Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 2: Mutual Attraction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mutual Attraction - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The brunette on top of me was rising and dropping on my cock in a high-speed frenzy.

Crystal was the most gorgeous woman I’d ever met, and I’d only met her about ten hours earlier when I got on a flight from Atlanta to Sarasota.

We’d come out of skinny-dipping in the pool at my father’s house after I’d made out with both Crystal and her sister Trish – kissing and lots of touching of intimate body parts. My father Ross had made out with each of them, too.

I lay down on a chaise, my cock pointing at the north star, and Crystal immediately mounted me and directed my cock to her vagina. Her boldness astounded me. I tried to hide the awe I felt for what she was doing with me ... to me?

We moaned as she sank her buttery love tunnel down on me and absorbed every inch that I could offer to her.

“Oh, God, Crystal. You feel so good,” I crooned to her between our kisses.

A sudden thought, “Are you protected?”

She nodded and gasped as though she’d forgotten to mention it. “Yes. The pill. I also haven’t been with anybody other than Trish for almost a year.” That bit of news I wanted to revisit ... or watch in vivid technicolor. I wondered exactly what ‘being with’ her sister entailed. I was sure I’d find out.

I started to rise to meet her down thrusts. I fondled her breasts as she rode me. “You are so sexy. You’re amazing.” I struggled to find words that I could tell her about her beauty, her loveliness, her appeal, and my desire to continue long-after that evening.

“You ain’t too bad yourself,” she smiled down at me between kisses. She tried twerking with my cock deep inside her. I was afraid that I’d explode too soon.

Off to the side, my father had Trish spread-eagled on another chaise as he munched enthusiastically on her pussy.

I commented to Crystal, “I wanted to do that to you, but...”

She shook her head. “I wanted to fuck you after we’d met and were still on the plane. You talked about chemistry; I’ll say. Your pheromones talked to me and made me horny the rest of the day. When you opened the door to this house, my heart just soared with joy. I thought my prayers had been answered because I kind of knew right then that we’d make love tonight.”

“Well, I do like to eat pussy, but I don’t have a lot of experience.” I used my thumb to stroke across her clit, making her entire body jerk in response at the lightning bolt of pleasure. Her whole pussy area was becoming a sodden mess. She was generating girl juice at a phenomenal rate. I didn’t mind at all. I’d been able to taste a sample on my fingers and loved them. I even went back for more girl juice and she knew it.

Crystal teased, “And I like to suck cock, but we can do all that later. I didn’t want to lose the opportunity to be with you this way. I know we’re sending messages to each other.”

I gingerly asked, “What about Ross?”

“Your father? I am very impressed with him, too. Don’t make me choose. Trish, I’m sure, is thinking the same way about the two of you. I know she wants to be with you tonight, as well. We talked and we’re close enough that we can read each other’s looks and expressions.”

“Ouffff!” Crystal made an especially hard downward thrust on my body. I’d just about had enough of this position.

I pulled Crystal down to me for a kiss and locked her in an embrace. I awkwardly rolled us over, so that I was on top. She squealed with delight as she wrapped both legs around my thighs. I thrust into her body.

Crystal made the same sound I had only a moment earlier. “Ouffff.” A minute past along with about twenty strokes of my hardness in and out of her body.

“Dave, I’m ... I’m getting very near. Don’t you dare stop.”

“I’m there with you, baby,” I crooned into her ear as I kissed her temple. We were both breathing heavy and still using all our energy to pump into each other. I put one hand over one of her breasts, feeling the nipple edging in my palm.

Suddenly, Crystal’s hips made up-thrusts into my downstrokes. She groaned in a way I hadn’t heard before. I felt her body clench around my pumping shaft. She moaned, “Oh, God. Thank you.” The rest of what she said consisted of guttural but feminine sounds from deep within.

As Crystal came, so did I. All systems in my body went to DEFCON 1, and then my forces started to fire immense salvos of my semen deep into the body of the most beautiful woman’s I’d ever met. I wondered whether I’d ever cum so hard in my life.

We kissed as though we were star-crossed lovers doomed to be apart for the rest of time. Fortunately, I’m sure we also felt certain there’d be more opportunities. I sure wanted more of her.

I moved beside Crystal and cuddled her warm body to mine in our afterglows. We looked across the patio to the other chaise. Ross and Trish were in about the same position, having watched us finish. They were both smiling. I could see both of Trish’s breasts resident in my father’s muscular hands. Then, I noticed my father’s cock still resident inside Trish’s pussy.

Trish giggled slightly, “I’m going in the pool.” She leaned around and kissed my father, and then slowly stood. I could see how wet her thighs were from her juices and the deposits he’d left inside her.

Trish asked him, “Should I shower first?”

Ross shook his head. “No. Anything that you’re washing away will disappear in seconds in the water, even my semen. You’re not polluting the pool.”

He stood and the two of them moved to the water in the shallow end. As they did, Crystal and I stood up and joined them for another skinny-dip.

Ross got us each some pool ‘noodles’ that we could use to float effortlessly around the whole pool. As we did, we also counted the stars overhead. Eventually, an important decision was made. We each wanted another margarita.

Ross laughed, and got out of the pool and Crystal joined him at the patio bar. Trish, and I floated around. We were identifying the stars that we could see overhead. Eventually, I heard the blender whip up the magical concoction, and the next I knew, he served us each a nice acrylic glass of the good tasting drink, with salt on the rim and everything.

We floated around the pool sipping our drinks and then setting them on the side. Ross sat on the side sipping his drink. As I floated by him, I whispered, “You alright?”

My father chuckled, “I may never have been better in my life. We’ll talk tomorrow. I just pray these relationships never end. I don’t know where my head was since you mother died, but it has sure cleared up now.”

As we finished our drinks, I noted that Crystal floated over near Ross, and then she tossed the float noodle up on the patio. What happened next resulted in my father’s plaintive moan into the night sky. Crystal had taken his entire cock in her mouth and started to fellate the older man.

Trish whispered in my ear, “If you sit near them, I’ll do that for you.” I’d never turned down a blowjob, not that I’d had that many offers. I wondered whether I’d had ANY offers. I certainly wasn’t going to turn down this one from one of the prettiest women in the world.

I sat on the side about six feet away from Ross and Crystal. Just before Trish took my cock in her mouth, I reached for my poolside glass with the last of my margarita in it, and dribbled the last few drops over my tumescent dick. She laughed, and then took the whole margarita-flavored cock in her mouth and hummed. I was still hardening. Actually, I’d never gone soft.

I expanded to full length as my sexual excitement returned and she bobbed up and down on me. Trish started to gag. Finally, she pulled off and grinned. “Well, I was taking it ALL until you got excited. Now, I can’t get the last two inches.”

“It’s not important. I won’t love you any less because you can’t do it. Come and let’s make love. I want to return the favor.” I stood and lifted her out of the water and into my willing arms. We kissed and then found a chaise.

I felt slightly competitive about giving oral sex to Trish. I went down on her and brought my A-game to the fore. Being a relatively inexperienced nerd most of my life, my A-game consisted of applying the techniques that I’d learned from watching hours of porn on the Internet. I just knew all that sex education would come in handy someday.

My tongue, lips, teeth, and fingers all went to work on my new partner. I explored every little nook and cranny, and certainly every little flap of skin both hard and soft. I had her body writhing and jerking in response to my ministrations on her cunt. She was loving this, and she started having orgasms galore or pleasure spasms.

Trish eventually stopped me, and then squirmed around and into to my lap. She mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position. We were facing Ross and Crystal, on display in the dim light.

Trish teased her sister and my father. “Crystal, Ross, can you see Dave’s cock going in and out of my little fuck box? It feels so good and so fulfilling. I just love the feel of him deep inside me, and then drawing all the way out – like this, and then pushing back into me.” She demonstrated several complete cycles of my cock moving from having my spongy head against her cervix to that same mushroom cap barely touching her labia, and then the entire hard shaft completely disappearing inside her again. She felt fantastic. Moreover, I wasn’t fighting my own orgasm as I had with Crystal. I also wasn’t going to pop off in the first five minutes of fucking.

Trish moaned and came on my cock about ten strokes later. I felt a new dampness surround my pubes as her girl juices flooded the area. I liked that trait about the two women.

I glanced at my father and Crystal. They’d adopted the same position we were in. Crystal locked eyes with me. “Do you like seeing your father’s cock moving into me? He makes me very full of his manhood, just the way that you did. I love fucking the two of you.” She duplicated some of the moves that Trish had just done on me and added some of her own. God, she was better than sex on a stick.

She moved around, even rotating her hips in a very sexy maneuver that almost resulted in them uncoupling. She stopped and looked up at me again with a sly and devilish grin.

Crystal crooned, “We are so going to repeat tonight a thousand times I’m not sure I’ve ever been this aroused or this happy.” She sighed in an abandoned way that revealed her sense of the sexual pleasure of the night.

Trish added as I jabbed my cock back into her, “I hope I’m included every time. I love this, too. This is a truly a peak experience for me.”

Ross quickly said, “Don’t leave me or Dave out. We love what we’re doing and we love the two of you.”

That remark earned Ross and really hot kiss as Crystal squirmed around in his lap so she could get her lips on his. He held her breasts as she turned.

Trish repeated the kiss on me. We just changed position to cowgirl, and she went to town again. Our lips were rarely apart. Our tongues were often dancing together as we tasted and sensed each other. I know I had her pussy juice from ear to ear, too. When we weren’t kissing, I was sucking on one of her breasts, making the nipple stimulation one of the highlights of the fuck we were having.

I was totally lost in the kisses with Trish ... and earlier with her sister. Our lips were just meant to be pressed together, feeling the sensations of another being in a sexual and romantic encounter. Trish lightly bit my lower lip and hummed as she stared at me. We had just enough light from inside the house so that we could see each other. I marveled at her body as well as Crystal’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.