Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 37: A Star Is Born

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: A Star Is Born - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We were in the media room where Crystal and Carol could control the light since there were no windows. For light, there were four large LED panels with diffusers angled down at the sofa from different heights and angles and in different parts of the room. I doubted there’d be any shadows on our bodies.

My cock was deep in Elynn’s pussy still moving in and out. I’d been doing that to her pussy for two hours, and unless she was good at hiding her emotions, she continued to love every second. I lost track of her orgasms, but there seemed to be many – and they were on video. Our kisses were as hot as they were when the videoing of our union started. What had changed was the dynamic between us: we were falling in love.

Elynn panted, “God, I never get tired of kissing you.”

I teased, after giving a small kiss on her nose, “I think we’re doing more than kissing.”

“This, too, yes, I love it. You really piqued my interest at your wedding. The last thing I ever expected to do was to fuck the groom. I didn’t expect to fuck anybody, although Paul did warn me about the evening party becoming free-spirited and sexual. I couldn’t imagine what he meant. He did give me a choice of going to the staid afternoon reception or the evening. I’m so glad I picked the evening. I changed in a big way.”

“And now?”

“Well, dammit, I’m in love with the groom.” We kissed.

“As at about the same level as I love ice cream?” I swept my hand level next to us.

“No, I have a deep emotional attachment developing – kind of strong, too. I still like Ross and Paul and some of the other men, but you ... you devil. You got inside my defenses.” She looked down to where we were coupled together, and added, “Deep inside.”

“Oh, we have defenses, do we?” I teased.

“Like I need an affair with a married man like a hole in my head.”

“This married man also loves you.”

“And you have a wife ... AND a fiancée.”

“A wife whose camera is focused on our genitals moving together in what is traditionally called sexual intercourse.”

“What happens after today?” Elynn whispered.

“Whatever you want to have happen. I mean that.”

Crystal interrupted, “Elynn, we are married but we are not exclusive. I am more than content to share Dave with you. You just can’t monopolize him. I like you. Carol likes you. We share. If you can share, welcome to the family.”

A long silence ensued. Crystal had us change position.

Elynn changed position so she could tit fuck me some more. She grabbed the lube on the coffee table and poured some on her puppies. She then wrapped them around my steely shaft and we started to oscillate our bodies so that I slid through her tit flesh. The cameras came in close to capture Elynn lapping at my glans as it’d pop north of her tits.

On one of my up strokes, Elynn got her mouth around the head of my cock, and again started to suck me. I slowed down giving her longer to suck, and that turned into more of a blowjob again.

Crystal asked, “Elynn, are you up for a cream pie ending or do you want a blast over your boobs and face?”

Elynn said, “I want a cream pie. Hearsay that Dave cleans up his messes.” She giggled and so did Crystal.

I moved back to the missionary position and got more a vertical stance so I was almost driving down into Elynn’s pussy. She pulled her legs back on either side of her large breasts, and held them as I plowed into her body. Her breasts did the slow oscillations in synch with my thrusts.

I felt that first twinge of some remote and hidden internal muscle. I was going to cum very soon. I just whispered, “Cumming, soon.”

The cameras moved around, but I still didn’t cum right away and neither did Elynn. I leaned in and kissed her. I whispered, “I love you.”

That was all it took. As I delivered those words, I felt my autonomous ejaculation process take over my body. At the same time, I felt Elynn start a series of spasms around my cock that meant that she was also having an orgasm.

Fifteen seconds later, semen started to fly at Mach ten from my cock into Elynn, splattering over her cervix with load after load of my baby makers. I hoped she was on birth control and that it worked. I wasn’t ready to be a father yet.

Elynn’s arms and legs wrapped around me and pulled me in tight so we could have some very romantic kisses. Finally, she whispered to me, “I love you, too. I’m doomed.”

I whispered back, “I promise to not let you regret those feelings.”

We broke apart a minute or so later as our orgasms completely stopped. Carol filmed me then going down on Elynn’s pussy as my large load visibly seeped from her pussy and started to run south past her anus and onto the sofa.

After being asked, Elynn did snowball with me. This was still a new experience for her and she did it well and on camera. When we were through and there was nothing else to clean-up, the two of us cuddled on the sofa. Crystal and Carol gradually withdrew from the area, and then Crystal politely said, “End of filming. We’re done for today.”

Elynn didn’t move from my arms. She just said, “This is the best afternoon of my life. I feel so loved.”

“You are loved,” I assured her.

“What do I do with my emotions?”

“What would you do with them if I wasn’t married and we hadn’t just made an adult video?”

She glanced at the clock on the wall. “My new boyfriend and I would shower, dress, go get drinks and dinner, and then come home and fuck again. I’d go to sleep in his arms. Beyond that, we’d experiment with how to proceed with our relationship, but there would be a relationship.”

“I have no problem with any of that.”

I turned to my wife and fiancée, who heard our discussion. “Crystal? Carol?”

Crystal said, “We’re going to back-up all the cameras so we don’t lose the videos should something fail, then the two of us have a double date with Tom Dayton and Cory Thomas. After watching the two of you fuck all afternoon, I can guarantee that both those men are going to get so lucky tonight.” She giggled.

Elynn said, “So, you don’t care if I fuck your husband?”

“Honey, you just did and I got it on video. Do it again tonight. He loved it. He’ll love it in the future. He loves you. We’re not exclusive. I see no reason you can’t have a relationship with him. Just realize that it’s not going to be exclusive. He doesn’t work that way. None of us do. Think about the many benefits that bestows on everyone involved, including you.”

Carol added, “Also, realize that we do like to sleep with our husband and fiancé, so if we find you in bed with him later, you’ll have at least two other nude women joining you.”

“Oh!” Elynn said in surprise.

Crystal said, “More than that; if we’re all awake, we are as apt to make love to you in as sexual a way as we might with Dave. You are beautiful and sexy, and I for one feel a resonance with you that I’d like to pursue independent of Dave.”

Carol added that she felt the same way.

Elynn said, “A few things like that happened at your wedding party, but I didn’t think they’d reoccur.”

“If you hang out with us, they will, for sure.”

I chimed in, “Try it with more serious intent, you’ll like it. Maybe later tonight we can give you a taste of that.”

As Carol and Crystal started to disassemble the lights and sound equipment, I led a very naked Elynn up the stairs to our master bedroom bath. We carried our clothing that we’d disposed of at the start of filming.

I fired up two of the shower heads in the large bath, showing her how to work the various new controls. I then doted on Elynn, giving her an all-over wash. We got the cum out of her hair from my first explosive orgasms with her on film – face, hair, and tits; that should be good on video.

I gave her a sample of how we might use the shower-stall ottoman, and we did actually fuck for a couple of minutes, but then we stopped and finished our showers. She loved it and wanted more.

I had Elynn sit at one of the vanity stations in the bathroom while I brushed out her long hair and used an electric dryer on it. She seemed to be feeling very pampered and was in a sexy and romantic mood.

Elynn had brought a cocktail dress to the shooting at Crystal’s request. She put that on along with her pair of CFM shoes. She looked like the hottest thing on the planet. She was commando, almost showing her pussy, stacked and showing a lot of cleavage, and wearing shoes that screamed her intent to get laid later that evening.

When we walked into the lounge at Infinity, a local watering hole and up-scale meat market, we could easily hear the sudden lull in the conversations around the place as we got studied. Well, as Elynn got studied. Every male in the place had taken a deep breath. I was in nondescript slacks and a sport shirt with my loafers – nothing to write home about. She looked spectacular in that dress, and I’m not sure anybody else in the world could wear it and get the same effect. I was also sure that nobody even glanced at me.

We got a table and then some cocktails – a single malt for me, and an appletini for Elynn. We sipped our drinks and surveyed the well-populated lounge. Without doubt, Elynn was the prettiest woman in the place; even now that we were seated many of the men, especially the single guys, were still checking her out.

Elynn was sitting quite properly, but her skirt had ridden up so she was showing a lot of thigh, plus an overhead light fell on her seat, and somehow seemed to emphasize her great assets up top by casting revealing shadows. If she moved at all, she’d flash her pussy at some lucky man. She also had an unusual angelic appearance as she looked over her spiritual realm. It was a captivating moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.