Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 29: Cory, et. al.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Cory, et. al. - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Cory Thomas turned out to be a tall, square-jawed, handsome man that looked like he stepped out of a movie where he played the role of the ‘hunk’ opposite a group of young bikini-clad female lifeguards. Even though he wore a shirt, I was sure there were six-pack abs in there, plus other muscles few people ever saw. I also guessed that the sandy-haired man lifted weights. His biceps were almost ripping apart the sleeves of his polo shirt.

I said to him, “Zenith Tech, huh. I just heard of them for the first time a week ago. They must be new?”

Cory nodded, “They are, or we are. There are only six of us. We named the company after the building we’re in – the Zenith building. I guess we didn’t have imagination on that score. We’ve built a front-end for shippers and logistics companies to use to maximize the use of their in-transit assets, especially empty trucks or containers. We’ve already got about a dozen companies signed up, and right at the moment we’re feeling pretty good about the future. It’s kind of a co-op for our customers.”

I told Cory about my work in computer security and also commented that he didn’t look like a nerd.

Cory laughed, “I’m a wolf in sheep’s clothing, or maybe it’s the other way around. I kind of wised up once I got in grad school working on my Master’s degree in computer science. I’m only slightly savvier now. Meeting Carol and learning about y’all really gave me an education about life.

“My basic roots are pure nerd – I was a video game nut and then got interested in building them. I actually sold a couple I built, but I wanted something more ‘adult’ you might say, and some of my buds had this hazy idea when we were watching empty trucks drive by one day. We think we can even improve on FedEx and UPS.”

I gestured at the smoking barbecue. “I hope you can join us for dinner. We’re smoking some ribs right now, and there is some corn on there, too.”

Cory nodded and accepted with thanks. Carol looked very pleased that I’d invited her ‘find’.

I also wanted to congratulate him on not freaking out or leering at Trish and Crystal’s almost nude bodies.

I went to turn over the ribs on the grill and add more sauce, and Cory came with me. He said, “I didn’t expect anybody to be so ... so ... so undressed when Carol brought me in. She told me, kind of, but if this is a bad time, please tell me and I’ll excuse myself.”

I chuckled, “No, no. You’re fine. We’re pretty natural around here about our dress code.” I gestured back to where Ross and the three girls sat. Carol was now topless, having removed her pull-over top and bra.

Cory gawked and then caught himself. I said, “You’ll get used to it. I thought Carol told you something about our social life here.”

“She did, but I didn’t believe her. I can be pretty naïve, and I thought she was teasing me. She told me that on most Saturdays you have a kind of sex party back here, with people of all ages.”

“Everyone is legal,” I said firmly, just in case he had friends in places that would care about that stuff.

“Oh, of course. But, that was all B.S., right?”

I shook my head, “No. She indicated that you were cued in on the scene and would be interested.”

Cory gulped. “If you were a nerd, you know you subjugated your sex drive to do techy things. I did, so I’m not as experienced as some people think I am. I started working out three years ago, and so I have a good physique, I know, but the expectations people have about me usually are ... overstated.”

“Carol green-lighted you to attend. I think you’ll like the crowd, or are you averse to sexual things.”

“NO!” Cory blurted out so quickly that I laughed.

He went on, “I mean, of course, not. I’m just not any kind of lothario or stud or whatever.” He studied me, “You really do have sex parties here?” I think he was sure we were all playing him.

I nodded, “Yep, we do. They’ve been getting larger. I think about twenty or thirty people came to the last one. There’ve been more women than men, so I can see why Carol recruited you.”

Carol suddenly showed up at my side. She kissed me with tongue and then said, “Cory didn’t believe me. I hope you’re setting him straight. I want him to be in our group. He’s a very nice lover.”

Cory immediately blushed. “I ... you told him?”

Carol said, “Oh, sure.” She went to his side and kissed his cheek. “All the relationships here are very fluid and very accepting of others even if they have husbands or steady partners. Moreover, we all talk very openly about the sex that we have with each other. We even use very explicit terms. For instance, Dave has a nice cock that I like to get fucked with, but so do you.”

I gestured at the others on the patio, “I’m engaged to Crystal. Ross is engaged to her sister Trish. We trade around all the time for sex and romance, plus Carol and a few others are here a lot. Things are quiet tonight except for you being with us. We’re a band of hedonists.”

Cory shook his head. “I think I’ve died and gone to heaven.”

Carol hugged him and then took one of his hands and brought it up to her bare breasts. “You can fondle me, if you want. I’d like that.”

Cory continued to blush, but did start palming and smoothing Carol’s nicely tanned chest, with one of his arms around her shoulders. After a minute, he asked, “And, nobody gets their nose out of joint about any of this? You’re sure.”

Carol and I both shook our heads. She took it upon herself to tell him about ‘compersion’. I kept basting the ribs with barbecue sauce.

Dinner was messy. The ribs were dripping they were so succulent, but they needed to be eaten with one’s fingers. We also had corn-on-the-cob, and that got sprayed down with liquid butter and salt, and was another item to be eaten by hand. By the end of the meal, everybody was sticky and even somewhat covered with the sauces and juices from the meal.

Carol had purposefully dripped barbecue sauce on her breasts. She teased Cory into licking it off, but also made sure to insert each of her nipples in his mouth. He tried to ignore the rest of us, and did do a little of what she asked. He’d suck on a nipple and then check with the rest of us, and then repeat. He expected someone to admonish his behavior. I was sucking on Trish’s breasts enjoying the last of the barbecue sauce from her ribs.

When Cory came up for air, the girl on his other side tapped him on the shoulder and said, “Me, too.” Crystal had a devilish grin. She also had smeared sauce on each breast.

Cory checked in with me visually. I said, “You’d better do what the lady says. I think she likes your clean-up style.”

Crystal got some abbreviated treatment, and we could tell that he was trying to be a good sport.

Crystal said, “You know, we should all take a swim to wash off the part of dinner that stayed with us.” She held up her sticky hands.

We all agreed. Cory looked perplexed; he knew something was ‘up’. Crystal and Carol stood. I could only guess what would happen next. Crystal mumbled something about not wanting the chlorine in the pool to bleach out her bikini bottoms. With that, she pushed them down her body until she was naked. Carol did the same thing. They both did what they could to display their pussies to Cory from only a foot aware from his eyes that were bugging out of his head.

Trish was about six feet away, but she too, rid herself of the bikini bottoms. Ross was standing and removing his t-shirt. I pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it aside. As Cory watched, Carol and Crystal held hands and walked down the stairs into the pool. Trish walked by us, kissed Cory, and said to him, “You’d better lose some clothing before you lose this great opportunity.”

Ross and I dove in the deep end naked as jay birds. When I came up from my dive, halfway up the pool, I glanced over and Cory was slowly removing his pants. His shirt was already gone. He’d gotten with the agenda. After that, he seemed to rush into the pool via the stairs at the shallow end.

I had been right. The young man had a six pack, and he obviously did weights to stay in shape. He was also hung like good wallpaper. All that, and he was somewhat excited by the girls’ nudity.

I glanced at the three girls. They’d had a very short decision-making conference. From the actions, I was guessing that Trish was going to take the first one for the team.

My gorgeous future sister-in-law moved slowly through the water to meet Cory as he tried to get to deeper water. I was also amazed at the silence. The only sound came from some pop music on the patio stereo that was at low volume.

I watched as Trish ‘caught’ Cory and pulled his handsome nude body to hers. Her breasts smushed against his chest as she kissed him. At least he kissed back. He also looked stiff as a board.

As Trish broke the kiss, he looked over at Carol with a panicked look on his face. Carol read the look perfectly. She came near and said, “Trish is a very dear and intimate friend. Please do with her anything you would do with me, and I include anything sexual in that statement. Crystal gets the same treatment.” She smiled, came closer, enjoyed a fiery kiss with Trish only inches from Cory’s face and then kissed him. I heard her say, “Make love to her. You’ll never regret it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.