Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 58: And the Winner Is...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58: And the Winner Is... - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

There’d been a large burst of publicity about what I’d done with the Satanic Virus. My hero status had gradually ebbed, yet my name and that of Cyber Solutions still had a lot of recognition value.

Don Witter and Heide James had done a fabulous piece on me and my unique family for People magazine. I thought the piece was one of the best of the year in the magazine – all modesty aside. I did think they did a careful job of portraying our lifestyle in a positive way.

We were cast as a loving and growing polyamorous family with loving friends. Our open attitude about sex was alluded to but not explicitly stated, yet if you asked someone after reading the article, they would come close to accurately describing us in sexual terms. I apparently was reputed to have near supernatural powers in that regard.

Heide had actually alluded to my avocation of making ‘private porn’ in the article. She mentioned the silent auction held on the dark web, that ultimately brought in $102,000. Without reference to the source, the mayor’s program to help the hungry and homeless got a large boost.

The winner of the silent auction was a New York Socialite named Tinsley Whitney Peabody. Her intimate friends, and that soon included Crystal, Carol, and me, were told to call her Tins. She had as much money as God, and also wanted to rattle her ex-husband’s cage about the sex he now wasn’t getting from her.

One Friday morning, as I had been doing for my travels since the Satanic Virus, we flew to New Jersey’s Teterboro airport in a private jet and then took a limousine to Tins’ Park Avenue condominium – a penthouse that overlooked Central Park. We were there before lunch.

Tins was a delight to meet and a fun person. She also had a light lunch for us from some exclusive New York deli nearby. She had a thousand questions, most of which Crystal or Carol answered. They set up the lights and the various cameras after we got familiar with the apartment and the various rooms.

Crystal suggested a plot line to Tins, and they brainstormed some variations to sex up the scene. I just soaked up what I was supposed to do, like any good actor would. They’d also talked on the phone.

Tins was about six years older than me, had shoulder length reddish hair, hazel eyes, high cheekbones, and an aristocratic posture, and did not weigh four-hundred pounds. She was very photogenic and sexy, and had a sophisticated air about her. This was not an onerous duty. Moreover, she did not want this video or her name bandied about. What was about to happen was between us, her, and eventually her ex, who she wanted to really see get ground into fine sand.

The sequence went much like several dozen other ‘private porn’ videos that I’d participated in: brought into subject’s bedroom, we make out quite passionately, I gradually strip her clothing away, she strips me, she blows me, I eat her, maybe we sixty-nine, and then we start fucking. I elicit many orgasms, and finally cum either for a creampie in pussy or all over subject’s face as she jerks me off. We make-out some more, and then fade to black. In a few cases, I might be filmed eating out the subject to one last orgasm with my cum oozing from the creampie.

Tins was nervous and wanted to get started. She also had a slight touch of hero worship, even all the time since the event, about meeting the man that saved the world’s economy. I figured if I hadn’t done it, someone else would have.

I tried to help Tins relax, even giving her a sensuous shoulder rub. She melted into that like ice cream on a hot sidewalk. She actually purred from deep within.

I knew enough about what was going on to realize that Carol had started to film. The little red ‘record’ light was showing as she watched us. I turned up the heat on the foreplay. “Relax darling. This is going to be one of the best days of your life.” She nodded in understanding and in agreement.

My shoulder rub became more of a full body rub, and then I was nibbling and kissing on her ears, neck, and forehead, as my hands came around her to caress her breasts through her expensive clothing. There were now two cameras videoing the action, plus the still cameras.

I took my time, and gradually advanced our kissing to her lips, and then to French kissing, sometimes with our tongues just dancing together in the air between our faces. As that dance progressed, I slowly unbuttoned, unzipped, and unclasped various layers of clothing until I had a nude nymph standing and writhing in front of me as my full-body massage continued, only now on skin rather than clothes. Tins liked having my fingers inside her.

Tins worked on me – buttons and zips. I went a little faster, plus I’d gone commando. As my cock sprang free, she engulfed the shaft in a huge gulp that worried me for a second or two. She bobbed on my shaft for quite a bit. At one point I challenged her – “Deep throat?”

Tins bobbed slower but more intense, taking me deeper every few strokes. I could feel my glans touching back into the rear of her mouth and then she just swallowed and pushed all at the same time. I went ‘in’ all the way, and her mouth went all the way to my pubes. She stayed that way for thirty seconds, making tiny motions as the cameras ate up the scene. She pulled off eventually and looked up at me, pleased as punch.

“Good girl. Now, let me return the favor.”

Tins moved to her bed. I went and gently opened her legs and then the petals of her feminine flower. She had large lips. I like large lips. I kissed up her soft thighs stopping just shy of her cleft, and then repeated on the other leg. After a few cycles of that, I started to suck in those luscious labia. She was partly shaved. It didn’t matter. She tasted and smelled divine.

I cranked up my oral skills to my ‘A’ game. I toyed with one finger with her lips and even blew on them to make them move around and flap in the breeze. She smiled at me. I went back and started to really eat into her entire pussy, this time allowing my tongue to swipe over and around her emerging clitoris. My fingers squeezed the nubbin and then I even gently pinched, a move that drove Tins to some new experience in life.

I worked on Tins enough to elicit two hard won orgasms from the depths of her inner soul. When she came, she really reacted, and there was no doubt as to what had happened and what the cause was – my lips and fingers. She was flooding the area with her juices, too.

I kneaded her breasts after her second orgasm, and we kissed very tenderly. I whispered to her, “Are you ready?”

She nodded, and I pulled her to the edge of the bed and moved between her legs. I toyed with my cock, spanking her clit some more, and then rubbing the head up and down the obviously wet slit, coating my glans with her juices. She looked needy and desirous of our lovemaking.

When I sank my cock into her body, she reacted as though that was the best thing in the entire world. I pushed until I was buried, and then we started to fuck.

Carol reminded us to change position every few minutes after the cameras had as many minutes of one position as they wanted. We ran through the Fabulous Top 10, and added a few modifications here and there. Tins had another orgasm.

I finally asked, “How do you want to end this?”

“I want your cum so deep inside me that a team of doctors couldn’t find it if they spent weeks searching with guns and binoculars.”

I told her, “I want you to cum with me ... or rather, I’ll cum with you.” I took her back to the edge of the bed with me standing on the floor. This worked ideally for the cameras because they could get close and watch me sawing into her body, and after my orgasm they could get a close-up of the initial ooze from inside my lover.

I rubbed Tins’ clitoris, pinched her breasts, and patted her body here and there. Eventually, she gasped, “Oh, God, you ARE a sex god. Nobody has ever made me cum this way or this hard. You own me.”

As Tins’ orgasm started, I allowed myself to fall over the edge. I jetted a gallon of pent up man juice into her warm velvety love tunnel. I bent and she rose up and we kissed with renewed passion.

After my pulses stopped, I gently pulled out of the socialite’s sodden pussy. Carol’s camera was right there for the close up. Almost immediately, a dollop of my potent white splooge appeared at the gaping opening of her vagina. I let it grow and then turn into a small rivulet of my jizz following gravity’s pull towards the low point of her ass. The cum then formed a droplet that fell to the floor. More started to follow.

On cue, I bent to Tins’ pussy and started to lap again. I showed Tins my tongue full of the cum, and then went for more. I pushed on her lower abdomen and more appeared; I lapped it up.

We hadn’t talked about snowballing, in part because I didn’t think she’d go for this. I brought my loaded mouth to her and showed her the jizz. I then indicated I wanted to kiss her.

Tins got it. She grinned and then we French kissed. I did all I could to visually pass the fluids from my mouth to hers. I whispered, “Now back to me.” She returned the favor. We did this five times. I even got some more jizz from her leaky pussy, too. We kissed and then I just moved up and wrapped her in my arms and we pretended we were going to sleep. Both cameras panned away from the two of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.