Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 83: Ceremony and Consummation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 83: Ceremony and Consummation - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The music started at a loud volume from the small quartet of musicians sitting off to the side of the chairs that seated over a hundred people attending the commitment ceremony. As that happened, the audience stopped the conversations and started to focus on the pageantry my wives and fiancées had planned.

Crystal, Carol, and I walked out of the house arm-in-arm, passed in front of everyone nodding frequently as we caught someone’s eye, and took up our places in front of Rob Buckman at the arbor. I was wearing my black tuxedo. Crystal and Carol were in matching wedding dresses, in fact, I think they were the dresses they’d worn when I married them.

The arbor was decorated with several hundred little twinkling holiday lights, holly, red ribbons, and other festive regalia fit for the season. I also noted the partially hidden cameras that were capturing all of the service from multiple angles.

There was a shift in the music, and from behind the seated attendees Jean and her parents appeared. Opposite them were Elynn and her parents. They were all smiling. I felt pleased that Elynn’s parents had at least decided to participate after all the crap they gave Elynn about choosing me and the crazy quilt-work of relationships we had in our clan.

I know that they were horrified about the arrangements and about learning that I was already doubly married, that their daughter was bisexual, and then that she was intimate with many other people that she also loved. The shock waves put me in the crosshairs of their weaponry, and I’m sure if they had actually brought a weapon, I’d be dead about then.

Instead, they suddenly learned that I had money, and not just some, but A LOT. I told Elynn to never tell them even an estimate, but when they realized who I was, the position I held at Cyber Solutions, and that I was ‘donating’ a huge building to the nearby university, they rapidly got religion. The Church of Dave was going to take care of Elynn and hopefully several million would spill over and take care of them. They never voiced that latter thought, but I could see the greed in their eyes.

Elynn and Jean, escorted by their parents, came to the arbor from opposite sides. The parents then turned and sat in their reserved seats in the front row.

Buckman made an invocation to the spirits of universal love to surround the gathering and to bless all the people in attendance at the celebration. He then stated the purpose of the gathering: to unite five people that deeply loved one another. He waxed eloquent about love, and the unusual nature of our union in that it transcended the imposed limitation of only two people. Rob clearly liked what we were doing.

Representing Crystal and Carol, I then read the vows I’d written with my wives to commit to Elynn and then Jean. Each of them, in turn, read the oaths they’d prepared to us and to each other. Buckman said a few more words, there was an extensive exchange of rings around our circle of five, and then we were done.

Buckman had us face our guests with me in the middle. The two women closest to me were Elynn and Jean, and then Crystal and Carol flanking them. A thousand pictures were taken, and the video cameras continued to record the event.

Everyone stood and applauded. There was a rush by about half the crowd for the two bars that had just opened. The others came and surrounded us. I got kissed by a lot of women, and so did my ‘brides’. The caterers swept into the area with all the now empty seats, and suddenly there were over a dozen large round tables, each seating eight people. The tables were covered in table cloths, had beautiful place settings, a gift from us to each person attending, and a beautiful vase of holiday flowers in the center.

Elsa appeared in front of me. We kissed and she presented me with a glass of my cheap white wine over ice. She winked and left me to the rest of my fans. According to my doctor, the wine would heighten the effect of the cocktail of sex-enhancing drugs, vitamins, and supplements that I took shortly before the festivities started. I figured that I should be good for the rest of next year.

Crystal had told me not to plan anything after the meal. She had an agenda to be executed and I was a key player. We sat at the head table with Jean on one side of me and Crystal on the other; Elynn and Carol flanked us. We hadn’t used ‘best men’ or ‘matrons of honor’ this time around, so it was just the five of us.

A superb meal was served with multiple courses, but everything was light. I like lots of small dishes where you can sample various things. I’m sure that preference was not taken into account, but it worked out that way.

As the meal progressed, we did some of the cute things that go with other weddings. Here, they were all with a holiday flavor. Santa came and read a list of who was naughty and nice, and why, and got lots of laughs with all the inside information that mostly involved ‘naughty’. Much of it was scandalous and sexual. I watched Elynn’s parents and they seemed to be trying to ignore what was happening as best they could.

We did a garter toss and a bouquet toss, cut a large sheet cake with one groom and four brides on it, posed for dozens of photographs, and then got roasted by a few of our friends.

Dessert was served and I tanked up on wedding cake icing after a kind word to the cute waitress working the head table. We had coffee and then there were no further activities planned. My wives all frowned at my choice of food.

As the caterers cleared away the meal and cutlery, everyone stood and talked, but one by one, various guests left. Among them were Elynn’s parents, who had a flight back to Louisville airport at five o’clock. I even got a hug and smooch on my cheek from Martha as she departed. Elynn just rolled her eyes.

Some of the group migrated next door to Ross’s house where there was going to be a more casual swim party for the rest of the afternoon – sans clothing. A few left for their homes or other activities, but we knew we’d see them later at the ‘real’ party that would start with a dinner of leftovers back on my patio.

Jean’s parents eventually left, and then the five of us headed for our bedroom, under Crystal’s leadership. She explained, “I liked that Carl and Jade had us video their consummation ceremony, so we’re doing that, too. The videographers are Dane and Kent, plus our bedroom has been worked over with remote cameras. Temple and Troy are going to be helping out, too. This is the first time we’ve tried a few technology ‘tricks’ so be patient, but we are going to making our own ‘private porn’ video.

I wondered what she was trying to pull off, but I went with the flow. The women all seemed to know. I thought about how I’d better get used to being the odd-man-out in our fivesome. Plus, if Crystal was involved there was a scheme of some sort in progress that probably had a sexual tint to it...

Crystal, Carol, and I made love to Jean and Elynn. We all got naked as we made out, and then did what amounted to a consummation of our marriage between five women and a man. I managed to get each of my wives to orgasm under my auspices, and I think Carol and Crystal did, too, at least with Elynn and Jean.

Some type of victory was declared after nearly two hours of active fucking, sucking, blowing, eating, and anything else you could think of. The two videographers moved silently around us and never asked for a repeat of some action, or anything like that. They just documented what we were doing, and trying to get the best camera angles as they did.

After the exertions and tension of the earlier part of the day, several of us dozed. I got about a forty-minute nap in before I awoke with Carol still wrapped by my arms. I slipped away to our large bathroom and took a shower. Crystal joined me and we made out a little under the shower spray, but then decided to save the rest of our energy for later.

I dressed a little more formally that I usually did, especially prior to one of our sex parties. In this case, I had some Santa Claus red Bermuda shorts, and a white shirt, with a wide black belt. I put on my holiday outfit and went downstairs.

I found Matt Volpetti in our living room chatting with Heather, Eve, and Elsa. They were laughing and were relaxed. I joined the group. Matt was Crystal’s primary connection into the rest of the adult entertainment industry for her porn videos.

Matt teased, “All fucked out for the day?”

I shook my head and shrugged, “Maybe for the next hour I’ll be good to go after that. We’re all consummated, so the rest of the party can be our normal routine. By the way, thank you both for coming here for the ceremony.”

He shook his head, “Show off.” He turned to Eve and Elsa, “I was just trying to convince these two to make a video or two with Crystal. Heather was sort of helping. Moreover, Jean is one of my top money-makers, so I had to come and ... press the flesh, so to speak.”

“She was just waking up after our post-coital nap when I left the bedroom. I’m sure she’d welcome your advances. She likes you.”

Heather said, “We were next door for a couple of hours. There were lots of naked people in Ross’s pool, and a few fucking along the sides to get a jump on things.”

“Good. How’re Trish and Clover doing?”

“She got naked and was breast-feeding her. I got to hold her and she locked onto one of my tits. I thought I’d go through the roof. Breast feeding is so sensual.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.