Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Housemates

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Housemates - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday night after the girls moved in, Ross (my father) and I took them out to dinner at a high-end restaurant called Infinity. It was the kind of place where the women’s menus didn’t have prices on them. No one mentioned the sexist implications, but I’m sure they were noticed. From past experience, I knew that meant that the cheapest thing on the menu was over thirty or forty dollars – and that was just for the pats of butter.

Crystal and Trish had also dressed ‘high end’. They were wearing a shimmery red and electric blue sequined dresses, respectively. They were both commando. The both had on large gold circle earrings and a fancy necklace that called attention to the cleavage the dresses were designed to enhance. They’d each preened on their makeup to look really hot.

They raved about how great it was to have a bathroom with two sinks and lots of room where they could do make-up and prep for their big date.

The dresses were the only clothing on their bodies except for their CFM shoes. With their figures, they could pull that off. Their shoes screamed ‘come fuck me’. The freeway between the hem on their dress and the low point of their labia was maybe an inch. I think every male in the restaurant became religious and prayed for one of them to bend over or perhaps sit in his line of sight and forget about keeping her legs together.

The help was solicitous. My father routinely did business lunches at the place when he was seducing a new client to put a large investment amount under his care. The maître d’ knew him by name, and even came over after we were seated and made a show of getting our wine order rather than letting one of the menial staff deal with something so important. The act was impressive and transparent, and unnecessary. The girls were impressed. I did another one of my eye rolls when the maître-d wasn’t looking my way. Crystal laughed.

Over dinner, we seemed to get serious about telling how we felt about our jobs and the people we worked with. I realized that each of the others was revealing about how they felt about other people in life as well as their attitude about work, and each other’s work ethic.

When it was my turn, I told about how I’d fallen into doing computer security work during college and been mentored by one of my college professors to even start consulting while I was in school. That, in turn, had led me to start my own business coming out of my master’s degree. My clients were usually the I.T. directors of relatively large companies that were under constant attack from outside hackers of various kinds. I told a couple of case studies, including how I worked with the I.T. directors and their staff to make improvements to a company’s network security measures.

I kept the discussion pretty simple when talking about the technology, but Trish asked a couple of deep questions that showed she had more than a trivial knowledge about computer systems. It turned out that she had been on a work team at the hospital when they put in some new systems that had as two of their goals, security and networkability.

Trish talked about her work at the hospital, especially her attitude about caring for the patients in her ward. Crystal made similar statements about the care of her passengers on every one of her flights. The parallels were almost startling given the diversity of the professions. Ross talked about the stewardship of his client’s money, and how important his work was to improving their situation in life. Many of his clients were retired and he didn’t want them to ever worry about their money or lifestyle.

Somehow the discussion got on the topic of trust. We each talked about the things that other people did or didn’t do that made us trust them to one extent or another. We laughed at some of our examples. Both Trish and Crystal referred to old ex-boyfriends who’d broken trust by interacting in a ‘meaningful way’ with other women and hid the second relationship from them. Ross and I used examples from the business world.

I made a mental note not to cross any boundaries with another woman if I wanted Crystal and Trish to stick around. I also realized in the discussion that they came as a package deal. Piss off one of them, and you were really doing it to both of them. The sisters were very close despite the diversity in their ages. Trish was almost four years older than Crystal.

Crystal asked how close Ross and I were. I explained that my father had finished raising me after my mother got sick and died. I’d been fifteen and a sophomore in high school. I was crushed at her death and I knew that Ross had lost his most cherished love. Together, we cried and cried, and then slowly recovered. I’d been an innocent and naïve kid, and he coached me into adulthood and made a good citizen of me.

I applauded my father. He could have thrown me to the winds and buried himself in work or booze, but he kept enough of his sanity to mentor and coach me the rest of the way through high school and get me into a good college program in a STEM curriculum that later turned out to be computer science. Even in college, he was there for me, often with challenges that helped me grow and evolve.

I stated, “Thus, I am eternally grateful to my father for his help and guidance. As I went through college, he and I became more like brothers than father-son. He’s now more like my older brother by twenty years.” I swung a playful swat in his direction.

Crystal asked Ross, “You had Dave when you only twenty-two?”

Ross replied, “We did. We were in love and ignored birth control. We wanted children eventually, but not quite that young. When Diane missed a couple of periods we just shrugged and were joyful about what was coming.” He chuckled, “And, if your computing, I’m forty-eight. I pray that’s not too old for you.”

Crystal actually got up from her seat and moved to Ross so she could put her arms around him and kiss him on the lips. Several others in the restaurant noticed, but it wasn’t a major scene except for what it implied. Of course, she’d had to bend over slightly to plant the kiss, and I believe that excited about half the patrons on one side of the room.

Crystal sat and Trish said, “I’d do the same, but one of us causing a scene is enough in this place.”

As we finished dinner, Ross offered Trish and Crystal the choice of going home, going dancing, or doing something else of their choosing. To my surprise, Trish said, “Home, please. I need to catch up on my loving ... and also to take a swim ... just like we did last night.”

Crystal seconded the vote and I was more than willing, too. I’d discovered several new dimensions to my sexuality the night before, and I wanted to see whether Trish and Crystal could help reveal any others. Besides that, I’d been horny all day just THINKING about what had transpired after getting off the plane the day before.

Ross and I held open the doors to his car for the girls to get in for the ride home. They both opted to get in the back seat, so after closing the doors I got in the passenger seat and Ross in the driver’s seat.

As we pulled out of the restaurant parking lot, I heard some giggles from the back seat. I turned around to look at the two women, and they were both naked. They were each carefully folding up their dresses.

Crystal teased, “We don’t want anything to slow down getting into our activities once we get home.” She flashed her pussy at me, and even spread her pussy lips. There was enough light to see plainly.

Trish teased, “Crystal and I will start now, so we’re warmed up a bit when we get there.” I thought, ‘Oh, great. Home is about fifteen minutes away. How bad could it get?’ I was also grateful for tinted windows on Ross’s car.

As I watched, and Ross adjusted the rear-view mirror, the girls came together in the back seat and started to make out. Their hands moved to each other’s breasts and started to caress and fondle the goodies. My eyes were glued to the two of them, and I heard my father swear in disbelief at their antics under his breath. He also had a lecherous grin on his face. He was driving very slowly.

Pretty soon, Trish’s hands moved lower on her sister. She started to rub around Crystal’s nether region. She asked, “Can I eat you?”

Crystal exclaimed loudly, “Fuck, yeah. I’m unbelievably horny. Those men in the front seat have made me wait all day for something sexy to happen.”

Crystal lay back in her seat, putting one leg up by the rear window and the other on the floor. Her whole pussy was not only exposed, but also wide open and inviting something seriously sexual to happen.

Trish bent over her, half-on and half-off the back seat, and her head went into Crystal’s privates. I couldn’t see the actually oral activity because of Trish’s head, but I figured out quickly that tongue and fingers were involved. Crystal moaned slightly a few seconds after contact had been made.

Ross stopped at a traffic light, and that enabled him to look back with his own eyes and not rely on the rear-view mirror. He muttered, ‘Fuck, that’s so hot.’ He just stared at the women, until the car behind him honked. He had to pay attention and start driving again.

Trish raised her head and I could see that she had three fingers in Crystal’s snatch, moving in and out, and twisting back and forth. Even in the dim light I could see how her hand was glistening with Crystal’s juices.

Trish then pulled out, moved her naked body between the front seats, and extended the drippy hand towards Ross. She said to him, “You’re doing such a good job of driving while we’re playing. Here! Eat!”

On that note, she thrust her fingers soaked in Crystal’s juices into Ross’s mouth. I had to laugh. I could see his tongue trying to collect every molecule of the essence that she offered him. He sucked and licked as we neared the bridge from the city to the barrier island to his home.

Crystal was laughing in the back seat. She said, “Let Dave taste, too.”

As far as I could tell, there wasn’t a molecule of taste left on Trish’s fingers to allow me to savor. As Trish started to move in my direction, I said, “I want some of what you have between your legs. Sit back and masturbate for a couple of minutes, and then share with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.