Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 50: Personal Changes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50: Personal Changes - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I watched Meg and Jim making love. I even got that twinge in my gut that happens when someone I love has sex with somebody else right before my eyes. This was good for me, and it was even better for Meg. She’d been indecisive about joining with all of us in the sexual side of our lives, but then had caved in.

I’d made love to Meg on one of the chaises on the patio. Around us, my friends and lovers including my wife and fiancée were making love with other people – not their usual partners. After Meg and I concluded I led her into the pool for a swim and to clean up a little.

In the pool, Cory Thomas came over and introduced himself. I explained that Cory was one of my housemates and a trusted soul. When Cory indicated that he wanted to be with the hot middle-age woman, I watched as Meg took a deep breath and said that she looked forward to it. I knew what a reach that statement was for her.

Cory and Meg showered off the chlorine from the pool and then I watched as he dried her small delicate body with a towel, with considerable time spent kissing and extolling the virtues of her various body parts. If she wasn’t aroused and ready before, she got that way with his smooth foreplay. She was pushing her breasts into his hands

The pair made out as Madison came to me. “What’s up?”

I explained about Meg. Madison asked, “How could a person not want to be part of this crowd, doing what we’re doing? This is heaven on earth.”

“Tell her. She needs friends amongst us besides Kim and me. She’s just starting to know a few people.”

Madison and I made love. We had fun. Lisa joined us, too, and I fucked one as the other rode my face and tongue. I know that Meg watched me with the teens. I watched her with Cory.

I couldn’t quite hear the words, but I could tell he was on a voyage of discovery about her and about what turned her on and brought her to orgasm. The tone of voice of her replies, I found encouraging even though I couldn’t hear all the words.

I knew he was on the right track when Meg orgasmed and flooded out Cory and the chaise they were on. He loved it, and told her so. I’m sure she was embarrassed, but they continued. He became even more oral with her, even begging her to flood his face.

Madison, Lisa, and I weren’t exactly passive. We changed our orientation every few minutes as to who was riding, and who was eating whom. I loved the taste of teenage pussy. The two told me they were staying overnight in Cory’s bed. I wonder what Cory planned.

Elynn captured me later in the evening. She was robust and eager. I’d seen her earlier with Greg and Ross. Even though she was my housemate, we somehow didn’t find enough time to spend together. I guess Crystal and Carol shared what they knew of my travels and activities, because she teased me about Jean and Meg.

As that was happening, Meg had been willingly captured by Jim Manning. He’d talked extensively with her at dinner, so I thought there’d be more rapport there than with Cory.

The rapport that I could see blossomed into a very hot lovemaking session between the two. She was highly responsive to his approach to everything sexual, and they were trying a lot of what I thought were new things for her, especially in terms of positions, and showing off for others. Meg rode him in the reverse cowgirl as they talked to Wendy and Greg on the next chaise who were doing the same thing – all blatant exhibitionism. I chuckled; Meg was coming further over to the dark side.

Elynn and I were cuddling when Jim and Meg came and stood beside us. They were naked, and he had his arm around her shoulders holding her close; she seemed to be relishing being coveted that way.

Meg announced cautiously, “Jim and I are going to sleep together if that’s all right with you.”

Jim added, “We were going to use the fold-out bed in the media room. Crystal told me that I could use it anytime that I wanted to stay over. I hope that flies with you, too.”

I sat up and so did Elynn. Jim’s eyes flared at her gorgeous breasts. His cock started to inflate again.

I said, “The two of you are both adults. You don’t need my permission to do anything, and if Crystal told you it was okay, then it’s okay with me. Have fun. We’ll be having breakfast in the morning so don’t plan on sleeping until noon. You’ll hear us all in the kitchen anyway, so don’t stay up too late ... unless you are having some real fun.” I jested with them.

The two looked happy. Jim had captured Meg’s left breast with his hand that was around her, and toyed with her nipple as they stood there.

Meg said, “You were right. We’ll talk tomorrow. I’m very happy.”

Shortly after they went in, I noticed that the population on the patio had shrunk dramatically. Elynn and I also went in. We joined Crystal and Carol who were already in bed, just going to sleep. I kissed everyone and they kissed me, and then I was out like a light.


Meg was up pacing in the morning. I found her in the kitchen trying to look busy but she had no idea where anything was or what to do with it if she found it.

I hugged the pretty woman and kissed the top of her head. Barefoot, I hadn’t realized how short she was. She said, “I don’t know where my clothes are.”

Without saying anything, I led her outside to the new rack of cubbyholes where clothes and shoes were normally tossed by those who wanted to know where they were later. Others would also pick up discarded items and put them there. Meg’s clothes were in one cubby and her shoes in another. She started to put them on.

“Stop!” I said. “You’re violating the Saturday dress code. There can be severe penalties.” I had a lilting tone to my voice so she knew I was teasing.

“I’m embarrassed,” she pleaded.

“Embarrassed because you have a beautiful feminine body with bumps and curves in all the right places? Don’t be silly. Leave your clothes there. You know where they are. We’ll get them later if we go out. You’ll see that the dress code favors nudity here.

Madison then showed up, beautifully naked. I got a kiss and then so did Meg.

After Madison had waltzed away, Meg said, “She did something to me last night.”

“Oh? Something happened after you went to bed?”

Meg blushed. “Well, we went in the media room, but Ben and Madison were already there. She was on top of him – they were ... fucking. Jim had me get on top of him after he lay down. We were kind of kissing, and so were Ben and Madison. Then Madison and I were kissing, and the next I knew I was fucking Ben and Jim was fucking Madison. I came really hard after a few minute, and then Madison ate my pussy; she ate Ben’s cum out of me while he held me. I fell asleep that way. I was kind of on a cloud.”

“And so, you’ve totally sworn off sex and promised yourself to never engage in anything sexual again – even masturbation is off the table.”

“OUCH!” Meg had slugged my arm, catching me just above the elbow.

“You KNOW that’s not the case. I liked what happened last night. I’m just trying to get used to the idea. My own nudity still embarrasses me.” She even stomped her barefoot on the patio slightly for emphasis.

I reminded her, “Well, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to practice again tonight. Last night’s gathering was small. There’ll be a lot more people here tonight – here and next door. Did you meet Ross – my father, or Trish – his wife, my sister-in-law, and my step-mother?”

“I met them around the dinner hour. They were nice to me. I haven’t seen their house.”

“Come on,” I took hold of Meg’s hand and led my naked director of human resources towards Ross’s home. She reluctantly followed. I picked up a towel to put around my waist, but insisted that Meg stay naked.

A naked Trish hugged the two of us when we went inside. I also got a really passionate kiss and some words of love. I returned them, of course.

Trish remembered Meg, and immediately got the two of us cups of coffee. I told her that I wanted to give a brief tour, so we set about that. Trish was making breakfast, and promised us some food when we were through.

I showed Meg around the downstairs and then we went upstairs. Most of the doors were open. Kim was on her bed with Greg pounding into her body for an energetic morning fuck. Next to them, Ross was plundering his wife Darlene in synch with Greg’s thrusts. Meg froze but couldn’t take her eyes off of the two couples.

I pulled her back into the hallway and we continued our tour. In the guest bedroom, Cory and Heather were going at it. She was riding him, but all we could see from the doorway was his cock sinking into her hole from the back. An interesting perspective. I pulled Meg away and the tour continued.

Wendy and Lisa were asleep in Ross and Trish’s large bed. They were lusciously naked with their teenage bottoms open to the air as they slept on their stomachs.

We finished up the tour and went downstairs. Trish asked, “Is my husband finished yet?”

Meg didn’t know what to say without ratting him out.

I said, “He was still fucking Darlene. They should be done in a bit.”

“Good. I made enough scrambled eggs for everybody. There’s sausage and bacon, plus toast, too. Help yourself. I’ll join you.”

I asked, “Are your parents coming down today for tonight’s party?”

“Mom wasn’t sure. I’m supposed to get a text any minute. The Saturday flights are usually pretty empty, so they can make a last-minute decision.”

Meg and I served ourselves buffet style. As we were lined up, Meg asked, “Your parents participate in the Saturday night parties?”

We both nodded. Trish said, “Despite their age, they have libidos that won’t quit. They love to fuck and have done everybody of the opposite sex in our entire group. My mother, Beth, loves to nail my husband or Dave – her son-in-law. Remember, she’s Crystal’s mother, too.”

“Oh, yeah. But you don’t...”

Trish grinned, “Oh, but I do. I love the taboo nature of our relationship. So does my sister. We don’t do that as a steady diet, but incest does happen from time to time – and not only with us.”

I commented about their work and how nice they were.

As we were eating the two couples that we’d seen fucking upstairs joined us. They looked freshly showered. I got passionate kisses again from Darlene and Kim. They were naked and despite the showers were leaking slightly. Darlene said, “I’ll go in the pool after I eat and have some coffee.” She pointed down to her legs where some cum was already drying. Meg’s eyes stared at the gooey liquid.

We chatted with everyone. Cory and Heather arrived. Heather also kissed me with a lot of visible tongue. That was her thing. She told me that she’d be ‘home’ in a bit. I explained to Meg that Heather was one of the residents in my house – my erstwhile nursing student. I couldn’t even tease her because she assured us that she was getting straight A’s, even in anatomy – the most difficult course, by far. The night before, Meg had asked about the skeleton in our living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.