Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 24: Starting a Demo Video

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Starting a Demo Video - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The plot outline for the video with Kim only took a couple of minutes to explain. Crystal was precise. She also talked about the effects she wanted the camera to see. This was more of an artsy photoshoot than the blatant sex filmed with the teens that morning. I wondered where the teen girls had gone after we were through. Do teens still hang out in malls?

This video started with Kim leading Ross and me into the bedroom. We’d be backlighted and the scenes would be high contrast and very white. Much of the bed linen and duvet had been converted to all white material. The windows had a transparent white gauze over them, like curtains to heighten the effect. Ross and I were to be wearing suits and ties, and Kim was wearing a black sequined cocktail dress with a hem that ended about one-inch below her labia and a plunging neckline that appeared almost useless in containing her bounteous breasts. The three of us were to be laughing.

Our entrance was videoed, and then Crystal and Carol did a quick download from both their cameras to Crystal’s laptop and checked whether they were getting the lighting effects they wanted in a video that Carol could edit. They were, so the video session restarted ten minutes later.

After we restarted, our on-camera laughter turned to more romantic attention that Ross and I lavished on Kim. She was soaking all of this up like a dry sponge. Our hands were all over her, and she started to rub the evident lumps in our suit pants.

Kim would focus on Ross, and I’d lose some clothing. She’d shift her focus to me, and Ross would lose some clothing. The two of us when naked then helped Kim lose her cocktail dress, frilly bra, and then the small black thong she was wearing. She kept on the CFM shoes as we attended to her next to the bed – black patent leather pumps with four-inch spike heels. She did look like sex on a stick.

When we were all naked, Kim held both our erect cocks and took turns kissing us. The kisses were really hot and very real. There was no faking what was taking place. She loved this, and loved us and the attention we were paying her.

Kim knelt or squatted in those CFM shoes, and I don’t know how she did it, but she kept her balance. The pose was perfect for porn because of the way it exposed her body to the camera, especially her gaping pussy. There was nothing left to reveal, and Carol’s camera just about got an inside look at her vagina.

As she blew Ross, I leaned down and fondled her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples until they were standing up at attention. There was a shift as she took my cock in her mouth, and then Ross was doing the fondling as I enjoyed the oral fuck.

Kim then took both of us into her mouth at the same time. Ross and I flashed each other slightly panicked expressions as our mushroom caps rubbed together as she slobbered over them. At one point she said, “I’ve never done this before.”

The mechanics of the fucking were pretty routine, given what I’d seen online. Our blowjobs transitioned to Kim giving a blowjob to one of us while the other ate her out and then fucked her in various positions – spit roast. Kim said repeatedly, “I’ve never done this before.” It became her favorite expression.

The most revealing position was with her lying nearly on her back with one of us behind her, and the other one presenting his cock to her from in front of her. Carol and Crystal focused us on that position several times but with us in different roles.

Ross and I traded back and forth who was in her vagina every few minutes, and there were a few breaks when either Ross or I wanted to stop so we could back down and away from our own climax. For a few of those, Crystal had us continue one-on-one rather than two-on-one. For her part, Kim never wanted to stop.

“I could really get used to having two men at my disposal,” she crooned during one of our breaks. “I’d just keep them servicing me day in and day out. This is heavenly, especially because I know you two guys care so much about me.”

“We do,” I confirmed. “While I admire all you’ve done in a business sense, you are also one of the nicest, prettiest, and most congenial people I’ve ever met.” Ross was nodding.

Kim chuckled, “That’ll get you into my panties faster than you know, if you keep that up.” She looked down her body, “OH, WAIT! I don’t have panties on, and both of you have already been inside me.”

Just then, Crystal said, “Can we start filming again. Dave, you’re in the pocket this time.” That meant that I was the one not only in Kim’s panties, but also with my cock in her pussy.

I’d deflated somewhat during our break. Carol held up a finger, and then went down on me. She said joyfully, “I’m your happy fluffer.” And a great fluffer she was. I was hard in no time, and then we went back to work fucking THE hottest MILF in the world. Tough job, but someone had to do it. ME!

We had another ‘I’ve-never-done-this-before’ moment when Crystal asked us to double fuck Kim. Her eyes got large, but she followed directions. I learned just then that she should have been expecting this because Crystal had her prep for the event. She’d even lubed up during our break – both holes.

Crystal and I had tried anal sex, but it didn’t do anything for either of us. It was more of a talking point rather than her getting some new pleasure from the act.

I pulled Kim backwards onto my seated body, and positioned my hard cock at her rear doorstep. She rocked back and did whatever she’d been taught. I slid into her virgin nest a few inches. Some moving around and she’d taken all of me. She was panting and really excited by this.

“I’ve never done this before.”

Ross came in front of her, and drove his freshly fluffed cock into Kim’s vagina. We slowly started to fuck, building up a rhythm that had Kim moaning and squirming in my arms. Kim had two orgasms almost back to back. “This isn’t as bad as ... this is damn good. I like this. I’m going to have another ... OH, FUCK!”

Soon after, Ross and then I blasted our loads into the hot MILF. Kim welcomed out ejaculations, and again said, “I’ve never done this before.” She was leaking from both holes when we were through, but Crystal didn’t want to go further with the videoing.

Later, after some recover, we did have some routine two-party sex with Kim while the other of us either got sucked or just watched and stroked from the sidelines. The camera angles in that portion of the day were more oblique and probably would be more artsy.

Crystal declared victory on our filming about four-thirty. Ross, Kim, and I went out to the pool and went swimming. Uncharacteristically, Kim didn’t start doing laps. She just bobbed and floated around naked with the two of us. We kissed her a lot and made sure she knew that we loved her.

I knew Crystal and Carol were still working: backing up cameras, and putting away their lights, stands, and video gear. Between the morning and the afternoon, they had hours and hours of video to go through looking for perfect scenes for future videos and for Crystal’s demo video.

Later, we had a quiet barbecue dinner for those still around from the filming in the afternoon: Ross, Kim, Crystal, Carol, Trish, and me. We’d all been swimming. Trish had an easy day at the hospital; there were no gunshot or knifings to contend with in the ER.

Despite having had a highly sexual day under the lights’, I managed to make Carol and Crystal happy that evening. They were also very loving with each other.

Ross took Trish and Kim to bed, and they were happy, as well. Perhaps it was saturation, but I noted to myself that some of the mystique and NRE about Kim had worn off of me. Yes, she was still hot as the sun, but I didn’t feel that frantic urge to be with her around the clock that I had a week or so earlier when we first met.

Sunday morning, I found the teens beside the pool in their birthday suits catching some morning rays. They all sprung up and came to me for kisses and hugs.

Wendy said, “Thank you so much for yesterday. I loved the way you took control of me. I never had a rough fuck before, but it was really keen. I’d like to do that again – not every time – but yes, again sometime, even if we’re not doing a video.” She looked hopeful.

I assured her that I’d been in a ‘strange’ mood that led to my uncharacteristic actions. I’d also had a good time, but the roughness wasn’t something that I wanted to do every time either. It was a conjunction of the planets, I guess.

Madison and Lisa nodded in agreement with Wendy. They were so cute. They were also legal and dangerous because of the attractiveness of being able to fuck a genuine teenager. I’d never had that august experience until they entered my life a few weeks earlier.

Crystal joined us, and soon we had breakfast going. Carol reminded the girls that they had to sign ‘Model Release’ forms, and put the forms in front of each girl, and did get each of their approvals ‘to use any or all of the video segments in as many videos as Crystal Blue Photography may assemble from the ‘modeling sessions’ they were involved in. Carol already had photographs of their driver’s licenses.

Kim then surprised us all when she came around the side of the house and strolled to where we’d been talking. She was wearing jogging clothes and her Nikes. She also had a glow of sweat all over her that proved to me that she’d been putting in some real effort exercising.

I asked her, “What’d you do?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.