Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 80: Breaking Ground

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80: Breaking Ground - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Eve Dahlvig was the quintessential Swedish blonde co-ed. She scored a few extra points on her mother because of her youth and her obvious enthusiasm for life. She had eyes that smiled, and heart of gold.

She drove her rather beat-up Honda CRV to the house on Saturday afternoon to visit her mom and see her new workplace and living arrangements. I learned that Elsa had previously gone to campus or they met at a coffee shop when they wanted to get together.

Elsa met her at the front door to my house and escorted her inside.

My house has what Crystal calls a very high ‘Wow Factor’, especially once you step through the front door. The reason why is that you immediately face the living room and a wall of floor-to-cathedral-ceiling windows that overlook the patio, the pool, and then Sarasota Bay – a vast expanse of beauty and wonder.

Eve halted. “Wow. This place is magnificent. What a view.”

Elsa told her, “It’s the same from many of the upstairs rooms, plus the kitchen, where I get to enjoy it a good part of the day as I prepare the meals for everyone.” She gestured to the southside of the house.

“Mom, this house is spectacular. You are sooooo lucky.” Eve was looking up at the upstairs interior balcony running from one side of the house to the other, and then at the open modern stairway of natural wood and glass.

Even though Eve was all-American, she still had a slight Swedish accent the way her mother did. It was cute. I was standing off to the side assessing the beautiful young woman. She was wearing shorts and sporty top with the ubiquitous flip-flops that most of the women seemed to wear everywhere in the country. She had an hour-glass figure, and I had to believe that she was highly sought after by the young men at the university.

I came forward, and Elsa introduced us. I was cast as the man that hired her, when in fact it was all of our nuclear family. We loved the woman and treasured her meals and friendship.

Eve was polite and well-mannered. We shook hands. A very nice part of her chest shook, too. I didn’t think Eve had worn a bra for her visit. Thank heavens. I was entranced.

Eve bubbled like champagne at the whole scene around the house. Elsa led her on a tour, and I let them be. Eve’s mother took her upstairs and showed her daughter her suite. I heard the tones of ‘awesome’ drift around the upstairs.

I paid particular attention when Elsa showed Eve our bedroom and bathroom. This was the first indication that the relationships in the house were far from ‘standard’.

I heard Eve voice rise an octave in a loud tone. “What do you mean he has TWO wives and TWO fiancées?”

I couldn’t quite hear Elsa’s more measured and quieter response. It took a minute or two.

“REALLY?” Eve was suffering from disbelief. Her voice squeaked.

The duo came back downstairs where I was reading in the living room. Elsa said to Eve, “Let me show you the pool. You can swim if you want – now or anytime. Dave said to treat the pool as I would as a family member. I go in at least once a day. It’s marvelous.”

This time I kind of trailed along as they went out one of the door to the patio.

On the patio, Darlene was visiting and was deeply involved in a very public fuck with my neighbor Doug Rogers. They were both naked and she was riding him cowgirl style on a chaise in a shaded corner of the patio. She was often lowering her breasts to his mouth so he could suck on her robust nipples.

Also, on the patio, a few feet away from the others, Tom Dayton was balls deep in Lisa Wallace. They were taking it slow, and she was providing enough dirty talk to last through next week with him. They too were naked and obviously highly sexed. Tom had staying power.

Elsa glanced at the two couples, but mostly ignored them. She commented, “The pool is one of the largest private ones I’ve ever seen. The one Dave’s father has next door is large, too, and even has lane markers painted on the bottom for doing laps side-by-side. After doing breakfast in the morning, I’ve started doing laps in the pool. It’s truly refreshing. I feel in much better shape now that I’m exercising.”

Eve was not paying attention to the words about the pool. She was frozen about ten feet from the house looking at the two copulating couples that were only about forty feet away.

Eve whispered loudly, “MOM! Those people are ... they’re ... oh, God ... don’t you see what they’ve doing ... we should go back inside.”

Elsa turned to her, “Oh, that goes on all the time around here. Just ignore them, unless you want to join in.”

Eve’s loud whisper returned to normal and peaked another octave, “What do you mean ‘join in’?”

Elsa chuckled, “Well, the house rule is that if you’re in public that’s kind of inviting others to come and play with you either then, or as soon as they’re finished making love.”

Eve then did her impression of a slow-running motor boat. “But ... but ... but ... but...”

Elsa pooh-poohed the whole situation. “Oh, there’s always at least one couple doing that. There are probably others doing the same thing in the house, too. Everyone in the house is oversexed and love to make love on a nearly constant basis. It was a real shock at first, when I started to work here. I’m pretty used to it now. Sometimes, they form up threesomes, and they’re always swapping back and forth. They all love each other.”

“But ... but ... but...”

“Darling, it’s just sex. I’m assuming at this stage in your education and development that you know something about the subject.”

Eve had remained frozen in place. “I do ... but this is kind of public ... and anyone can see what they’re doing.”

“I’m told they used to worry about the neighbors seeing, but now the neighbors are part of the whole scene, so they might even be some of the people that are over here messing around. The man closest to us over there is our next-door neighbor.”

Carol appeared from inside the house. She was beautifully naked and had tied her hair back in a long ponytail. She came said, “Oh, what a great afternoon for a swim. Anybody want to join me?”

Carol then came over and met Eve, who still hadn’t moved an inch since seeing the two naked couples. Now, she had one of my wives – naked – and starting to make small talk with her. Carol is very attractive. I even thought about joining her and making love to her, but I wanted to hear how Eve processed the situation in front of her.

After greeting our guest, Carol eventually went to the edge of the pool and dove in. She started doing laps. Eve had followed her every step into the water.

I finally came out of the house instead of listening at the doorway. I teased Eve as I supposedly saw the two couples for the first time. “Ah, we have some lovers. Please don’t be upset Eve. It happens here all the time.”

She nodded and I noticed her eyes could again barely leaves the fornicating couples. Live porn is hard to resist. Darlene had started putting on a show as she rose and fell in large almost theatrical motions atop Doug Rogers’ hunky body.

We then heard some chatter between the two couples, and then Lisa and Darlene changed partners, kissing passionately and pinching each other’s breasts as they passed each other between the chaises they were using. They visibly started to fuck the new men with the same great enthusiasm they’d had for their previous partners.

Eve finally said, “I’m speechless.” I sized her up as truly shocked. Then she said, “Is it all right to watch them? I’ve never actually seen people having sex except in videos on the Internet.”

I emphasized, “We prefer to say ‘making love’, although there are a thousand other expressions that pass for that in our group. The people here are all part of each other’s intentional family.”

Eve muttered, “Intentional family?”

“Not the family that you’re born into, but the family that you assemble around you because you love them and really want to be with them. I’m lucky, because for me they’re the same.”

“What do you mean?”

I pointed at Ross’s house. “My father lives there. His wife is my sister-in-law as well as my step-mother. My real mom died prematurely years ago. Trish is pregnant, too. I may be the father or my father may be.”

Eve nodded and took that in.

Elsa said, “Dave has a young baby with one of his fiancées, too. Jean. The baby is named Matthew.”

“And your wife didn’t murder you?”

“My WIVES encouraged me. I had to spend a lot of time away from here in Atlanta. Jean lived up there and became a surrogate wife We fell deeply in love and got engaged, but we haven’t had time to plan a ceremony so I can really do the full commitment to her.” I turned to Elsa, “We’ve been thinking of something around Christmas time.”

Eve said, “You can’t do that legally, right?”

“Right. We make the same commitments, and I have some trusts and things prepared legally so the women get about the same financial and inheritance benefits they would if they were my primary wife and I get hit by the proverbial bus. Crystal is my legal wife. Carol is a wife.” I gestured at the pool where she was doing laps. “We’re also thinking of having a child. Pretty soon, if she hasn’t already, she’ll go off the pill and start using condoms with her other lovers.”

Elsa almost doubled over with laughter at the direction the conversation had taken. The last sentence had really baited Eve. Elsa was holding it in.

Eve turned to her mother, “And you knew all this?”

“I knew most of it when I took the job. There’s no need for my friends to hide things from each other or from me. I don’t hide anything from them either.”

Eve kind of quaked a little at what her mother said. She was also baiting her daughter a little further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.