Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 86: Post-Wedding Party – Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86: Post-Wedding Party – Part 3 - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Beverly and I sat at the bar catching our breaths. She was an energetic lovemaking partner, at least that night. She told me that I turned her on, but that she did have slower speeds. I assured her that she’d get more opportunities with me – with all of us – at future parties.

We were nude and in keeping with the rest of the indigenous population in the three adjacent backyards of our steady group members: Ross – my father, me, and Alan Bullock. I was sure that we could soon count Len and Bev’s house as also part of our ‘club’ – as she called it.

I got a firm tap on my shoulder and turned to face Rob Buckman – the minister, who hours earlier had ‘married’ Crystal, Carol, and me with Elynn and Jean. He had a grin from ear to ear.

I exclaimed, “Rob. You enjoying the party?”

He chuckled, “I am here to ask for absolution from a higher power.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I have made love to all four of your wives this night. As a result, I am in love times four.”

Now, I chuckled, “Well, I think they probably planned that. Based on what I’ve seen and heard, I think that all four of them planned on pulling long trains tonight. You were probably just one of the many box cars in each of their endeavors.”

“Good thing that this is in a supportive crowd.”

“Oh, I’ll tease them about it later. They won’t care. I just want them safe and happy. We’re all high libido people, so sex is one of the easier roads to happiness for us.” I waved my hand dismissively in the air in front of him.

“Thank you for your dispensation.” He laughed.

I made the sign of the cross for him. I already knew that he wasn’t that religious. We had one of that talks that indicated we were both ‘spiritual but not religious’ – what many people and publications abbreviate as SBNR.

“Have you met Beverly, Rob? She’s a neighbor.”

“And a gorgeous one at that. If you’re not busy, perhaps we could ... chat?”

Bev lit up at the handsome man about her age. “I’d love to.” She’d visually checked with me, and I encouraged her with the nod of my head. The two of them got up and went off together.

I had the thought that if Rob had been with my four wives, and possibly another woman, he, too, was likely on some kind of intensive chemical diet to aid his performance that evening.

I felt a pair of erect nipples swipe across my back. Without turning, I said, “Ah, my newest wife. How’re you doing?”

I got a kiss as Elynn came more in front of me. “Doing fabulous. I’ve lost track, but I think all your wives are in the process of fucking every male at this celebration.”

“Good. Having goals in life is important. It keeps one motivated and focused. You haven’t been drinking too much have you?”

“No,” she said insistently. “I don’t want to impair my performance or sensitivity. I just had to tell you that I love you. I carry the same message from Jean.”

“And Jean is where?” I looked out across the patio. I could see Crystal being fucked by Len, but not see my other two wives.

“Jean is being fucked in your bed by Greg, and I think Mitch is on standby ready for his turn. I finished with them early so came down to get some water. Carol, I don’t know about.”

I chuckled and pointed at the large bar refrigerator that was full of the plastic bottles. I told her, “There are plastic bags to carry the bottles beside the fridge.” Elynn loaded up with water, and went back into the house. She was still wearing the white stocking and her white CFM shoes. Her breasts were shimmying and shaking deliciously as she walked away.

Ann Morrow was my next partner at the party. She was eager to be with me again. A few days earlier, I had taken two boxes of personal items into my university office to personalize the space, and she’d helped me unpack and put them around my office so I looked more ‘official’.

Ann and I had then christened my desk. She’d locked the door, stripped our clothes away, and then we’d had an epic hour-long fuck as I plowed into her body with my horny cock.

Ann and I made out at the bar, and then we were on one of the chaises. We hadn’t done much when a woman I didn’t know came by the chaise, spotted Ann, and then mounted her head so that Ann would eat the cum leaking from her pussy. There were no introductions, but I could tell Ann and the mystery woman knew each other.

The new woman and I were face to face: her getting eaten, and me pumping my cock into Ann. Ann was making happy noises.

We kissed and then really got into it. I’d never had such a hot kiss from someone I’d just met and whose name I didn’t even yet know. When we came up for air, I said, “Hi. I’m Dave.”

She took the cue, and said, “I’m Juno but go by June.”

As I kept pumping my cock into Ann, I said, “Ah, a Roman goddess. I am privileged to meet you.”

Juno said, “You’ll laugh but my last name is Mars. My parents had a sense of humor when they named me. My only solace is that I’ll likely out live them. I prefer to use the name June, but I respond to both.”

“You seem to know Ann.” I gestured to the body beneath the two of us, responding to my cock on one end, and lapping madly away at Juno’s cunt at the other end.

“We both teach at the university. I want to be one of the people that has ‘stop in’ privileges in your office. She told me earlier about your hot fucking rendezvous there. If you must know, I’m more consistently horny than she is.” She then whispered with a giggle, “I’m probably a better fuck, too.” We both laughed.

“Good to always have new friends where one works. What do you teach?”

“Psychology.” She gasped as Ann apparently found the magic spot to lap away. Juno suddenly was holding onto my shoulders, and then she obviously came.

“You here alone?”

She nodded. “There’s an ex-husband out there someplace, but not near here, fortunately. He’d be shocked with my behavior, especially tonight.”

“Tell me.”

“I think I’ve already fucked ten men. If I wasn’t on birth control, I would be soooo pregnant. When we dated we both said that we wanted kids. He changed or lied, and after we were married told me he didn’t want kids or to have a working wife. That became a sticking point to moving forward with our marriage. We didn’t want anything that the other had, so we just peacefully dissolved the marriage, picked up our toys, and went in different directions...”

“Will you have children?”

“Can’t you hear me? TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.” She made me laugh.

She added, “I’m looking for a sperm donor? Want to apply for the job?”

“You have to get permission from my wives and my sister-in-law – all five of them.”

“Wow. That’s unique. I just might do that, assuming you’re serious?”

“I am, but don’t try tonight. They’re working on short-term goals, such as fucking everyone here, not some longer-range ones.”

Ann did her spasm and orgasm trick beneath me. Juno moved aside and gave her some space to writhe about. They kissed, too.

I extracted from Ann and went down on her to clean up the mess. Juno watched, and then tapped me on the shoulder. She said, “Share!”

June and I ended up snowballing what I could gather from Ann’s cooter. There wasn’t much, at least from me. Then the two women executed a neat little arabesque. They changed places. I was staring into June’s sodden pussy as Ann started to mount her head.

Ann said, “Don’t just kneel there, start fucking her.” I was kneeling on a towel to cushion my knees from the cement patio surface.

I rapped my modestly excited cock against June’s slit and clitoris, and then slowly slid my meat into her pussy. I said, “Are you on birth control.”

From beneath Ann, I heard, “Oh, yes, I am. I wouldn’t do that to anybody.” After a pause, she added, “You are very satisfying ... and so is Ann.”

Ann and I kissed. She pointed down at her friend. “Very hot woman. She should be part of your entourage.”

I shrugged, “She’s here, isn’t she? Seems like she already made that determination, at least for tonight.”

“Invite her to come back. I think she’d like that.”

“Will she accept and become a regular?”

“I think so. It’s hard to tell with her sometimes.”

June said with her voice talking mostly into Ann’s cunt, “Stop talking about me like I’m not here.”

I said in a slightly louder tone so she could hear me, “June, you’re invited back any time you want.”

“Thank you for that spontaneous invitation. I think I will. Is it like this all the time?”

“Especially Saturday evenings, like now. Other times it varies greatly. Friday nights are also becoming erotic, but the group is usually smaller.”

“Should I move in if I want sex all the time?” She then laughed. I could tell it tickled Ann’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.