Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 30: Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Wedding - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Brian came down the wide aisle between the arranged chairs with a daughter on each arm – Trish and Crystal. He looked so proud. Although his eyes were glassy with emotion. The girls were grinning and taking in the entire scene. They were in matching white ankle-length wedding dresses and looked beautiful, desirable, and even sexy. Each dress has a big satin sash and a large bow at the waist behind them. They were also cut dangerously deep in the lacy front, almost inviting both eyes and hands to fondle breasts that seemed to want to appear on a constant basis. Thanks to sticky tape, there were no wardrobe malfunctions.

Ross and I waited on either side of the arbor built especially for the occasion in tuxedos. Each of our bridesmaids and groomsmen were on either side alternating boy-girl with us in the middle. Ross and I has eschewed being each other’s best man. I was using Steve Wallace as my man, and Crystal had Carol as her maid of honor. Ross was using Paul Richards, and Trish had Darlene as her maid of honor. We each had some of our other lovers at our side. We were quite a group.

Trish had signed up Reverend Gordon Jones, a new age minister, as the man to help us deliver our vows. All four of us had written separate vows pledging our love to our new mate. They were all kind of poetic and soppy.

The ceremonial part of the wedding came off without a hitch. We kissed our brides and the first party began. As Knight Photographers took the requisite pictures of everyone in various groupings, the patio was transformed into fifteen round tables with eight people at a table, as well as a head table. A large sunbrella had been put up to deflect the direct sunlight from the party group.

The two new married couples – Ross and Trish, and Crystal and me – circulated the tables greeting and talking with guests. Only one or two of our evening crowd stayed around for the noonish lunch, and that was mainly to help out. Carol appeared to be everywhere at once attending to details or helping someone that was lost in some way.

We actually sat down to eat for only a very short time. The main meal I actually ate happened to be the wedding cake of which I managed to snitch three large pieces with extra icing. I was expecting to be on a sugar high the rest of the year.

A few people somehow knew that there was a second reception later in the day that would cover dinner and some dancing – at least that was the official story for public consumption. One couple had asked whether they could go the evening event. Carol deftly handled telling them they couldn’t, and made it stick. “I’m sorry, but ‘No’,” settled that firmly. She didn’t even feel compelled to offer an explanation.

The midday crowd thinned out after lunch. A few knots of conversation lasted until almost three, but then they departed as well. The caterers took a break. We had told them that if they wanted to swim that they could. One waitress and one waiter had brought swim suits and took a dip. Others sat around chatting. We had a firm no smoking rule on the property.

Ross, Trish, Crystal, and I disappeared and went into the master bedroom together. After some careful disrobing of the brides, the two new couples consummated their new marriages together.

Of course, this was a little more intense and romantic than ever before. We all took the commitment to love each other seriously. Crystal told me, “You’re the best lover that I’ve ever had, and I know many of the other women you’ve been with think that.”

I said, “I can safely say the same thing about you. I love you.”

Ross and I switched partners. I had words of love for my new sister-in-law, too. She reacted by using her legs to help me pound my cock deep into her youthful body. Right beside us, Ross had Crystal riding his cock at a rapid rate, as he tried to fondle her perfect breasts.

We switched back to our ‘wives’ – I realized I was using that term for the first time. I had a wife! Our orgasms arrived one at a time, and then the two newly married sisters played with our cum after they sixty-nined to suck up most of it.

The cocktails for the evening party started at six o’clock for a seven o’clock dinner service. There were about fifty of us, and we were seated either under the patio overhang or under the sunbrella Ross had installed for the event. Everyone was in the shade., and it was sunny.

Our guests had dressed to the nines, just as they had for the more formal service earlier in the day. We were all back in tuxedos and wedding dresses, too. There were one or two evening gowns, many slinky cocktail dresses, and only a few in casual clothes more befitting of a Saturday backyard party. We’d also suggested informally that the evening crowd bring some casual clothes to change into after the late reception.

The hors d’oeuvres and drinks circulated, plus there were the open bars. This time the waiters from the catering service were bare chested, and only wearing small white cuffs and collars, along with black speedos and their black shoes. They were all buff and bulging. The four men certainly made the girls’ mouths drool.

The waitresses and servers were also sexy. Each wore a short skirt with a hemline at pussy level. They had black silk stockings on that showed the lace on the thigh, and then a couple of inches of enticing skin. Five of the six wore no undies, and made a point to bend over frequently. The tops to those outfits were short-sleeve black gauze tops that fully revealed their breasts to everyone. Each young woman also wore CFM shoes, and seemed to be expert as strutting around so that her ass shook invitingly.

I accepted a glass of wine and napkin from one pretty brunette waitress. She smiled at me and said, “Oh, you’re the groom. You get special treatment.” On that note, she pushed her groin into my body and laid a kiss on me that went on for an extraordinary amount of time. She was delightful and soulful.

“Thank you,” I told her as we parted. I was smiling.

She said, “I’m around later. I hope we can do more than that. I’m Tara.”

Crystal came over after watching that little show. “She’s cute. You can have her later, you know.”

“I have my limitations. There’ll be far more women at the evening event than I can handle, plus I don’t want you to go unfulfilled by your new husband.”

She laughed, “Everyone is going to want to fuck the new bride ... and as a woman probably the groom. Did you take your cocktail of pills? You should, you know.”

“I’ll go do that right now. I kind of forgot given all the other stuff going on.” I did head into the kitchen and found my stash of vitamins, supplements, and prescription drugs. I took the maximum doses of everything and hoped there wouldn’t be any adverse reactions between the extra high doses. I also had another piece of wedding cake.

I recalled when Viagra first came out and was advertised on the Superbowl. Because it was a prescription drug, the announcer for the advertisement had to state the various drug warnings, and one line was ‘If erections persist for more than four hours, you should see your doctor.’ That one line resulted in millions of calls to doctors asking for the drug the next day – they were swamped. An erection lasting more than four hours, even for a healthy guy without ED, was a dream come true. I had even stronger stuff in my drug cocktail. I might last all month.

The evening group was more vibrant, alert, alive, and animated than the earlier group. The noise level was higher, and laughter more prevalent. People were more affectionate, too. I had a feeling that the impending sexual intimacy had a great deal to do with that.

I met a number of new people that were guests of some of our ‘usual’ members. We’d insisted that anybody coming to the evening event be fully aware of the sex, including the swapping around, the number of partners, the public nature for much of it, and the never-ending opportunities.

I used the Notes app on my iPhone to make a list of the new people so I wouldn’t forget to touch base with them later. I had not met any of them before that day except for two neighbors.

Coleen O’Brien (friend of Trish & Darlene from hospital) Tom Dayton (friend of Deb) Adam and Jill Timms (another find by Carol) Daryl Wills (friend of Jackie via CBP) Roy Marton (friend of Maitland via CBP) Aaron First (friend of Sheri via CBP) Winston Carlberg (friend of Kim) Murph? (friend of Madison; legal) Sean? (friend of Stacy) Elynn Ghent (friend of Paul; she works with Ross) Morgan Hunter (friend of Josh & Allison) Dale and Patricity Short (neighbors!)

We had fourteen people that had never been with us before, including the neighbors that lived across the street from Ross and the rest of us living in the big house. I hadn’t counted any of the catering staff, and wondered whether they intended to be players in any of what went on. The young waitress, Tara, with the great breasts that served me earlier, was sure attractive and seemed to indicate that she wanted to find me to play some sexual game.

Thus, about a third of our group was new. What could go wrong? I laughed at my rhetorical question. Everything could go wrong. We could become the pariahs of the neighborhood and maybe the city. I could see the headlines now:

Local Businessmen Hold Wedding Orgy Porno King and Queen in Local Orgy Orgy on Bird Key At Wedding Reception

I guessed I’d just hold my breath and see what happened. There was always death by wedding cake.

Dinner was outstanding. There was a choice of meals. I had the mini-Beef Wellingtons, with each plate prepared similar to a Chateaubriand with miniature potatoes and sautéed vegetables. We’d also arranged for various wine to go with the choice of meat, poultry, fish, or vegan meals.

The four of us in the wedding party got roasted by some of our guests. Unlike the ‘polite’ speeches given at lunch, the evening fare jested about various ‘sensitive’ and often sexual topics: Ross’s age vis-à-vis Trish and the rest of us, my penchant for teenage girls (with titters from the girls who were all in attendance and indirectly got roasted), Crystal’s prolific sex drive and her history of bedding men in every American and some foreign cities, and on and on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.