Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 20: Filling in My Constellation of Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Filling in My Constellation of Friends - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The picture next to the definition for ‘Cougar’ in the dictionary must be Kim Stanley.

Kim was a mature bombshell, only I would somehow need to say BOMBSHELL in big capital letters with a band loudly playing. Lisa had called her a grandmother, and I had conjured up an image far different from what showed up for our ‘pool party cookout’ on Saturday evening.

For one, she was not THAT old. She was actually Julie’s mother, and that put her around fifty rather than deep into her sixties or seventies. Julie was about thirty and the stepmother to late-teenagers Wendy and Lisa. The girls liked her so much they ignored the ‘step’ relationship indicator.

Lisa had later warned me, “Grandma is ‘hot’!” Lisa understated the situation by a huge margin. I clung to the elder, white-haired, grandma in a rocking chair with a cane nearby concept of a grandmother.

Kim Stanley also happened to be whip-smart and a genuine entrepreneur. I’d heard her name before, but didn’t make the connection with Lisa’s grandmother. Kim was a venture capitalist who had made not just millions, but hundreds of millions with risky investments that turned out ‘right’ almost every time. She had a knack for spotting great opportunities and talent, and somehow combining them, often with her own money.

Kim had been featured on the cover of Fortune magazine that featured an article about her business acumen; written about in glowing terms as a leader in the Wall Street Journal; praised in Inc. multiple times; and her flamboyant social life made her a frequent favorite in People magazine and a few other rags.

The scandal sheets were always trying to find out who she was dating, and speculating about whether there’d again ever be a ‘Mister Kim Stanley’. The first one was long gone because he didn’t measure up except as a sperm donor. Since her short marriage in her early twenties, Kim had remained amazingly single, and only appeared with a male companion when needed for some social gala or premier or something. Most likely, that male would never appear with her again.

To cap it off, Kim Stanley was built like the proverbial ‘brick shithouse’ – again an understatement by a large margin. She stood beside me politely laughing at some off-hand remark I’d made. She had to have the most perfect body of any of the dozen other women at the Saturday party. Her body was capped off with an obviously all-over tan, and a pair of Double-D’s barely contained in the white bikini bra. The bra consisted of two important almost opaque triangles of fabric linked together in front with a single small gold chain that looked like it might snap apart at any second due to the tremendous stresses and strains asked of them. White straps of material went around her back and also tied around her neck. The one around her neck also looked stressed by the load it had to carry. If either the chain or strap failed, people might die, but they’d die happy from the momentary view of her amazing breasts.

The bottoms of the white bikini were little more than another small triangle of material that barely covered her mons and more decorative gold chains that matched the one in her bra going around her sides to a strap of material at the back that disappeared in the crack of her firm ass. The bikini rode very low on her hips. There was nothing to the bikini bottom when viewed from the rear other than the small chains, the small piece of white strap that had mostly disappeared, and two spectacular globes of butt flesh that reflected a lot of hard work, probably on a Stairmaster or other tortuous exercise device.

Kim was a long-haired flaxen blonde with lustrous hair that hung just below her shoulders. The large round white-framed sunglasses she wore obscured her blue eyes as she looked at me, but they were there lurking seductively behind the lenses. I’d seen them in the house, when she’d pushed the large glasses up into her blonde hair during our initial introduction.

Kim continued our chat in a frank tone, “I never re-married. A husband would have gotten in the way of my career back then. I did want a child and Julie was quick to arrive in my one-year trial at wedlock. I even had the name picked out before she was conceived. I’m rather proud of the way she turned out, I must say. I also happen to like Steve – her husband. She picked well.”

I teased, “And he’s really like a husband to the two of you.” Although I made the comment as a statement, I gave the last few words a slight inflection as though it were a question.

Kim laughed, “Well, that’s no secret around the family. Even Wendy and Lisa know about our frequent couplings. Back then, I didn’t want that luggage. There were other ways to get satisfied.”

I commented, “Back then?”

“Like Julie, I graduated college early. Unlike her, I had a really clear vision of what I wanted to do. High tech wasn’t high enough to own stock, sit back, and watch. I wanted to own companies and have a stake in their success. I wanted to make the right ones prosper and grow into something. I wanted my ideas implemented or expanded upon.”

“So you bought Connetrex and in one year reaped a small fortune when the company went public? I read that story in Fortune. You struck gold from the get-go.” I’m sure there was awe in my voice.

Kim nodded, “I was lucky. I felt like I’d won the lottery but I put every cent that I had or could borrow into that company over that year. Over the next year after the IPO, I was urged to sell off my shares. I did and bought into two other companies. They went public, and bingo, I was suddenly deep in the venture capital game. It was like discovering exponents rather than multiplication. My networth kept going up and up by leaps and bounds. It’s no secret, but I’ll share a secret – the media constantly underestimate my networth...”

I bowed slightly to her, and then commented, “Lisa told me you were reevaluating your life status.”

Kim nodded. “Kind of. My VC firm is going great guns and now I can take time off. Ten years ago you would never have found me relaxing beside somebody’s pool with a margarita in my hand unless there was someone here who’s company I wanted to buy or sell, or somebody I was trying to manipulate in some way. I always traveled with my checkbook. I’m realizing that I’ve missed many things and opportunities. I’m starting to fill those in now. What’s your story? I know my life story.”

I told Kim about my background and the formation of my small computer and network security business. Her eyes lit up as I talked. I then mentioned meeting Crystal and Trish, and then the addition of Carol, but I felt sure that Wendy and Lisa had told about those women and how we formed a polyamorous family.

Somewhere along the line, I talked about my constellation of friends and lovers. I asked whether Kim would be one of my upper-tier female members. I told her about how I was just finding out how to mentor Wendy and Lisa and Derek, and was also looking for a few other younger constellation members, but that I needed more in the mature part of my cluster. She got it and instantly agreed.

We went on from there. Julie joined us for a bit. The one difference between her and her mother was that Julie had already dispensed with her bikini bra. She jiggled and shimmied around the patio exciting and arousing lust in just about everyone at the party. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

As Julie left us, Kim asked, “She was very affectionate with you. I know that you’re lovers, and I also know that you just did a video with her to surprise Steve, like the one he did with your fiancée. May I have the same privileges?”

“Of course,” I said, trying to hide my enthusiasm. I bowed slightly towards her. I was already somewhat hard, but Kim’s proposal was even more arousing.

She said, “Then, I guess I should also adopt the dress code that most of the other women here seem to like. I hope you like my granny tits.” On that note she unhooked the neck strap and allowed the two triangles of cloth reining in her DDs to lose their grip. Her breasts surged forward out of the material and made their spectacular appearance. The gods applauded and thunderous applause filled the skies. They were as fabulous in the flesh as they were covered – more so.

She twisted the top around her body so she could undo the catch on the chains holding the garment on her body. She held the material in her hands and looked around.

“I’ll put it on that sideboard over by the door. You can get it later. No one will bother it there.” She looked relieved as I took the scrap of material and took care of it as she watched.

As I returned to her side, I got a megawatt smile and then one of Kim’s arms went around my neck and she kissed me. As she did, one of her legs also wrapped around my thighs and pulled me closer until her mound was pressing against my groin. I went to DEFCON 1 on the arousal scale.

After our tenth or twentieth kiss, she said, “We WILL be together later tonight. Lisa told me what to expect. She loves having sex with you and she also loves you. Maybe I’ll find that I feel that same way.”

Yep, DEFCON 1. Full alert status. All systems ready for immediate action. Death by Sex is imminent but so fulfilling.

I said, “No one HAS to do anything they don’t approve of or don’t like. We’re just a friendly bunch.”

She laughed and said, “Based on what my horny ‘granddaughters’ told me, this is the kind of party and the kind of people I have been looking for all my life.”

Just then, Julie reappeared and grabbed hold of her mother’s hand. She wanted to introduce her to some of our other guests that had just arrived. I let her go. She was as gorgeous leaving and she was arriving. Oh, what a nice ass.

I turned and almost ran over Lisa, my procurer of grandmotherly talent. She had a grin a mile wide plastered on her face. “Don’t you just lover my gram?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.