Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 38: Shocking Tom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Shocking Tom - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Over dinner, I asked Tom if he remembered anything from our wedding reception. He was supposed to come to the evening sex party, too.

Tom shook his head, “Sorry. Nada. Deb assured me that it would be racy and sexy, and that ... well, getting laid was a sure thing. I guess I was in a mood because from the time I got there for the cocktail hour, I hit the sauce. I had some crazy notion that I could drink my dinner, and that’s the last that I recall. I woke up on the sofa in Deb’s living room with her and Mitch laughing at me the next morning. I had the worst hangover ever. She told me I missed the whole thing. It was like two a.m. when they carried me to the car totally zoned out.”

Cory rolled his eyes. His new friend was non compos mentis about the whole wedding sex party. As it turned out, that was the only time he’d had the opportunity to interact with us.

We kept our table after dinner as the dancing started in the adjacent lounge. We took turns dancing with each other’s dates. Crystal whispered to me, “Just roll with what happens back at the house. We’re out to shock Tom. I confirmed with Deb that she really told him little before or after the wedding party, although she teased him a lot about missing out on some really nice pussy.”

“How come? She was supposed to ensure he was up to speed about the nature of the party before they arrived.”

Crystal rolled her eyes. “She was going to be his first piece of ass at the party, but he started drinking and was a goner before she had a chance. She and Mitch lugged him home later that night. All she told him was that he missed a great party and a whole lot of opportunities.”

“OK, I’m in.”

Crystal announced shortly after our dance that she wanted to go home where we could dance without so many other people around. “I want freedom to express myself. Carol, what about you?”

Carol leapt up, “Let’s go. My dress is so confining. Elynn?”

“Oh, me, too. I’d love to loosen or lose a few things that are too tight.” She held up both her large breasts with two hands and kind of aimed them in Tom’s direction. He turned a scarlet hue.

Tom just went along with the gang. We settled our bill, and then went out to retrieve our cars. We were home in ten minutes.

I felt great identity with the new house. The one next door where I’d lived with Ross, Trish, Carol, and Crystal for two years was not my home any longer. This one was. I did notice that Ross had a couple of cars in his driveway. He and Trish must be doing some entertaining.

We went in, and I made coffee for all of us. If Tom was prone to drinking too much, I wanted it to be coffee and not booze. He looked pleased with my choice.

Crystal zipped around the house, and then put on some dance music so it played at low volume on the patio. We all took our mugs of coffee and went out there.

Crystal stood in one place and said, “Now, I can express myself dancing.”

Crystal’s dress was gone in about a microsecond. She tossed it over a nearby chair and then started to bump and grind to a fast-paced song – it was pure stripper music. Every body part she had shook, especially her small breasts. She even held them up in Tom’s direction to express herself some more.

I was dancing with Elynn. I asked her, “Are you in on this?”

“Yeah, but I can’t dance like that, and if I did my tits might kill somebody. They’re listed with the authorities as dangerous weapons, you know.”

I leaned in and planted a kiss deep in her cleavage. Tom was beside us and gawked at my behavior. He went back to focusing on Crystal’s naked body contorting to keep pace with the music.

Carol also stripped off her dress. Like Crystal, she kept on the CFM shoes for effect. Written in high gloss lip stick across her bare mons were the words ‘Fuck me’, with a red arrow pointing downward into her slit. I chuckled. Tom must be getting the message.

Beside me, Elynn stripped off her dress and thong, and kept her heels on. She shimmied a little, but didn’t try to make the larger wild body swings and jerks that the song required. She was sure sexy. The three nude women together were priceless. I was harder than a raw diamond.

Tom had made an attempt at dancing, but with the three naked women dancing together, he pretty much just stood and gawked at them.

Crystal teased the three of us. “Come on, guys. We don’t want to dance alone. That’s no fun. Lose some clothing.”

Cory shot me a wink that let me know that he was also in on the ‘Tom Tease’ minutes that would follow. He pulled his dress shirt from his pants, and unbuttoned. I did likewise. Soon we were also naked. I joined Elynn in some sedate dancing lest my own ‘dangerous weapon’ hit somebody and do some damage. We were laughing, but Tom wasn’t picking up that a lot of the action was about him.

Tom was slower, but did slowly strip as Crystal went to him and added some assistance. The evening was not at all what he had planned.

Just as Tom got as naked as the rest of us, a slow song came on the mix that was playing. Elynn cuddled into my arms and her large breasts squished against my chest. I loved feeling her nipples out there as we ground our hips together in a slow dance.

Carol and Cory were also ramping up the foreplay as they danced and hugged. He had one hand fondling one of Carol’s breasts as she tucked his tumescent cock between her legs and they danced.

Crystal pulled Tom into a dance, but he was stiff as a board. He had, however, sported an enviable hard-on that pleased Crystal. She made an exaggerated motion to lift one leg, tuck his cock against her wet slit, and then close her leg around his shaft, before starting to slow dance with him so that they wouldn’t disengage.

Tom was obviously dumbstruck. He kept looking at the rest of us to see whether we were approving or disapproving of what my wife had done. He was especially cautious of me.

When that song ended, another even more romantic song came on the stereo. Crystal locked lips with Tom and they really kissed. Then, suddenly, Carol was in his arm, his cock was between her thighs, and they were making out. Crystal had gone to Cory.

I whispered to Elynn, “Are you supposed to be swapping around?” I chuckled, but I think I knew the answer.

Elynn kissed me and said, “Yes, but I’ll get a sign from Crystal. I hope you don’t mind. I kind of mind moving away from you, but as a neophyte porn star we have our duties to our viewing public.” She smiled and we kissed until steam rose from where we stood.

Crystal passed near us and then Elynn was gone into Tom’s arms with his cock against her body. She put some energy into the kisses, perhaps because she sympathized with him. She’d been almost this naïve only a few weeks earlier. Elynn rubbed her hot tits against Tom’s chest, and that had to be highly arousing to him. I would have cum by now, if I were him.

Crystal vocalized the two letters of the alphabet, and things changed – ‘BJ’. I had my cock in Carol’s mouth as she started to blow me, Elynn had dropped in front of Tom and immediately ingested his shaft, and Crystal was doing the same thing to Cory, who looked pleased as punch. I got a wink from him.

Tom stuttered at Elynn, “But ... you’re ... I’m ... How do ... What should...” None of his statements or questions got finished past a syllable or two. He was rapidly moving into a sexual fog.

After almost exactly two minutes, there was another change of partners. Crystal was back sucking on Tom’s rampant cock, Elynn had moved back to me – with a wink and a nod, and Carol was gnawing on Cory’s shaft, much to his delight. Two minutes or so later, there was another change. The girls were making sure not to tip anybody over the edge.

Crystal eventually announced, “I love to have my pussy eaten. Somebody go down on me, please.” She led Tom to a chaise and lay back. I could hear her low voice explaining to him exactly what she wanted to happen. He again looked at the rest of us on the patio: Elynn had me starting to eat her snatch, and Cory already had his tongue wagging between Carol’s thighs in her moistness.

Tom did get into the job that Crystal had assigned. I wasn’t jealous, because I was in heaven tasting the sexual droplets from Elynn’s privates for the second time that day. I told her, “When you’re with Tom, remind him that you have something like what he’s doing to you on today’s video.” We laughed together.

I got a high sign over Tom’s head to change partners and so did Cory. I went over and nudged Tom. I was firm when I spoke, “Go eat out Carol. It’s time to change. You have to do this.”

Tom just shuffled the few feet to the other chaise, and buried his face in Carol’s cunt. She did some steering, and said a few words of encouragement to him.

With great pleasure and assurance, I went down on my wife, tasting her nectar that I never tired of. I knew what to do, and in my short window I think I did stir up a small orgasm in her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.