Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 4: Crystal Travels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Crystal Travels - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I awoke Sunday morning to discover that my bedmate from the night before was gone. Rather than rush, I shaved and slipped on my bathing suit. If I was going to continue living with my father, Crystal, and Trish, then I would have to move some of my belongings from my apartment to Ross’s home. I hope he wasn’t having second thoughts about all of us moving in with him.

That also raised the issue of what to do with my two-bedroom condominium. Since I was the owner, I presumed that I could rent the property, providing I kept in the bounds laid out by the HOA for the building. I wondered about the home the girls had lived in.

More awake after having dragged a lethal razor around my face and neck, I strolled into the kitchen.

Two naked nymphs had taken over the room. The breakfast table was set for four. Ross sat at one place watching the circus as the two of them prepared breakfast in a kitchen they’d never used before. He was responding to about one question every minute. ‘Where’s this? Do you have a...? Is there a shopping list? And more.’

Crystal folded a napkin over her arm, the way the maître d’ in the restaurant had the night before, and she seated me at the table opposite my father. She was wearing her sexy heels from the night before and looked spectacular. I was still in a position to watch the two of them. I also got a kiss. Ross shrugged, but remained mute unless spoken to. He did wink at me. He was the happiest I’d seen him in years, as his mile-wide grin proved.

Somehow, the flight attendant and the nurse found sufficient ingredients to prepare eggs benedict for the four of us. After I’d been seated about ten minutes, Trish brought two plates to the table for Ross and me. Each plate contained some hash browns joined by two English muffins each topped with a slice of Canadian bacon, a poached egg, and homemade hollandaise sauce. There was even a garnish for decoration.

“Wow! You should be careful or we’ll get spoiled and expect service like this all the time.”

Trish giggled, “You service us; we service you. Last night was truly great. I hope you feel the same way about it.”

“Oh, I do,” I insisted. “My whole life is upside down, and I am wondering what I need to do to fit into this new family structure better than I do. I don’t want anybody to be upset by something I do or don’t do, especially out of ignorance.”

Trish set her own plate down and sat. “So far, so good. I have no recommendations other than to keep doing what you’re doing. By the way, all that sex was a good start – you get lots of brownie points.”

Ross said in his business tone, “I would like to recommend to the board that we keep this current dress code in the house.” He gestured at the two naked women. He was also nude.

I quickly said, “Second. All in favor.”

Everyone raised their hands and we broke into laughter. This certainly was one of the most joyful places on the planet.

Ross and I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and pans, and put everything away. The girls went off to shower and prep for the day. We then went to the beach with the girls in their barely-there bikinis. We walked from one jetty to the far north end and back, probably four miles in total. Ross hadn’t been to the beach in well over a decade, so it was a treat for him to regain some of his youth.

We had a late lunch at a place called the Surf Shack. I recognized the manager of the joint, who was about my age and had been in high school with me. I’m sure he ate his heart out at me showing up with two world-class babes that were demonstrably affectionate to me, especially after I mentioned to him that these were our serious girlfriends.

Sunday afternoon was hotter than hades. Back at the house, the two women dialed up a ‘chick flick’ on Ross’s large TV set in his media room, and we all zoned out and watched a two-hour movie that had a cute romantic plot. I sat with the very naked Crystal in the crook of my arm the entire movie, just as Ross sat with Trish.

We grilled some more beef patties and chicken for dinner, and then went back to the media room, dialed up some porn at the women’s suggestion, and then fucked the evening away. Of course, we traded partners several times, and we made out like crazy.

I have to say the porn was inspirational for the four of us. One of the videos portrayed two svelte brunettes that couldn’t get enough of each other or enough of the studly guy that happened to find them getting ready for bed. The three of them in the film fucked themselves silly.

Thus, we replicated the video on the plush sofas in the room. As Ross watched and stroked himself, Trish and Crystal, and I ‘performed’ for him. Ros and I ate everyone else, I fucked both women, they fucked each other and did some tribbing, and then I pasted my load over both their upturned faces. Ross duplicated my moves ten minutes later. We were porn stars.

We took a break for a naked swim in the pool, and then Ross became the sexy male in the hot threesome with the two women as I watched them and masturbated. Neither woman had been in a threesome before, and loved the interactions. After one had an orgasm, Ross focused on the other. Pretty soon, Trish was dripping his cum from her pussy and looking damn happy about it.

We headed off to bed. Crystal reminded us that she had to leave the house early Monday morning to be an air hostess on the morning flight up to Atlanta, and thence up the east coast. She was ending the night with a layover in Boston after several short hops.

I got up with Crystal at four-thirty a.m. I wasn’t exactly bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, but I gave her lots of hugs and kisses before she drove away with her little pull-around overnight case. We wouldn’t see her again until Thursday night. In the meanwhile, she’d go up the east coast, and then zig-zag across the country to California, zig-zag back to New York, go to Dallas, and then make it back to Sarasota, Florida via Nashville and Atlanta.

The unique situation that generated was that Trish was alone with Ross and me in the evenings. She was working day shifts at the hospital. I was up and also saw Trish off to work at seven a.m. with kisses and hugs. I hadn’t exactly had a full night’s sleep.

I went off to the office that I rented and put in a full-day of work. I was back at my father’s home at five o’clock, and started putting dinner together for the three of us.

Trish arrived ‘home’ first, and I welcomed her the way a good house husband should. She was tired, and had ended an exhausting day since Mondays were a day many of the surgeons actually did joint replacements. She and I stripped our clothes away and dove into the pool. I liked the naked-around-the-house dress code, certainly for the women.

We were in the pool when Ross got back to his house. Trish teased as he came out ready for a swim, “My horny little pussy has been floating around in this pool all day, waiting for your long cock to get back and do things to me.”

Ross responded well to the dirty talk, and soon joined us in the buff. As we swam around, we talked about what I’d prepared for dinner and then I broached the plans the rest of the evening.

Trish confessed, “I need to get laid.” She giggled sheepishly and stood with the water running off her aroused breasts.

Ross grinned lecherously, “THAT can be arranged.”

I was serving us wine when she made that remark. I paused and said, “What about Crystal?”

Both of them looked at me clearly not understanding my question. I explained, “Well, we’ve had three really hot and loving nights as a foursome. Do you suppose she’d be miffed at us for doing something with her sister – either singly or as a two guys and a horny girl?”

Trish grinned, “Good thinking. Let’s ask her.” She got out of the pool, dried off, took out her cellphone, and quickly sent a text message.

There was a no reply for about five minutes and then all three of our cellphones went off simultaneously. I fetched mine from the kitchen counter and read the message:

From: Crystal Yes, fuck the stuffing out of my sister, BUT you’d better be ready to provide me some serious loving on Friday and over the weekend. Maybe the photo below will help you remember me. Love, Crystal. P.S., I’m in Philadelphia waiting to board passengers for Boston.

Below the text message was a photograph of Crystal – naked, with fingers in her pussy, and a horny look on her face as she blew a kiss at her camera. The photo was not taken that day, because a minute later, she sent another selfie taken of her on her empty plane in full uniform looking sharp and trim. The real me right at this moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.