Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 70: Kitty Kat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70: Kitty Kat - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“I hear good. You walk behind me and answer questions I make.” Kitty was teasing, but I knew she was serious.

I didn’t correct her English. “Depends on the question.”

“No, you answer all my questions.” She sounded insistent.

I shrugged and she started up the rise from US 11, a major highway, back onto the Appalachian Trail. In less than a mile we were away from civilization again.

Kitty said, “How you make love to two wives?”

I laughed, “As you found out, I like to eat pussy, even with cum in it, and I love to make love. In the right position, I can do both, but sometimes I love one and then the other. We take turns. They will also love each other, perhaps as I make love to one of them.”

“What about your fiancées and when they are also with you?”

“Same answer. We’re more likely to take turns in that case. Other women may also join us.”

“So, you may have a lot of women around you wanting to make love with you?”

“Yes, but there may also other men there. We have a party each week so people can connect with people they like. You would be very popular.” I teased.

“Is party same as orgy?”

“In a way, yes. Many people making love – having sex – together. We trade partners or just have multiple partners over the evening. The time is always great fun and full of romance for everybody. We try to make sure that everyone feels good after the night.”

“Everybody must be very honky.”

“I think you mean horny, and yes. We are. We will even put on an adult video to make us even more aroused. Some of the people at the parties have made those videos, often with others at the party.”

“Adult video?”

“Pornography. Sex videos.”

She repeated the word and I could tell she was laughing. She asked, “You do videos?”

“Yes. I helped Crystal and Carol with their photography and videography business.”

“How you help? Why?”

“When they started, they had no money to pay a model or support person, so I filled in that role for free. They would get customers that wanted erotic photography or video to tease their husband or boyfriend. I would make a sex video with that woman as Crystal and Carol took a video. We called it ‘private porn’ because the videos were only for that couple. Later, it expanded into doing commercial pornography.”

“So, you are on Internet fucking some women?”

“Yes. Wait a minute.” As we walked, I took my cellphone and called up my browser and my bookmarks for my videos. I picked a video I’d done more recently with Molly. With my workload at Cyber Solutions I’d pretty well stopped, so the video was a few years old. It was one of the better ones because Molly was so orgasmic. I started the video and passed the phone to Kitty. She slowed down and then stopped, just standing in the middle of the 2,000-mile long trail watching porn. She had to hold her hand so the sun didn’t reflect off the screen.

After five minutes, she passed the phone back. “I want to watch all this video later. The woman very pretty; you lucky guy. The photography is very good, as well. People taking pictures know how to capture scene in an erotic manner.” She thought a moment and asked, “How many videos you do?”

“Almost two hundred. The photographers for that video were Crystal and Carol, I recall.”

“Do your wives do videos – fuck men on videos?”

“Yes.” We’d started walking again. We’d come to some extensive flat farm fields and were walking along the edges of one after the other at an aggressive pace. The ground was level and firm, so we were making good time over the distance.”

“You not get jealous, right?”

“Right. I don’t get jealous. The men are either friends of ours or the are muscular models that she gets from a local agency. A friend of our runs a local modeling agency, and she now gets men and women from there, besides all our friends.”

Kitty asked, “Does modeling agency handle only adult actor or does agency do other commercial work?”

“All kinds of stuff, not just pornography,” I replied. “I think Julie – the girl that heads up the agency – said they have about 10,000 model cards from various men and women – all ages, sizes, shapes, colors, and so on.”

“So, she would take my model card and put me in her selection book?”

“Yes, and with our recommendations, probably move you up to the ‘highly recommended’ category. You are very pretty, so you’d become a star, I’m sure.”

“I model in Russia. I also make adult video, as you call them. Boyfriend insist, so I accommodate him. We fuck in front of friends taking video. Later, he put version of what we did on Internet. He make some money. I get nothing. Video not done well, so nobody really watch.”

I speculated, “Crystal would love to use you, I’m sure.”

“Send her picture of me and ask her. Maybe you and me do video of us fucking tonight and send so she see me in action.” She giggled and waved her hands around figuratively.

“I will recommend you.” I paused and then stopped her with a tug on her backpack. “Kitty, I loved making love with you last night. I really like you. I guess your earlier life wasn’t all that good, but I will do what I can to help you in this one.” I then kissed her very tenderly, extending the kiss. I ended with a kiss on her forehead.

When we parted, Kitty just stood in the middle of the trail with her eyes shut. She’d just had a memorable moment.

I patted her rear end, and she started to walk again. I said, “I want to see the video that you appear in.”

“I show you later. You see stinky boyfriend, too. He hit me many times – have temper. Boyfriends before that do same. Too much vodka and I go hide until they sober.”

I emphasized, “That won’t happen with me or the friends I have – male or female. We’ll treat you like precious cargo.” Kitty gave me a long look as though she were evaluating my veracity.

We walked a bit and I became aware that Kitty was crying. I could see her shoulders and head in the telltale signal of stifled sobs. I again stopped Kitty, and I wrapped my arms around her as best I could with our backpacks on. I kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair. After a few minutes, she gave a huge sigh, and then we started walking again. Her eyes were glassy with tears.

We were quiet and I left Kitty to her own thoughts. I allowed my mind to wander around. I kind of hoped that Kitty would have a place in my future. There was great evidence of Pennsylvania being a coal mining capital. I wondered what the world would look like without coal and petroleum products. I knew that civilization was destined to run out of the precious ore and fluid at some time. THAT would change a few things.

“HEY, Kitty, what did you do in Russia? You went to school but we got sidetracked about that area of your life?”

Kitty laughed, showing me her more natural state of mind had returned. “I do crazy things. I model as I said. I run flower shop for friend sometimes and she pay me. I work in dress store, too. I work part-time for a while in old age facility, but that hard to take. Nice people but they kept forgetting who I was or where they were. I helped write computer game and we sell that game for money. I teach some Russian to people that want to speak it. So, you see, just a mess of jobs, but I was young and not worried about future. Now, I different.”

“Different, how?”

“I want steady job and permanent place to live instead of sleeping on friends cots or floors. I need to become adult.”

“You’re how old?”

“I become thirty years old last month when I start the second leg of my hike.”

“Oh, yes. You’re stopping up ahead someplace.”

“I have just enough money to take bus from trail to Stewart Airport in Newburgh, New York. I have open ticket to fly to Washington from there. I go back to work teaching Russian in private lessons. I making enough to live.”

“Who are your students around Washington?”

“Some State Department people being assigned to my old country. A few high school students I also tutor. I have car there, too. I finish up Appalachian Trial next year. Maybe I have more money saved up so don’t have to do a fourth-year hike. I do something else fun.”

I calculated that we had about a week before Kitty would disappear on me to her wishy-washy future. I wondered if I appeared that way to my friends. I had been very indeterminate about what came after Cyber Solutions. I think I knew enough to know that it wouldn’t be corporate life.

As we walked, I composed a long text to Crystal. She already had one photograph of Kitty, and I promised her a ‘naughty’ one later that night. I did ask about her employment potential with Crystal Blue Photography or with Julie doing some modeling. I got a ‘I’m busy’ reply, which didn’t surprise me.

Kitty and I pulled up that day after doing twenty-five miles. That was extraordinary. We both took a few minutes to write in our ‘log books’ on our cellphones about our adventures and sights that day. I took a few more pictures of her at our campsite.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.