Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 52: Discussion Topics

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52: Discussion Topics - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Tara sashayed across the patio and took a chair at the patio table where I sat reading in the shade. She announced proudly, “I got recognized on the flight from LA to Dallas yesterday.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Oh, was there a problem?”

“Not unless the guy writes the airline. He must be a fan because he greeted me as Tara Skye – that’s my stage name for the porno videos. He was pretty decent about it, just gave me a wink and then stared at me at first, but not in a pervy way. He was near the front. It was almost as if he really liked seeing me with clothes on and not with a dick in my mouth or cunt.”

I laughed, “Well, there is that. Did he tease you?”

“No. The flight wasn’t full so I went and talked to him. No one else was around his seat. He lives in Dallas – showed me pictures of his kids and his ex-wife. I asked him on a scale of one to ten, how big a fan he was? He told me he was a ‘ten’. I got his address and thought I’d write him and maybe sent him a picture or two. Do you think that’s too ... weird or kinky?”

“Not a bit, but you’ll have to judge for yourself. Just don’t make it appear that you’re stalking him, or trying to get him to stalk you. That’d get weird.”

“What would you think if I went out with him? He was handsome and very nice. He seemed like quite a conversationalist, although that was hard to tell with me having to pop around the cabin serving drinks, collecting trash, and such.”

“As usual, if you go out with him, photo his license and send it immediately to one of us. We need a place to start looking for the body.”

Tara swatted at my arm but smiled. “Good advice. I’ll keep you posted. Maybe I’ll send you some kinky pictures of the two of us doing something lewd.”

“Now, you KNOW that I love those. I love getting ramped up by all you women.”

Tara kissed me, “And we love doing it, too. Can I have a time slot with you later?”

“It’s yours.”

Crystal sat down with me a few minutes later. “I have some things we need to talk about.”

“Uh-oh,” I said. “When a wife says that, there’s trouble brewing. Are we in trouble?”

Crystal looked surprised. “No. Why would you say that?”

“Guilt feelings. You know, guilt the gift that keeps on giving. I’ve been away so much, even a few weekends, I figured this was the ‘Come to Jesus’ meeting.”

She shook her head. “Not on my radar. I know you’re chasing some fabulous deals and putting together all the diverse parts of the companies you bought. I want to hear about that, but that’s not my agenda.”

“Whew!” I wiped the imaginary sweat from my forehead. “Okay, what’s on your mind?”

“First,” she began, “you’ve been engaged to your fiancée for a long time. I think that it’s time for the wedding.”

“Did Carol say anything?” I asked.

“No, she wouldn’t. She’s content, but I don’t think you should string her along for much longer. This is the older and more traditional me talking. She’d probably just stay this way with you the rest of her life, but it would be nice to have a ceremony of some kind.”

I chuckled, “Besides, it would be an excuse for a party. Would her family even come to such an event?”

“From all I’ve heard, she’s left them completely in the dust. If you’re looking for somebody to walk her down the aisle, I’d ask your father to do it.”

“Or there’s no aisle. I have an idea to test on her. We’ll see. You’re right, this has gone on too long without any action on my part.”

“I will help you with this and so will many of the others. You can also have your local office manager handle some of it – Alice O’Rourke.”

I nodded, “And next?”

“Carol and I talked, and shopped the idea around a bit. We think you should also give JEAN a diamond and officially make her your fiancée. Except for you referring to her as your Atlanta Wife, there’s no proof of her status.”

I just stared at Crystal. What she said made sense, but coming from my WIFE, and I guess from my existing fiancée, I was kind of surprised and knocked askew.

“Say more.”

“Jean loves you and you love Jean. We know she’s your Atlanta wife, and that she behaves accordingly and consistently with the same lifestyle that you have here. We all love her when she’s here, and she’s been such fun to video and just have around every few weekends. We want her to feel included in the family.”

“But aren’t there others that I should be lining up first? What about Elynn, for instance, or Heather, or Tara?”

“I might come to you about some of them in the future, especially Elynn, but for now she seems content to just be living with us. You may not have noticed, but she’s with us full time. She actually sold her condominium, and then she upped her monthly contribution to the mortgage.”

“What if I did both of them?”

“That’d be fine with me, and I’m sure Carol would agree.”

“Let me think about that? Maybe you could go ring shopping with me tomorrow.” I paused and asked, “Was there more?”

“Yes, but what I have to say is more information sharing than asking you to do anything. Additionally, if something turned the wrong way it could impact your office in Atlanta.”

“And this is...?”

“Jean is rapidly becoming a porn star, and I mean STAR. We rushed another three of her videos online thanks to her schedule and to Matt Volpetti, our man at ADS. She’s a top attraction and is earning money hand over fist. She’s gone viral, and the fan mail for her is heavy. He shipped two large boxes of the mail to her. That alone will keep her busy for weeks. Lots of dick pics, too, at least with all the online stuff. We didn’t even give out an email.”

I commented, “Tara just told me that she’s been recognized on one of her flights.”

“I know. She told me. She’s also becoming a star. Those two women are the hottest girls to jerk off to on the Internet. They’re sophisticated yet down home, have sparkling smiles, obviously love the sex, and have bodies and response patterns to what’s happening to them that every woman in the country should want.”

“That’s good, right?”

“How will the others in your company behave towards her when they know that she’s a porn star?”

I twisted my mouth to show I was thinking and had no good answer to that question.

Crystal said, “I asked Tara about that and her airline and she laughed. She’d just as soon quit, the way I did. I told her I could sure use more help at Crystal Blue Photography, if she were interested. I think she is, but let’s see what happens. She told me that she told you about Alan Bullock, the passenger that recognized her.”

“She did. She’s probably going to go out with him. If I got a call from a porn star, I’d certainly drop everything I had going on, and make that date.”

Crystal sighed, “Well, that brings me to another couple of things we need to talk about. You mentioned you absences earlier. I hate to do these all at once, but you’ve pretty much been gone for a month so these things kind of piled up.

“The fact is, all modesty aside, is that I, too, have become a bit of a porn star. I’ve been using the name Crystal Belle, and she’s rapidly becoming famous and is also making a lot of money from her videos.”

I teased, “Is Crystal Blue Photography thinking of firing her for moral turpitude and general wickedness?” I laughed at my own sick humor.

Crystal did laugh. “No, but I wanted you to know that we’re spinning off the good clean, non-sexual stuff and rebranding that as Gulf Coast Photo Studios. Crystal Blue Photography retains the ‘private porn’ side of the business as well as the commercial porn. By the way, the whole thing is VERY profitable right now. I just gave out bonuses to Temple and Troy, and they were over ten-thousand-dollars each.”

I whistled. “Wow! That’ll keep them around.”

“I want to keep them happy, too. Carol and Troy fuck once or twice a day, and Temple usually joins in, and I’m not immune to doing something now and then. It’s good for morale, as they say. That crew is usually involved in the editing of the videos we make, and they apparently have the magic touch. They remade some of our old ones, too – the commercial ones. I sent them to Matt and he wanted lots more of their work, so we’re remaking the whole portfolio.”

“Is that profitable?”

Crystal rolled her eyes, “You betcha; otherwise we wouldn’t be doing it.”

Crystal added, “About my becoming a porn star. Some of that halo might rub off on you and your work.”

I shook my head, “So what? I’m not concerned. I already had this discussion with Kim. Her videos are out there, and she’s the Angel for Cyber Solutions and everyone knows it. If something were to happen, I think it would more likely come from that direction than from you.”

“Your reputation?”

“As a man that consorts with hot, fuckable women that growing by triple digits percentage wise? I’ll take it. It’ll make up for the years I was described by everyone that knew me as a ‘Virgin Nerd Commando’ in junior high school, high school, and college. At least, now I have some flare to my life. Other than that, I don’t care much about my reputation? I can always go back to being a one-man shop and sub out to CS or other businesses that want I.T. support.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.