Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 21: Party Favors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Party Favors - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

After dinner on the patio as the sun set in the western sky, Kim and I had danced and gotten romantic and lustful. I did check in with Crystal to be sure she was happy and knew that I was going to be with Lisa’s grandmother.

Crystal laughed. She’d met Kim earlier.

Crystal had her dance card already planned out for the night, starting with a long fuck with Steve Wallace, then shifting over to Mitch, Dax, Ken, and Derek, if any of them were still functional by that time. She wished me well with Kim, and asked that I try to enlist her as a steady ‘family’ member. I suggested that she also try Doug, our next-door neighbor, who was at his first party with his wife Penny.

As Kim and I picked a chaise and lay down together, I told her, “You are a fabulous person – perfect body, gorgeous face to go with it, a winning personality, and a tremendous business success that includes professional fame for your accomplishments. You have it all. I’m so glad I know you and that you like me ... and this ... what we’re doing.”

Kim pulled my arms more tightly around her and kissed one of my fingers in a sexy way, even sucking on the digit as though it was a phallus. She whispered, “I’ll tell you more about me later, but you are a breath of fresh air. Everyone here is. I love the diversity of this group, too.”

Kim and I found that our saliva really tasted great together. We spent a lot of time French kissing as our hands wandered over our, by then, nude bodies. God, she was sex on a stick.

Kim had been startled at first, that I led her to one of the poolside chaises. She asked, “Oh, we’re going to do this out here? I thought we’d be alone in one of the bedrooms or someplace kind of private. Now I see what Lisa met when she said ‘outside’.”

I gestured around us. By that time, several couples were already making love or fucking – take your choice about vocabulary. The others were in various stages of foreplay, including blowjobs and cunnilingus as two of the favorites. Many others were also making out just as we had been doing.

I explained, “We can go inside, if you wish. Part of the mystique of our parties is the group sex – the sex and lovemaking that we share together as a group. By that, I mean that just about everyone is within sight of each other.

“Some of the men like to watch their wives or girlfriends with another man. Some of the women feel the same about seeing their husband or boyfriend laying pipe to another woman. Crystal and I are that way. A few are dyed in the wool cuckolds or cuckqueans, but they hold back on the humiliation or embarrassment stuff, at least in our presence. There are stags and vixens here, too.

“Being here with all of this going on around you, should heighten your arousal. It sure does mine and the others, I’m told. If this is not to your liking, tell me now.” I gestured towards the large house indicating that we could go inside.

Kim looked around. Trish and young Derek had just started fucking right next to us. He was pumping into her in the missionary position as she urged him on. Her whole body was surging into his as he drove down into her quim.

The next chaise over from Trish and Derek was Deborah and Ross. She was riding him, woman-on-top, and obviously enjoying every stroke into her body with his generous hardness.

Kim said softly. “This will be a completely unique experience for me. I’ve never had sex in public. Actually, I haven’t had all the much sex.”

“You have a body built for it.”

“I know. I’m lucky. I’m a gym rat, but I also had some preservative surgery – I call it. In the process, I got my jugs. I also spend a fortune on various skin emollients and frequent exfoliation scrubs. Altogether, I probably employ more than one person full-time to worry about my body shape, skin texture, hair, and the rest. I think that I’m embarrassed to admit that.”

“Don’t be, at least as far as I’m concerned. I promise I’ll love you when you’re old and flabby.” I poked at one of her tickle spots and she jerked and then kissed me hard.

Kim said, “I think I actually believe you.”

“We all love you. Hang around with us. We all work so not much happens during the work day, but every evening and weekends, this place is good for the soul. People come and go, it’s busy, and there is an atmosphere of love and caring ... and constant sex, to tell the truth.”

Kim nodded. “You said I have it all, well I don’t. What you just said is the part that’s been missing in my life.”

I wrapped my arms around Kim and we turned to each other. Somehow my hard dick just happened to find a very aroused and very wet slit that led to a similar vagina. I slid in with only a little effort. She was helping, too.

“Oh, God, Dave. Fuck me.”

I respond well to instructions, especially from powerful women. I moved over her move directly and we started to pump our bodies together. Our lips were locked and our tongues visited back and forth.

After a while, I extracted and went down on her. I savored those double-D’s, and then worked on her pussy and surrounding area with my mouth, lips, tongue, and even my teeth. Fingers from both hands joined the fray, and I almost fisted her at one point. She flooded with her sex juice. I did have the feeling that this was an uncommon experience for her.

Kim stated in a near whisper, “I am so fucking aroused. You were right. Being out in the open with others around us who’re also fucking is like fabulous. Everyone watches everyone else, but no one really seems to care. It’s all just like live porn.”

Several orgasms later, I returned my cock to her sodden pussy and we tried several different positions. I even toyed with her ass with one finger at one point, and I thought she’d eat me alive she got so turned on.

Eventually, as we appreciated the spoon position and my ability to do things to her upper body in that position, we both came together. It was somewhat monumental. I was working on her clit with a couple of fingers as she moaned in my arms.

When Kim said, “I’m near,” I just allowed my body to do what it had wanted to do since the instant we met. I deposited a large bucket load of my white man goo deep inside her as her pussy spasmed and milked my cock for more. The feelings were incredible. The emotions were over the top.

Kim seemed to come alive in my arms in her afterglow. Yes, she was quiet and cuddly, but I could feel the dynamic energy inside her – her chi expanding to encompass the whole property, almost like watching a magnifying glass bringing everything near it into focus by a factor of ten or more.

Kim rolled around in my arms so we were facing. “Can we do that again – frequently and often? You just delivered one of the highlights of my life.”

I kissed her on the tip of her cute nose. “I’ll accept some of your accolades, but part of it also belongs to the others around us, the way the day has gone for you, and the atmosphere that allows all of us to bask in the group sex. Give of yourself to this environment.”

Kim purposely worked her large tits against my chest. I could feel her hard nipples moving around and found it stimulating and arousing. She said, “You think of the physical aspects of my being here, but I’m feeling the emotional and spiritual aspects. This place and all of you have touched my inner soul.

“I told you that I had short-changed my life in various ways by focusing too much on buying and selling nascent companies. I want to make up for it now. You are part of that new journey, and I love it.”

I smiled at her. “Well, as I said, hang around with us. We’re this way all the time. Our love will expand to include you, if your love expands to include us.”

“Ahem!” Ross’s soft interruption sounded next to our chaise. “Excuse the interruption. You two looked finished and I brought you some water. I’d also like to be with you, Kim; that is, if you’re of a mind to be with someone about your own age.”

She sat up and took one of the water bottles. “You make it hard for a girl to say ‘no’ – so I guess I have to accept your invitation. Age has nothing to do with it. You should know that by now.” She gave Ross a megawatt smile and I though he’d disassemble right before my eyes.

Next to us, Trish and Derek were still fucking. I was sure that I’d heard him cum twice already, but he was still motoring along pumping love into his sex partner. Trish had come many times more that he did.

Trish said, “Kim, please accept him. He’s moon-eyes in love with you. I’ll have to deal with him if that love and interest turns out to unrequited.” She then laughed.

Kim said, “And you’re his fiancée? I accept and we’ll stay right here to tantalize you.”

Trish chuckled, “Derek is tantalizing me. He’s already cum three times. Can’t you hear our squishy sounds? He’s amazing. You’ll have to try him later. He never stops – he comes and then starts right back in with no recovery time.”

About that time, Lisa and Madison caught my eye from where they stood near the patio bar. They waved and gestured that they wanted me to join them.

I stood and Ross took my place. I leaned down and kissed her. I said, “Later, if you want, you can snuggle with us in our large bed. We love to have sleepover guests join us.”

Kim nodded, and then turned and kissed Ross.

I moved over to the Lisa and Madison. They were both delightfully naked, like everyone else at what I could again call our ‘sex party’. They each kissed me. Lisa said, “Can we be with you?”

“We?” I said.

Madison answered, “Yeah. I’d feel better starting out if it was the two of us. I haven’t been with anybody yet. We kind of watched for the past hour and talked about what was happening.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.