Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 26: Another Addition to Core Group

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Another Addition to Core Group - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Stacy fit in well with the others at the house. We already knew that Madison was a good fit, and she knew she was welcome at any time. Madison had explained the informal dress code to her mother, so the two of them only wore their undies, whereas most of the other women had bathing suit bottoms on. Stacy was initially embarrassed, but nobody made a big deal out of another topless women, so that concern quickly faded.

Stacy helped prepare dinner, and seemed to be all eyes and ears as she moved around the kitchen, volunteering for various tasks but listening to every tidbit of conversation so she could understand the environment and the people new to her life but familiar to her daughter. Madison just watched her and also snuggled in with Ross, Derek and me, getting frequent kisses and hugs, and occasionally a tweak of one nipple that made her giggle.

Stacy asked her at one point, “You’re awfully ‘familiar’ with Ross and Derek. Is there something going on there?”

Madison looked surprised, but responded, “Just that I like to fuck them, too. Derek has a unique gift. You’ll find out.”

Stacy rolled her eyes but didn’t admonish her daughter, at least in public. I thought her reaction mild given the situation. I knew we were far from what most people called ‘normal’. We were creating our own definition of the term.

Derek, Wendy, and Lisa were on the patio setting the picnic tables for dinner. They’d been waiting at the house, mainly for Madison to hear how the video session had gone and to find out whether her mother had flipped a nutty. Madison had texted them the night before when she realized her mother had read Crystal’s instructional text about the adult videoing that afternoon. They were surprised – even pleased but slightly confused – to hear that Stacy had tried to replicate her video with me. They were further surprised that she’d shown up at the house and then adopted the relaxed mode of dress.

Of course, the teens also knew that Julie loved the environment at Ross’s house, and she was kind of a ‘mom’ – a stepmother to Lisa and Wendy. Derek never mentioned his home environment or parents; they were miles away in Kentucky.

Earlier, Stacy had stood with the teens and Derek as Madison told them about her afternoon when Dave had fucked the teen while being videoed. She blushed up a brilliant hue at how detailed her daughter got. The other teens, however, just took that in stride and didn’t make a big deal of it. They even looked at Stacy with a greater sense of awe when Madison told how she’d duplicated the same moves in a separate video.

Ross had brought home from his investment firm a young man about my age that was one of the ‘hot shot’ investment managers with a growing track record for keeping his client’s happy with investment advice. Paul Richards was a handsome man with Mediterranean heritage.

I realized that our house had also become the place where everyone came to fuck beautiful women. Thus, talking about various sexcapades at the house, like the teens were, seemed normal and nothing to get too excited about.

Over dinner, Trish regaled us with some of the illicit goings-on at the hospital. Darlene had developed a crush on a new doctor, let it be known to the young man, and consequently the two of them were often sneaking off on a daily basis to fuck in some hidden corner of the sprawling hospital.

Carol talked about her editing of the wedding night video we’d shot with Jade and Carl (the bride and groom) and Ken and Savannah (the best man and matron of honor). Crystal and I had become full participants in a three-couple orgy before the others went away for a week’s honeymoon together.

Carol talked about some of the scenes she was editing, but it was pretty obvious she was trying for shock value with Stacy. She was picking her vocabulary with words like cock, cunt, driving it in, and eating it raw and drippy; and a fuck wasn’t just a fuck, it was a hot fuck, sensual fuck, or orgasmic fuck, and so on. Stacy listened to the stories with her mouth agape, but was totally enthralled by the arousing subject matter. Madison tried to act casual about it all.

Later, with Crystal at my side and when Madison was with her mother, I politely confronted Stacy. “Stacy, when you arrived at my office today, Crystal and I expected to be verbally lashed for somehow abusing your daughter or leading her into a sinful activity. Instead, you helped in the videos we made, and then wanted the same treatment; which was a delight, I might add.”

Stacy blushed. “I know. I know. I tried, but my heart wasn’t in it. I have a strange personality, I guess. When Madison told me about her relationship with you, how you’d taken her virginity, and how great her sex life had become with everyone in your circle of friends, I had to see for myself. I really didn’t get angry. I got curious ... and horny. I haven’t had much of a sex life for a long time.

“First, I guess I should thank you for being so kind to her when she gave you her cherry. I was never too worried about her giving that up. She was well past the age where I expected that to happen, so finding out that she did it, and that it went so well, was all on the plus side.

“Second, I confronted her until she told me about the parties here on the weekends. I worried until I learned that Wendy, Lisa, and Derek, who I knew, were also here for them. I was told that everyone pretty well fucks everyone else of the opposite sex.”

I nodded to confirm her statement.

“Well, I thought that Madison getting experienced with other men – and women, as it turns out – was pretty nice. She told me how everyone strives for orgasms when giving or receiving attention. I was in my late twenties before I started to have regular sex, and I could count the number of Big O’s that I’d had on one hand. I think of orgasms as a spiritual encounter with some heavenly angel.

“I did worry about Madison’s reputation at school, but she explained that her clique kept their mouths shut about what they were doing outside of class with you all.

“Lastly, I admit to being ripping mad when I heard that Madison had already participated in a porn video with you and her friends, and then that she’d vied to win the opportunity to do it again by herself with you.

“I gave my speech about ruining your life, creating an undesirable reputation about yourself, and falling into the hands of sex traffickers and men that want to exploit you and then toss you away.

“Madison told me that the situation wasn’t at all like that. She talked about this house – your father’s she said. She told me about your work and Ross’s work, and his new friendship with Kim Stanley. She’s one of my role models, I should tell you. Then she told me about Crystal and Trish, their photography business, and more details about the parties and how people really care about each other. I admit to being dumbfounded.”

Madison spoke up next to us, “I told about how nice to me you all were, and how you all had great jobs and professions. I raved about Crystal and her photography work. I haven’t told anybody but I think that’d be such a cool job to have – taking pictures and movies of people. I even told her about your ‘private porn’.

Stacy looked embarrassed, “I didn’t realize this afternoon that I was asking you to do something you normally get paid for. I was ... I didn’t think about what I’d heard from Maddy and how that related.”

I asked, “Why did you do that?”

Stacy looked at me and tears came to her eyes. “I ... needed that. I think of love and sex as pretty interlaced. I haven’t been loved for a long time and I just needed that.” She looked down at her hands in her lap and twisted them in embarrassment.

Crystal embraced Stacy. “Ahhh, Honey, just hang out with us. We’ll love you, and it won’t be about sex unless you want it to be.”

“I want it to be. I’ve always been kind of horny all the time, but ... well, there have been problems at home.”

“Problems?”

“Yeah. My husband – Madison’s father – left us for another woman. I make that sound like it’s new news, but it’s an old story that’s been going on for ten years or more. I was late to the table to find out – or rather a PI that I hired found out. I got that he traveled a lot, but most of those trips were for overnights to someone’s apartment. He even has a child with her. Madison has a half-brother about ten years younger.”

“Wow. No wonder you’re feeling depressed. Just hang out with us, really. You can stay over – both of you.”

Tears started to roll down Stacy’s cheek. “Thank you.” Her voice squeaked slightly.

Madison cosseted her mother with some uplifting words and an arm around her. Crystal was there, too. It was a bonding moment for all of them. I delicately faded away to leave the women talking alone. I’d gotten that look from Crystal.

Paul Richards, Ross’s guest, intercepted me and asked, “Is everything all right over there? The redhead is really attractive. Is she single?”

I smiled at him, “With some complications, but basically yes. She would probably relish a friend like you. She’s the teen’s mother, by the way.”

“Yes, Ross told me all the interconnections between everybody here. In case you’re wondering, I totally approve of the whole scene. I studied polyamory in high school and again in college. I find the whole concept fascinating and desirable.”

I nodded, “Well, I guess that’s what we’ve become – a large polyamorous family. I’m glad you like the concept and don’t just see this as...” I paused.

Paul filled in with a chuckle, “A large sex party where I can get my rocks off any time of day? Ross assures me that it is that, but so much more. It’s the ‘so much more’ that I’m more interested in. I’ve already sewn my wild oats.”

“You’ll fit in well around here. The diverse ages don’t bother you?”

Paul shook his head. “Relationships transcend the boundaries of age. Add in that sex is mostly mental and an act of completion and coupling with someone you love to some degree, and I guess you have this place. To tell the truth, I don’t know how you guys do the ‘private porn’, but I can see it has developed some great friendships and intimacies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.