Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 28: A Second Candidate

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: A Second Candidate - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I sat on one of the new bar stools at the patio bar. Deborah was in my lap, naked, or course, with my cock deeply embedded in her boiling hot snatch and her large breasts shaking as we moved. We were each making small moves together, but not the big sweeping moves some of the others at our sex party were making with their partners in other chairs or on the chaises.

Only three feet away, Allison sat in another of the bar stools. Josh, her brother-in-law, stood in front of her holding a breast in one hand and steadying her with the other, as he rhythmically sawed his cock into his sister-in-law’s furry pussy. He verbally teased her about being his favorite porn star. She was eating it up. He’d spent about fifteen minutes eating her pussy as she sat on that stool before they started to fuck. I liked that Allison was routinely fucking not only her husband, but also his handsome and very successful younger brother.

On my other side, also sitting naked in a bar stool was Kim Stanley, the notorious venture capitalist who’d been right more than wrong, and made a mint in the process.

Kim had Steve Wallace in front of her with his mouth almost cemented to her genitals, as he lapped up every drop of female juice that she produced. The more he lapped, the more she produced, and the more he lapped. His performance was also unique, because about five minutes earlier he’d dumped a big load of his semen deep inside the older woman. She loved it, and then urged him into the gross act of eating her out post-intercourse.

Behind me on a patio recliner, my fiancée was being pummeled by Carl Dewherst. Like many of the others at the sex party, Carl and his relatively new wife Jade, had been clients of Crystal Blue Photography. Months prior, we’d photographed and videoed their wedding, and then captured the sexual consummation of their wedding day that involved the best man and matron of honor, as well as Crystal and me.

Ken and Savannah, the best man and matron I just spoke of, were also at our usual weekend party, but they weren’t with their partners. I saw Jade – Carl’s bride – with Ross – my father. He loved new pussy. Ken had Trish spread open at the end of a picnic table as he pumped cock into her. Savannah was with William, Allison’s husband and the biggest fan of her new career in pornography as a Class A-One Cougar.

Darlene and Mitch, Deb’s husband, had just finished their first-round fuck and gone into the pool to rinse off their exertions. I liked that they continued to make-out, even after their coupling. Deb was the same way.

Crystal and Trish’s parents – Brian and Beth – had flown down for the weekend with us. Brian was with Molly – also a private porn customer of Crystal Blue Photography that I’d fucked in our first foray into that field of customer service. Molly was also becoming a porn star; she’d agreed to post some of her videos on the Internet, and so Crystal was marketing them through her new distribution channels.

Jake, Molly’s occasionally-cuckold husband, had watched the pair fuck, and then started up with Beth as Molly and Brian watched them. Next to them, Greg, Darlene’s husband, was buried deep in Carol, only they’d stopped moving together, trying to prolong their coupling as they whispered together.

Paul Richard, the rugged man that worked with Ross, had Julie Wallace riding him like a horse in the Kentucky Derby. Fortunately, she didn’t have a whip. He seemed up for the challenge of winning whatever race they were in as he added equal effort to their lovemaking. Julie seemed as enthusiastic as ever, plus she’d made me promise earlier to be one of her consorts that evening.

Julie also had some competition from her daughters – Wendy and Lisa, and their friend Madison. They were together with Derek and a new young man named Harley, who was also a savvy graduating senior in Lisa’s class. As you’d expect from an eighteen-year-old, Madison had assured me that Harley had amazing recuperative abilities.

Our neighbors Penny and Doug, were in the mix of naked and horny people, too. I’d seen him making love with Stacy Landry – Madison’s mother. The teen had told me her mother was going to change her name as soon as her divorce was finalized back to her maiden name – Winthrop. In the meanwhile, she’d become a devotee to our parties, group sex, and seemed out for subtle revenge on her soon to be ex-husband for ditching her in a most unsavory manner.

Stacy had been slightly pudgy when I first met her. Ross and my interest and support to her encouraged her divorce action, and also a renovation of her body. “I want to be ripe for continuous fucking,” she declared.

She went on a Keto Diet, lost thirty pounds, and started to religiously go to a gym and to jog. The revised body was even more attractive, and she had the sex drive to go with it, much to her own amazement.

I asked her, “You are enjoying sex now in great quantities with many men and women. Isn’t that what pissed you off about your husband?”

Stacy thought a few seconds before answering, “You know, if Myron had wanted to bring his bimbo into our mix to spice up our marriage, and it was all done in the open, I probably would have done something. If your parties came up, I would have brought him, and we’d have been players like the other couples. Instead, he hid what he did, and he violated my trust. He was genuinely unfaithful, and I can’t forgive that.”

I knew that some Prince Charming would discover Stacy in the near future and carry her away to his castle. She was a catch. I hoped that she’d continue to participate in our gatherings. I liked her and loved being with her. Madison and Stacy loved to play the mother-daughter card with me, too – teaming up on me at the same time.

At the time we had that conversation, an evening at Ross’s home, I just happen to slide my cock back into Stacy’s buttery cunt for a second round. I recall making deep, driving thrusts into her juicy slit as I told her what a great woman that she was to have found her sexuality and been willing to share it with me and the others. That just turned her on more, and I don’t know that I’d ever had a more responsive partner.

There were others around the patio that I’m not enumerating. My focus came back to Deb. She’d slid down in the bar chair, and gotten her legs onto each of my shoulders. She was flooding the area where I was pumping my cock with her great juices. Their aroma filled the area around us, and turned me on more than I already was.

“Fuck me, Davey. I love having your cock in my wet little cunt. Don’t we feel good together. I love you; you know.”

“I do know, and I love you.”

We kissed, and then I got that feeling where I knew that all my instincts and all my internal plumbing were switching over to ... FUCK ... I was going to cum with a gigantic load in the hot MILF.

I started nutting my crazy hot friend – another flight attendant that had worked often with Crystal up until my fiancée quit to start her own business and be home with us more often. My load spurted deep into the sexy blonde as I made serious thrusts to be sure I was splashing my stuff up against her ripe cervix.

I’d barely stopped and we’d paused in our kissing, when a hand extracted my wilting flower from inside of Deb’s cum soaked depths. I didn’t look right away; I thought I’d try to guess my benefactor. I even closed my eyes so I wouldn’t get any clues. My whole dick went into that mouth, got sucked clean, and then the female head turned to catch the first splooge of my semen that started to leak from my partner of the moment.

Wendy’s sweet teenage mouth locked onto the cougar’s cunt, and she started to suck up the gooey jizz. At one point, Wendy just pulled away, “So, good. So, good.” She went right back to work, this time adding in fingers to help pry the goo I’d left inside Deb to the outside. Deb was loving this attention, too.

My attention had been diverted, but came back to the woman beside me as Kim came and started to kiss me. She informed me, “I’m next, Lover.” I was kind of glad that Julie would have to wait another round; perhaps her enthusiasm for a rapid fuck would wear off.

Deb and Wendy kissed and snowballed the last of my load, at least what could be recovered easily. The two then held hands and walked off towards the pool steps. Wendy had somebody’s cum running down one of her legs – Harley’s, I believe.

I kissed Kim and asked, “Here again or someplace else?” I nodded at the tall bar stool she’d just vacated.

Kim pushed her hot middle age breasts against me. “A bed would be nice. Could we go inside for some comfort. It is kind of warm out here.”

I nodded and led Kim into the air-conditioned house. We didn’t make it past the living room. Our ‘bed’ became one of the long white sofas in the living room in front of the faux fireplace. We sat and talked for a little, then started to make out, and then became engaged in a full-blown fuck.

Kim was living at the house a lot of the time. She had a luxurious condo downtown somewhere. I knew the building but had never been inside. The unit prices were in the stratosphere, but I also knew that she had the money. When Kim got a hot deal going, she’d disappear to either her condo or an office full of her employees downtown or to the company she was buying or buying into. Her staff did all the scouting and due diligence work for her.

I learned from Kim that she’d moved into the realm where most of her travel was by private chartered jet. She had a ‘membership’ of some kind where she just called up and told them when and where she wanted to go, and the ‘club’ would have a jet at the nearest main airport ready to take her anywhere else in minutes.

After I was firmly seated inside Kim, we slowly moved together as we kissed and pledged our love to each other.

“A HA! CAUGHT YOU!” My fiancée’s voice filled the living room.

I looked over at her and calmly asked. “You want to join us?” I knew she was just horsing around. Crystal giggled.

“Yes, but only for clean-up after you’re through. I’ll be back. I have to get something for Madison – a butt plug, to be precise. She’s decided to lose her anal virginity. I think you might be the guy, but not tonight. She needs to get in shape, so to speak.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.