and me, for instance for dinner. I was right. She was desperate for cock, fucking, and romance. I made sure to give her all three.

Trish came home and stripped out of her scrubs. She stood with me at the doorway to the living room and watched Ross and Crystal fuck merrily away as she urged him to ‘take her’ with lurid and descriptive words that were truly pornographic.

Naked Trish toyed with my already hard cock and made sure it was hard and ready for her sister. I got my jollies playing with her breasts and pussy, and also making out with the doll that she was. She told me that Dar was expected any moment since her boyfriend Greg was still away on business.

Ross finally extracted from Crystal with a satisfied look on his face. He grinned at me and said, “She’s a tiger tonight.”

Crystal crooked a finger at me and gestured me to the sofa. I willingly went, as Ross took my place in welcoming Trish home. I loved all the nude hugging and touching of intimate body parts. This was a trend that had to stay in place.

Crystal lay back, spread her legs, and said, “Eat me.” I’d all but gotten rid of any aversion to eating out a cummy pussy, so it was with great pleasure that I immediately went to work to keep up my status as a championship rug muncher. Crystal went right into orbit, and held my head to her twat. “Oh, fuck, you do that better than anybody I’ve ever known.”

I sucked up a bunch of cum and then snowballed with her. She liked that and asked for more. I brought two more loads up for us to play with before I wasn’t finding enough to make it worthwhile.

At that point, Crystal had me sink my granite shaft into her body. This was fun. She was very responsive, and started to gyrate her body into mine from beneath me. I could stand perfectly still, and she would slide her pussy up and down my shaft.

She muttered various instructions and hopes for our union. “I like it rough some of the time,” “Pound me harder,” “Make this last all night,” were a few of the ones that I clearly heard. I got “Kiss me” pretty clearly, too; and that resulted in our repositioning so we could fuck as we made out. The love and lust between us were so thick you could cut them with a knife.

I was mildly surprised when Trish and Darlene got into a sixty-nine beside us on the cushy Oriental rug. Dar kissed the two of us, but then went to work on Trish’s wet pussy. Ross sat in a chair stroking his freshly used cock and watched the live pornography with a happy face.

After I blasted my load into Crystal’s spasming pussy, Dar and Trish both ate my load from Crystal’s quim. They were all over her with kisses and a great deal of fondling and tweaking. This was not their first rodeo, for certain. The pleasure was shared.

Ross and I wrapped towels around our waists and led the contingent of women to the kitchen. I’d prepared chicken stir fry and a large salad as an ‘anytime’ meal we could have. The stir fry was still in the electric wok keeping warm. I’d figured that Crystal would divert our attention and that dinner would be delayed. Warming it up was quick.

The five of us ate in the kitchen and also had some wine that I’d laid in. Crystal announced that the evening had only just begun and that she still had many unmet sexual needs after her trip. She also wanted to ‘catch-up’ with the rest of the group, and we took that to mean in terms of orgasms.

“I knew you four were here at home fucking up a storm. I was masturbating every night, and I mean like five or six times. I had my battery boyfriend with me on this trip.”

I teased, “You didn’t nail one of your pilots, or find another handsome passenger to sate you desire.”

Crystal gave me an evil grin, “Don’t think the thought didn’t cross my mind. Sex creates complications, and I’ve got enough complexities right here at my new home. I judge that Darlene fit in well with everyone?” She gestured around the dinner table.

Darlene blushed but nodded. She also shimmied her breasts and got everyone’s attention.

Ross said, “Perfectly. Trish, too. We’ve all bonded, including with you. I must commend your text messages and photographs. They’re getting good comments on the Internet, but many guys are sending in dick pics in response.”

Crystal jerked erect, “HOLY SHIT! You put MY PICTURES on the INTERNET?” She was almost shrieking and there were long angry pauses between each word, as though she were holding back much of her angst.

Ross started to laugh, “No, no, but that did get your attention.”

Crystal got up from the table and went around and beat on Ross’s shoulders and back with both hands as she excoriated his sick sense of humor. It was playful, but aggressive. “Don’t you EVER think of putting my pictures in a public place. They are for your enjoyment, for Dave and Trish and Darlene’s, and NOBODY ELSE. Comprendere?” She gave him the stink eye like a Mafia don.

Ross was ducking down going, “Si. Si. Never. Never.”

The rest of the evening, I had Crystal to myself, a situation that made me very happy. Despite having already been with her, I managed to please her through three more sessions of lovemaking before we went to sleep in each other’s arms. I even amazed myself, but she was truly inspirational.

Ross, Trish, and Darlene had themselves a hot threesome right in front of us, and I confess to drawing some arousal from watching them, and Crystal was feeling the same way. We spent almost the whole evening coupled together and moving sensuously together, even in the pool. When I didn’t have my cock inside her, I had my tongue doing things to her pussy that pleased her. I doubted that my last ejaculation contained any fluid; it was purely the pleasure sensations and sense of completeness.


Saturday morning the five of us had a slow start to the day. Each of us stumbled into the kitchen and found the coffee urn that Ross had started. Gradually, as we woke up, a breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage got assembled and served. We ate in relative silence.

After breakfast, I loaded up the dishwasher and did the rest of KP. I got a third cup of coffee and thought I’d sit in the sun on the pool patio. I was still a little spaced out after last night’s intense lovemaking session with Crystal. For the first time, I understood what a ‘sex fog’ was. I was sure I was also deep in recovery mode before anything sexual could happen with my wilted flower.

I sat down and then a shadow fell over me. It was Crystal. “Can we have a serious talk?”

I sat up, more alert. “Absolutely. Are you all right? We got a little rough in places last night. Did I cross-over some line?”

Crystal used her right hand to rub her small, bikini-sized, tuft of pubic hair. “You did NOT cross any lines. I’d never fucked that much in one night in my life, so, if anything, this morning, I’m a little sore but in a good way. You are not to feel guilty about that. I loved every second we were together ... and that’s kind of what I wanted to talk about.”

I had a slight sense of panic that the ideal situation we’d just created a week ago was about to evaporate before my eyes as Crystal and Trish moved back to their small house. I tried to hide my emotions and be a strong male, able to take any piece of news without a negative reaction.

Crystal sat next to me and took my hand in hers. She looked deep into my eyes and I actually felt the love she was sending me. Some of my anxiety eased.

She asked, “Do you think that we’re sluts? I mean Trish, Darlene, and me?”

“Huh?” The question was not at all what I expected. “Are you serious? Of course not. I love all of you ... you especially.”

“But you know ... Trish told me she told you about the two of us having sex together, having sex with Darlene, and having sex with her boyfriend Greg. A couple of times there were other guys there, too. We’d have an orgy of sorts. I don’t want you to be angry about finding out, that’s why I’m telling you explicitly about our past. I like sex – a lot of it, in case you can’t tell.”

I shrugged. “I’m jealous only that I wasn’t there so I could have made love to you. Trish made it sound like it was mostly about sex and not about love.”

Crystal nodded, “That’s the way I think about it. Those evenings were erotic and sexual fun. Yes, we were affectionate and we hugged and kissed a lot, there was a lot of oral sex stuff, and we fucked a lot, too. That was the main event.”

“I’m glad you found a way to have some fun.” Even as I said the remark, I remembered learning about ‘compersion’ a few days earlier. I guess I had the right attitude in that way. I also knew that I meant what I’d just said.

“So, my having sex with somebody besides Ross and you, doesn’t upset you?” I noted her verb tense. Maybe she still had something going on.

I shook my head and decided to confess my feelings. “Crystal, I love you. I’m in love with you. I feel about the same about Trish. I don’t own you; I don’t control you, and I’m finding that you have an intriguing lifestyle that I think I’d like. I think Ross is feeling the same way, even though you might expect he’d be more set in his ways.

“I grew up in a pretty conservative household, and I was pretty nerdy. I was not in the popular clique of kids in school, and my sexual and romantic experiences were limited. I became a porn addict and learned a lot, but until two weeks ago, I’d never had the opportunity to apply much of it. I worry that I’m a disappointment in that regard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.