Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 32: An Endless After-Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: An Endless After-Party - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I hadn’t quite fallen asleep with Crystal in my arms when the bedroom door opened and Carol tried to sneak into the room undetected. She had that ridden hard and put away wet look about her. She was naked and got in bed immediately, cuddled up to me, felt that I was awake, and whispered, “I love you both so much.” Thirty second later, we were all asleep.

I got up about nine-thirty after only six hours of sleep. I was a little groggy, but I had to see what condition the house was in and who was still around. I was full of curiosity. I also had this amazingly good thought, ‘I have a WIFE!’

I threw on my athletic shorts and a t-shirt, and went downstairs. There was a small group assembled in the kitchen. Ross, Trish, Tara, and another girl from the catering staff named Macy, were all making breakfast. Trish, Tara, and Macy were only wearing aprons with their backs and adorable butts bare teasing everybody, and their tits barely covered by the upper part of the aprons. I gave ‘tens’ to the fabulous asses on display. The guys were in briefs or boxers similar to me.

I looked out at the patio. Everyone outside was still naked. There were several couples apparently sleeping on some of the chaises, a few covered with pool towels. One couple was actively fucking, and another appeared to be in the afterglow stage of things although a cock was still buried in pay dirt. Several others I recognized were in the pool. Unsurprisingly, Kim was doing steady laps in the far lane.

Soon, an assembly line of sexy cooks and servers, produced copious quantities of pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, sausages, and gallons of orange juice and coffee. One of the hunky waiters named Garth had made a grocery run and showed up with more supplies to feed the hungry masses. I could tell that he and Crystal had some connection, perhaps from the previous night.

The breakfast meal was served buffet style on the outdoor serving tables that had remained intact from the previous night’s wedding dinner. If you build it, they will come. By then everyone was awake. Person by person, and couple by couple, everyone at the house seemed to show up and prepare a plate. The meal was good, and some went back for seconds. Most of the group ate naked at some of the round tables left from last night. I counted up about twenty-seven people at the house – about half the group that had been there the previous night.

Tara sought me out and was very affectionate. In the daylight, I could see the luster of her long brunette hair and the sparkling brown eyes that seemed to be smiling at me all the time. She was engaging.

I asked, “Is Macy part of your social crowd?”

Tara laughed, “In a way. She’s also a flight attendant for Atlantic Airlines. We occasionally work together, so I thought of her when Carol first told me about your party. She wanted ‘in’ on the orgy, so here she is – a happy camper – after a night of total debauchery.” She laughed. “We both loved it.”

Macy grinned at us, “I heard that ... and ... I agree totally. A new me emerged that I didn’t know existed. I have an inner slut that got released. I’ll never get that genie back in the bottle now. I loved every second and everything that happened – all that I did and all that I saw.” She waved over her shoulder and went back in the house to bring out more food.

I guess all the sex created some runaway appetites. A small mountain of food was prepared and mostly disappeared before the kitchen crew closed until the lunch hour. Ross and the others came out and joined us at a picnic table. Trish was glowing and she commented that she was mildly sore in all the right places. She made sure to explain that her remark did not mean that sexual things in her life had to go on pause.

After breakfast, there was a quiet time. People talked together in small groups. While sex, the party, the wedding, and other topics inspired by the past twenty-four hours were some of the conversation topics, others found common ground with new and old friends alike.

A few people did thank us for the best party of their lives and left the party. More than a few had pulled an all-nighter, and went off to nap before returning to work the next day.

Crystal had officially closed Crystal Blue Photography for the Monday after the wedding. Of course, I’d shut down my small business for a few days, too, but I was always available for an emergency. We’d all be able to catch up on sleep, even if we had another sexual day.

Kim and Tara really hit it off. The three of us talked about the plight of a flight attendant and about women who traveled all the time. I was surprised at how often they were getting hit on by male travelers that thought they were God’s gift to women.

Tara asked with a chuckle if it was still all right to proposition the groom. She looked around, “It seems the reception is still in process, so I’m hoping it’s okay to ask the groom back into the bedroom.”

Kim chuckled, sat up straight, and said, “Not without me.”

The three of us went up to my bedroom and got down to business. Either the chemicals I’d used on my body were still having a desired effect or those two women just made me plain horny, but I responded well and soon I had my granite cock plunging in and out of two hot pussies.

I paced myself on each woman, so with some help from my fingers and the other woman, they each got a few orgasms in before we got really serious about mating with me. Ultimately, I dropped my first load of the day – the daylight hours, that is – in Tara. She was so sweet and romantic about it, too.

Tara and Kim then got into some sapphic stuff together that pleased me to watch: eating my jizz from the other, and then snowballing the load of cum I’d first popped into Tara’s sweet pussy and then the second load I later left in Kim’s twat. Of course, they both tried to shock me with French kisses while that was going on, but I was immune to that kind of teasing. I’d been there many times. We all just made each other hornier and hotter to continue.

Later, after we’d were somewhat sated, we napped, and then we returned downstairs. When we were temporarily alone, I asked Tara how it felt to have sex with a billionaire. She didn’t understand until I explained about Kim’s rapidly accumulating net worth and what she did for work. Tara was in awe, and I asked what lesson she drew from that and the fact that Kim had sucked my cum from inside her amongst other sexual deeds we’d just shared. I was laughing at the look on her face and the whole situation.

Tara got it in one.

Later, I saw Tara and Kim sitting casually together as equals. That was what Kim craved. She didn’t want people sucking up to her; she got that all week in her business and with her prospects. Tara and Kim were both naked and working on their tans as they talked. A good sign. They’d bonded. That would mean they both came around the house hoping to see their new friend, and I wanted both of them in my realm.

Crystal and I talked about the past twenty-four hours, especially the evening sex party. Not surprisingly, we both had met people we wanted to have in our circle of friends.

Crystal commented about Adam Timms, the jet flight instructor. She’d apparently been having sex with him as I’d been fucking with his wife of twenty-five-plus years, and Crystal said that she loved the experience of the gentlemanly older man.

“You also saw me with Roy Marten and Daryl Wills. I couldn’t imagine an orgy like we were having without at least one of the females getting DPed. I decided it’d be me. Those guys nearly put me in a mental institution. I got so horny, and so sensitive. I was having like one long continuous orgasm with them. They’d switch around, and often I wasn’t even aware of it until after they switched. I’d just become aware that the cock bringing me pleasure wasn’t the one I thought it was. So, call me a slut.

“I also got to fuck Dale Short – our neighbor across the street. Ironically, he’s the tall man with the curly dark hair. Did you get his wife?”

“Patricity? No, we only talked briefly at dinner. If I’m not mistaken that’s the two of them at the other end of the patio talking to Doug and Penny Rogers – our next-door neighbors. I bet their establishing the rules for a steadier swap of partners in the neighborhood. Look at the naughty looks on their faces.” Crystal saw their embarrassed laughter with each other.

Later that evening, when I was balls deep in Patricity, she confirmed that the Shorts and the Rogers were going to be playing together on a frequent basis. I liked to see group sex spreading around the neighborhood.

I told Crystal my choices for membership in our unofficial weekend group sex club. We talked about Jill Timms, especially. “I need Jill in my constellation of friends as one of my older women who shares wisdom with me. Adam will be nice as a friend, too. Maybe I’ll learn to fly.”

“Elynn Ghent, that friend of Paul’s that Ross introduced to us, would be a great choice,” I also added. “We had a great time together and really bonded.”

Crystal laughed, “I want tits like hers.”

“She’d probably share with you. She has some unfortunate stories stemming from her over-endowment. Some of men and women at work discount her contributions and ideas because of her knockers. Besides, I think you are ‘just right’.” I made little air quotes to emphasize my point. I could have reached over and pawed at my new wife’s chest, but I let that idea sink on its own merit.

“Elynn is very nice and smart as all get out. We need her intellectual horsepower among our good friends. Not only is she smart, but she can speed read. She told me that she read War and Peace – all one-thousand pages, just for hell of it, in an afternoon.”

Crystal probed, “And, I bet I know another woman on your list – Tara.”

“Well, yeah. I like her and she liked me. She’s got the right attitude about all of this, even though a lot of it was new for her. Hey, she probably has your old job with the airline.”

“She does. I did get to talk to her briefly even as she was serving some of the dinner. I at least learned about her job, and Macy’s, as well. I don’t mind having my successors in our tribe.”

“Takes two of them to fill your shoes.”

“She’s been with them three years. Macy, too. She’s becoming an old-timer in that job.”

“You have any other recommendations?”

“Not specifically. I liked all of the new people. I think we have a ‘type’ and people invited friends that resonated with that motif. If any of them hang around, that’d be fine with me. I have no black balls to place. There were nine new men and five new women, plus the catering crew. I invited them all to hang out with us.”

I chuckled, “I did, too.”

The teens were all back beside the pool by mid-afternoon. I learned that following in four weeks, they had their graduation ceremony; at least those graduating from high school did. That meant that Lisa, Madison, and Harley would wear a cap and gown and get their high school diplomas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.