Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 92: Balance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92: Balance - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Little Kitty Privalova stretched luxuriously next to me on the chaise we’d just made love on. “I love you, David. You nice man.” Despite her stretch next to me, she was careful to keep my dick lodged deep in her pussy. She had a leg tucked under me.

“And I love you Kitty.”

“You love my pussy.”

“That, too,” I said sincerely and patted her mons with my free hand. “I always think of you as one of the bravest women that I know – doing the jobs you did in Russia, leaving with the money owed you, hiking the Trail to find yourself, and then moving here on the spur of the moment.”

Kitty crooned, “When this girl got invitation from nice man – you, she jumped at opportunity. It was what you call a ‘No Brain’.

“I think the words are a ‘No Brainer’, sweetheart.”

“Well, It was not hard decision to make. Now, you provided me dozens of friends – men and women, all nice. I have more friends now than all my growing up years added together.

“I love to make sex with all my new friends, too. I even got to fuck the two new men before you even met them – Sven and Jon. We did adult video together last Monday.” She proudly puffed up her chest into my errant hand. God, she had great breasts.

“And two of my wives have fucked them, too, I’m guessing.”

“We have no secrets. This is the best business ever. One day I’m modeling dresses and lingerie for advertisements that will appear in a newspaper, the next I’m appearing in conservative bathing suit trying to get people to buy patio furniture in TV ad, and then next day, I’m fucking two hot men in M-M-F video. I need a few more hours a week in a job so I am working full time.”

“You could always be my assistant, too.”

“Oh, would that involve being naked like this with you?” She giggled at her own humor.

“I’m sure that could be arranged, but it isn’t part of the job requirement. The job would require being friendly and able to make various arrangements for me, and keeping my calendar. Since I’m teaching and not in the corporate world, the job would only be part time, but with your other work you could come close to having full-time work.”

“I accept, providing that we get to fuck a lot.”

“You don’t even know the hours, rate of pay, vacation or retirement plans, or anything else about the job.”

“I still accept,” she grinned and wiggled her lower body so that my partial erection still slid back and forth in her frothy vagina. Kitty was a fun lover. I’d also been willing to provide sloppy seconds.

“Okay. This is real work. We will start Monday morning at eight a.m. You should follow me to the university so you can see my office there, see where I teach, and I’ll introduce you to a few of the people that you’ll need to interact with. I also want to show you the progress on the engineering building that I’m building for the school. As part of the job, you need to help me with that project.”

“But there are no classes, right?”

“Right. For me, those won’t start until late August. I don’t even know the class sizes, or room or anything, yet.”

I slid completely from Kitty’s pussy along with a splooge of cum and lay beside her. I said, “Can I clean you up.” She had enough experience to know what that meant.

“No. I want to swim. I’ll go in the pool. I want ... oh, fuck.”

I didn’t understand for a moment, but I looked down our naked bodies and there was Lisa, suddenly and comfortably ensconced between Kitty’s legs with her mouth locked onto the sodden cunt that I’d just spent over twenty minutes enjoying in a romantic fuck. Along with what she had in there, I filled her small pussy to capacity.

Lisa encouraged her reputation as the ‘best little cum slut’ among all our friends. She was always ready to do what she’d just started to do to Kitty – suck up any man’s cum, snowball it with anyone nearby if they were willing, and work to bring the donating party to further climaxes.

As Lisa worked on Kitty, she moved one hand so she could hold my mostly deflated cock and stroke the shaft. I respond well to stimulation, and this was no different from anything in the past. I hardened, but I did think that I needed to recover a little further before I could be a sexual service to anybody.

Kitty did peak again, moaning out her love for Lisa and what her favorite cum slut had done for her. We pulled Lisa up the chaise we were on so that she was between us. We showered her with kisses. I also buried by inflated cock in her quim, but we didn’t do much further other than enjoy the sexual connection.

Eventually, the three of us went to the bar and got water. I did go into the pool with Kitty. She was telling me how rare it was when she in Russia to swim. Either she didn’t know somebody with a pool – the public pools were to be avoided, or the weather was too cold.

Back at the bar, we sat. Kim Stanley came up to me, naked and as horny as she ever was. “I need you, David. Come and make love to me.”

I loved being hit on. I followed behind Kim as she led me through the hedgerow over to the patio at my father’s house. Trish had an energetic Hunter Sayre between her legs pumping away for all he was worth. She was obviously enjoying the new man that was a prof at the nearby university.

Kim and I took a chaise by the pool and launched into making out. We were fucking only seconds later. We had no willpower to resist each other, and this was no occasion to try to put the brakes on anyway.

Kim spouted off her mantra of ‘harder, faster, deeper’ to me. She made me feel like more of an accomplished lover than I probably was, but I had never heard her ask that of any of her other lovers when I’d been near her but making love with somebody else.

The slap of our bodies carried across the patio, across the pool, and out over the bay. I still wondered whether there were paparazzi out there in the darkness with a telephoto lens watching and filming us. There were better and clearer pictures of me fucking various women on various porn sites. At least one or two of them even had me paired with Kim.

I doubled my body over as my cock continued to move into Kim. I wanted to also suck on her fabulous breasts. When I was pleasing Kim the most, that was when I was pleased.

Kale Perez, an analyst in my father’s financial company, came by and paused to watch us. Kim gestured him over, grabbed his cock and brought it to her mouth. She teased him, “Oh, yummy. Fresh pussy on this cock. You were with somebody I know.”

Kale nodded. Having Kim Stanley pay attention to you, especially in the business he was in, was like getting an invitation for a private meeting with the president.

Kim announced that she wanted to be double fucked. Kale looked a bit panicked. He looked at me hoping for further leadership in terms of what to do. As Kim sucked on his cock to bring it up to standards, I adjusted the chaise, and then positioned myself. I also grabbed a bottle of lube. There were lots of them scattered around the patios.

I picked up Kim’s body and set her ass atop my cock. It burrowed between her gorgeous ass cheeks with no problem. She looked over her shoulder at me and nodded. “Fuck my ass.”

I lowered her onto my hardness and I slowly penetrated her colon. Soon, she was completely seated on my body. I noted that her breathing had gotten faster and even a little spastic.

She turned to our new friend. “Kale, get that cock in my pussy, right now!” She spread her legs even further apart. I was looking around Kim’s body at Kale. He was nervous. I encouraged him, “Come on, Kale. She wants lots of cock. Do it. Plunder that pussy. It’ll be tight.”

Gradually, I felt him slide into her body as she went back to encouraging him. The feeling was strange, almost like a finger running along the length of my cock outside my blue jeans. The sensation wasn’t direct; it was only a sensation through the thin membrane that separated her vagina from her colon.

Kim crowed to the stars overhead about how great our sexing her body was making her feel. In my position, I couldn’t do too much but pulse occasionally into her body. Kale figured that out, and started to pick up the slack.

After about five minutes of that, we changed position. This time Kale lay back on the chaise and Kim mounted him cowgirl style. I came up behind Kim and went back inside her via the backdoor.

When Kim announced that she had an orgasm looming, I announced to Kale that it was now time to fill her pussy with cum as I did the same to her poop shoot. That got a chuckle from the two of them, but Kim kept ramping up.

Finally, she loudly announced, “NOW! Oh, God. So. Fucking. Good.”

I starting cumming as I slammed my cock into her ass. Kim was liking this. About thirty seconds later, as I finished my last pulse of semen into her body, Kale fell over the cliff. He mumbled, “Oh, fuck, yes.” I could feel his body also rhythmically slamming into Kim from below me. Kim was also moaning and her whole lower body was spasming in her own ongoing orgasm.

Eventually, we were all quiet. Kim was kissing Kale, and he seemed to have relaxed in the presence of the billionairess enough to enjoy what was going on. I stroked Kim’s sexy bare back, even allowing my hand to reach around and cup one of her breasts.

Kim sighed. “When we separate, I am going to be depositing man jizz everywhere. I’m going for a swim.”

I backed away from her. Almost instantly, my white man goo started to seep from her rose bud. Kim carefully extricated herself from Kale. She gave him another kiss. Dripped some cum from her pussy on his leg, and then she stood and stretched. She was magnificent.

Kim walked to the edge of the pool and stood. Even in the dim light, I could see the torrent of cum running down her legs from her two lower orifices. She positioned herself, and then executed a graceful dive into the pool. As she surfaced, she started to do laps. I could tell by the determined breast stroke that she started to use that she might do an hour of the intense exercise. She was like that.

I went back to the chaise and bumped fists with Kale. I told him, “Good job. You made a good impression on her.”

He said with a touch of awe, “I just fucked Kim Stanley. That’s ... that’s ... unbelievable. I know that I’ll wake up tomorrow morning and think this never happened.”

I laughed. “Get used to it. Soon, you’ll be famous. You need to learn how to handle all of it.”

I teased, “Go and swim laps with Kim. She’ll love it. She always likes company swimming beside her.”

Kale smiled, and headed for the pool.


My summer became a series of unrelated compartments.

First, I was at the dojo run by Russ and Deke four days a week. I’d work with the lower belted students, and then participate in a class at my own ‘green belt’ level.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.