Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 48: Meg Caves In

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48: Meg Caves In - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Kim Stanley, Meg Roland, and I were in Durham for another day and evening. We were talking about merging Cyber Solutions with Jenkin’s Networking, in this case some of the development functions as well as the compensation plan. Kim had the added twist that she knew a fair bit about the next two acquisitions she wanted CS to undertake. Centralizing operations in one or two locales would be the best solution rather than keeping a spread-out development operations across multiple states.

We went back and forth, and also talked to the managers in the systems development group that Ralph Jenkin’s had assembled. Together with some issues back in Atlanta and Sarasota, it made for a long day. I was mentally fatigued by the end of the business day, and so were the others.

We did our telephone calls to the other offices and to our families. As I went off, I heard Kim greet my father on her call. I was glad that she loved him. I liked having her around.

I called Crystal and Carol. They were bubbly and had worked most of the day doing porn videos. Crystal and her new employee Temple had used Heather as their main ‘model’, the petite nursing student that lived with us, plus two guys that Crystal hired who were also trainers at Mitch’s gym – and they looked it with muscles to spare. The video was of the M-M-F variety, with Heather getting the stuffing fucked out of her by the two men, and then she was DPed until she was dripping from both orifices for the camera to capture.

I got a good report from her, too, about how Troy Bennett, her new video editor was also working out. He loved the work, oddly enough. Apparently, he and Carol had started routinely fucking to blow off some of the steam they worked up editing the salacious fuck videos.

I asked, “And how did the double date go last night?”

I heard both girls giggle. Crystal said, “We both fucked on the first date – twice actually. We swapped partners for the second round. The two guys Jim Manning and Ben Tabor met their match with the two of us. I hope we didn’t cross a boundary, but they also stayed over last night. They got us again this morning before we all went off to work.”

I asked, “So, they’ll fit into our Saturday parties?”

“Oh, definitely. Heather was walking around the house naked prior to our using the house as a backdrop for the video today. The guys about dropped their eye teeth. I told them that if they came back on Saturday evening to our party that they could ‘have her’, too. It took a moment, but then Heather went up and kissed both of them and pasted her little naked fucking hot teenage body against each of them.

“Heather told them, ‘I like to fuck’. I would like to fuck each of you. Please cum on Saturday.’ She put a lot of emphasis on the word ‘cum’. They got it. We’re seeing them again tonight, so they’ll get the complete explanation then.”

“What do they do?”

“The both work for an outfit called Retail Software Solutions with offices out in the Sarasota Business Park. Jim is a tech support and Ben is in a group called customer sales and service. They set up point of sale terminals for businesses all over the state.”

“Well, enjoy tonight. I should be home for a late dinner tomorrow.”

“Wait. Wait. Did you nail Meg Roland last night?”

I chuckled, “No, but I think that she’s thinking about it. Kim didn’t say, but I think she got grilled by Meg about our lifestyle. Tonight’s another night.”

“Does she know that you’ve appeared in over a hundred porn videos?”

“Not yet. I thought that’d be an interesting revelation for her later today. I’m trying to figure out how to best spring that on her. I like dropping something with a high shock value on her every few hours.”

“She’ll flip a nutty as an HR type.” The girls were both laughing. “How many medium-size businesses have a CEO that’s a porn star?”

“Just Dave’s,” Kim said from over my shoulder with a laugh. She’d come in the room as I talked on the speaker phone. She wished the girls well, and we ended the call.

Kim said, “Come on, let’s go and tease Megan all day. Maybe you’ll get lucky with her tonight.”

“I don’t want to know ahead of time,” I stated with a smirk.

During the day, I think I had six different conversations with Jean. They were business, but after making sure she was alone, I told her that I loved her and missed her.

Jean also confessed in a contrite tone that she’d had sex with Connie and Bob the previous evening. I went into some detail about how she should not feel guilty about it with me or anybody. There was no one to apologize to for having sexual fun with her neighbors, especially since they all really liked each other and were building long-lasting relationships.

When I ended the call and turned around, Meg was standing in the doorway looking sheepish that she’d been listening. I said tersely, “Just making sure that one of my friends remains happy.”

Meg said, “That was Jean, right? I heard you used her name.”

“It was. She enjoyed sex with some of her neighbors last night and seemed to be feeling guilty because I wasn’t there.”

“You were here ... with Kim last night. I discovered that she didn’t even get a room to pretend she was solo. She was in your bed all night.”

I shrugged and reminded her in a nonchalant way, “She’s not an employee.”

“She’s worth millions and you...”

“I love her and she loves me. Ask her how I treated my recruiting bonus sometime.” I gestured out the door and we left the office and walked down the hall to our planned meeting. Meg was very quiet.

Kim, Meg, and I had dinner again, this time at a local steakhouse. I noted that Meg stuck with a diet coke. Our conversation was lively and no one was left out. We kept most of it away from business.

Meg had come to the room that Kim and I had reserved. The motel had a swimming pool indoors. I sought swim companions but Kim and Meg begged off. I put on my bathing suit in the bathroom, got a towel, and went downstairs to the pool area. Kim and Meg settled in to continue talking.

I was gone about a half-hour. I showered off the chlorine in my shower, put on athletic shorts and a t-shirt, and joined the two women. They had the television on but weren’t watching, and that gave me an idea.

“Do either of you mind if I watch a video?”

Kim laughed knowingly and said, “Maybe we’ll all watch it.” She smiled and gave me a wink showing her approval.

Meg just shrugged.

I established a Bluetooth connection from my laptop computer to the television, and cued up the video ‘Ellie at Play’. Ellie was actually Elynn, and what started to play was the porn video I’d done with her weeks earlier. Carol and Troy had finished editing the raw footage, and the video was currently being shopped around by Crystal’s adult video contact, Matt Volpetti at ADS – Adult Distribution Systems.

The video started with me coming into the living room where Elynn sat. We flirted, and then the kissing started. The hot kisses soon resulted in my sucking on Elynn’s large breasts as she offered them to me. I was having a field day. There was a scene where I finally lost my t-shirt and Elynn started to scrape her erect nipples across my bare chest in an erotic manner as we continued to kiss and make out.

The two women had been sitting on the bed talking about where in Atlanta they went to buy ‘sexy’ yet stylish clothing. Apparently, there were two stores as I listened with half an ear: Dramatix Fashion and Short Hems. Kim had shopped at both of them, and I loved her wardrobe, especially of cocktail dresses.

Meg wore lots of lose clothing. I figured that she was a little overweight and was using that style of clothing to hide the fact. She was also a lover of casual shawls or long draped scarves around and over her upper body. Overall, I thought she was on the conservative side.

Meg was also short; I guess just over five-foot tall in bare feet. She wore long skirts that tended to hide her legs, and usually wore heels to bring her ‘up’ a couple of inches.

The couple on the TV screen had gotten naked. Elynn had my cock all the way in her maw, and was often gagging her way into a deep throat appearance in the film.

And then, there was a scream, “OH, MY GOD, DAVE, THAT’S YOU!”

I just nodded. Kim laughed. She was sort of ‘in’ on my shocking Meg about my alternate career.

I said in a casual tone, “Yeah, Elynn and I did this video about two months ago. I’ve been meaning to give you heads up that I have some history of doing these videos.”

“Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. That is really fucking hot.” Meg’s eyes were bugging out of her head and glued to the television screen. In the video, I had just started to eat out Elynn. The close-up showed my oral handiwork on her cunt

This video, Crystal had told me, had been screened as ripe for a ‘Porn for Women’ appellation, meaning that even though it was porn, the scenes were softer, there was no rough stuff, and, in fact, there was quite a bit of romance. I wondered how Meg would perceive this.

The conversation between Kim and Meg had completely ceased. Both were watching the television with rapt attention. Meg moved to the end of the bed to be closer to the TV. She kind of hunched over with her elbows on her knees as she held her head up to stare at the screen.

Kim patted the space beside her up by the headboard. I moved as requested, and the two of us cuddled together.

As I continued to use my finely-honed cunnilingus skills on Elynn in the porn video, she was having orgasm after orgasm. I’d learned her buttons and was pushing all of them quite obviously.

Kim and I started to make out. Without caring about Meg, Kim shed her blouse and bra, letting her generous boobies bob around in the warm air of the motel room. Meg hadn’t looked back to see what we were doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.