Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 65: Hero Status Reinstated

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65: Hero Status Reinstated - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

As Jean transitioned into her seventh month of pregnancy, her breasts had grown two full cup sizes. Her areola had enlarged and darkened, and her nipples were darker and more sensitive. More of the Montgomery bumps appeared, too; and she was sure that every one of them was a pleasure point that propelled her towards an orgasm.

Jean’s sex drive seemed to continually increase as each week passed. She was wetter, her clit seemed to be more swollen and ‘up’ most of the time, and her labia remained sexually alert. Coupled with her spiked libido, she was a walking sex bomb.

Jean was working half-time at the Sarasota office after having moved into the house from our Atlanta condo. Usually, she was doing mornings. I was all over the map during the week, but when I was in Sarasota, I’d be called upon to follow her home, plunder her body, and then I’d be expected to go back to work and function normally for the rest of the business day.

I was in Europe for two weeks at one point. With my encouragement, Jean slowly seduced one of the men her age that worked in Network Monitoring. I chuckled to myself because Wesley Cooper had no idea what hit him. He wasn’t at all averse to making it with a pregnant hottie.

I had Barbie with me on my European trip. I was looking for international acquisitions or partnerships where we’d both benefit from some kind of coupling. I had nine business days in Europe and spoke to different network management company every day.

At night, I had Barbie and she had me. We had a very romantic time, and despite my reminding her about what she knew all too well about my marriages, engagements, and lifestyle – that I would not become exclusive.

We did a few kinky things during the trip. We went to live sex show in Hamburg, and she was about the only woman in the crowd of horny male voyeurs. Fortunately, their main focus was on the stage where two couples performed for the crowd. Nonetheless, she got propositioned about every five minutes while we were there, even while I held her surrounded in my arms.

One lad got a little overzealous about Barbie, and wanted to be fucking her while the girl on stage got plowed under by the two studs that were part of the act. My martial arts training came in handy. I simply took hold of one of his hands, held and twisted it as I’d learned, and gently moved him away from Barbie in a manner that created some pain for him – it was a learning experience for the slightly inebriated kid. He never bothered us again.

In Paris, we were walking after dinner one night, and we sat on a park bench in a small park along the Champs d’Elysé. I had her remove her undies, I unzipped, and Barbie sat in my lap with my cock inside her as we made out. We fucked for over twenty minutes as other people walked past us. I filled her pussy and then we walked back to the hotel with my jizz running down her legs. She really got off on that event.

In London, we fucked one night along The Embankment in a small seating alcove. In Amsterdam, we prowled the red-light district, and then had a threesome with one of the prettier whores we found sitting in one of the shop windows. In Vienna, we fucked in the alley next to the restaurant where we had dinner. Other people could look down the alley and see us. In Madrid, we made love in a unisex bathroom, and in Rome, we actually fucked in one of the old Roman ruins.

We flew back to Sarasota in the Cyber Solutions corporate jet on a Saturday. Mostly we slept on the plane for the nine-hour flight that day. We cleared customs and refueled in Bangor.

I wondered afterward whether I had the word ‘SUCKER’ written across my forehead. I felt as though I’d been provoked into the situation, which then became from page news – AGAIN!

The following Thursday evening, a group of us went to the restaurant-lounge establishment named Infinity to dine and dance. I declared it was date night, so I had my two wives and Ross was there with Trish. Our usual entourage was home or wherever doing other things.

We had a lovely dinner, and then went into the lounge to drink and dance. We got additional drinks, and a table near the edge of the dance floor. A DJ was providing the music – a mix of slow and fast numbers, and I was cranked up from work, so I was dancing to about everything that got played, a point that made all the women happy.

Ross and I were rotating through the three women, taking turns dancing with them. For the fast numbers, all five of us could be on the floor at once and no one noticed the imbalance.

We’d been dancing on and off for an hour, when another group of three couples took the table next to ours that had just been abandoned. Several of the men were a little on the loud side, which I took to reflect the excess drinks they’d already had someplace else. Two of the women were ‘cacklers’ – when they laughed you could hear it everywhere in the club.

I asked Crystal to dance, and we’d gone to the dance area. Ross and Trish were already there. A slow number came on. Crystal and I cuddled up and swayed as I again told her I was the luckiest guy in the world to have found her and have her in my life. We kissed a little and had a nice moment.

Above the music, I heard, “I SAID NO. I DO NOT WANT TO DANCE WITH YOU.” It was Carol.

I swiveled around and Carol was cowering on the bench seat where our table was. Looming over her was one of boisterous men from the adjacent table. He was babbling to her about how much he wanted to dance with her and gesturing wildly. He didn’t seem to want to take ‘No’ for an answer.

Crystal and I just stood there for a second as the scene unfolded.

The man, about my age, lunged forward and grabbed Carol’s arm and yanked her upright. He obviously had both a weight and strength advantage over her.

Carol screamed as she was pulled erect, “OUCH! THAT HURTS. LEAVE ME ALONE. GET LOST.”

The guy yanked her towards the dance floor and she stumbled into him, almost falling on the floor, except his body stopped her fall. “Ah, you like me,” he crooned in his slurred voice. He yanked her another step towards the dance floor.

The women at the man’s table seemed to have disappeared, probably to the ladies’ room. The other guys were just standing, and I hoped it was to stop their buddy.

I headed in his direction. Most of the club were looking at Carol and the Asshole jerking her towards the dance floor. She was still loudly protesting. I could see that he had a vise-like grip on her upper arm with one of his big mitts of hands.

I confronted the guy and blocked his way to the dance floor. I stated in my bet stentorian tone, “The lady told you she didn’t want to dance with you. Leave her alone.”

He looked me up and down, “And who are you?”

“Her husband. Let go of her arm.”

Asshole made a very unwise decision at that point. He let go of her with his right hand, and then pulled his arm back. He was obviously going to take a swing at me with his dominant hand. The problem was that he was moving slowly and getting into a real wind up for his punch. The alcohol in his system had thrown his timing off, if he had any to start with.

Asshole suddenly fell to the ground just as he launched his punch. The move rotated his whole body and he ended up in an inept pile at the edge of the dance floor. His punch hit nothing. Carol scrambled behind me to her co-wife. Asshole hadn’t been paying attention to my feet. He’d been picking the spot on my face where he wanted his fist to land.

I moved around him as he sprawled on the floor, escorting Crystal and Carol in front of me back to our table. I spoke to Carol who was rubbing her arm. Asshole had left a bruise and I was paying attention to that.

I told the others, “I think we should leave.”

Ross yelled, “Behind you.”

I dodged to my left. Asshole hadn’t given up and left well-enough alone. He gotten up and ineffectually had thrown a punch that hit my shoulder. He’d also stumbled forward based on the momentum of his tossed punch not hitting solidly.

I turned, “Please leave us alone.” My voice was loud and imposing.

He slurred, “I want to dance with THAT LADY.” He pointed at Carol.

One of the other men in his group was coming up on my left. I looked at him and said, “Any closer and you’re a threat. I don’t treat threats kindly.” The man froze. The third man in their group was not in sight. I figured that he was circling around behind me. I spun around and pointed at him. “Freeze, Dickhead.”

Mentally, I was going through to the mental drill that Russ and Deke had taught us in our martial arts class. Avoid. Check. Hurt. Main. Kill.

I said loudly over the music, “We’re leaving. Let us go in peace, please.” The other dancers and people sitting clearly heard me.

I could just as well be talking to a tree stump. I saw the women from their group on the far side of the dance floor watching the fracas. They appeared too scared to be involved.

I nodded to Ross and he marshalled the three women close together, and away from our table in the only open path towards the front door. I saw our waitress wondering what to do about the unfolding situation. We owed her some money. I mimed writing on a credit card slip to her and she nodded and hustled off.

I slowly backed away from the scene. I’d ‘checked’ the scene – that is, I paused the threatening action of the three men. Unfortunately, that wasn’t enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.