Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 74: Home At Last

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74: Home At Last - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Right after we got to the house, I saw there were other changes that had taken place that Ross, Trish, and Crystal forgot to mention. For one, Paul and Stacy had also become engaged. Paul worked with Ross at his investment firm, and Stacy was Madison’s mother and had started making videos with Crystal Blue Photography amongst other things in her life. Stacy slammed her half-naked body against me and then showed me the ring. However, she assured me of her love for me and her perpetual availability for sexual pursuits. Paul was standing next to us laughing at her behavior.

Also, during the months that I’d been gone at least some in the group had become fascinated with sex toys. As I walked into the living room, my wives showed me a Sybian they’d bought – a saddle like device that a woman could ride to great sexual satisfaction. Ours had a small pad that a woman’s clit vibrated against, and then a moving dildo that could go inside her to further stimulate her G-spot or other interior points of interest. The speeds of the two functions could be adjusted independently. I was told they’d also accumulated a collection of dildos and vibrators that were routinely involved in the group’s lovemaking.

Further, Ross and I each now also owned a sturdy massage table that could easily hold two people and maybe more. I saw ours on the side of the patio against the living room windows, pointed to it, and then Crystal explained their use to me.

Crystal said, “A couple is somehow chosen from the group, or they volunteer. Anyway, they meet at the massage table, and then start to romance each other. One or the other will act as the masseur or masseuse. They strip for us in a seductive manner and then one gets on the table. The masseur then massages them ALL OVER. Fingers go in interesting holes and do great things.

“Eventually, the ‘worker’ starts to eat out the person getting the massage. Either a classic blowjob or cunnilingus occurs with an emphasis of showing technique to the watching audience.”

I asked, “Audience?”

“Yes. The rest of us may or may not be fucking. Several demonstrations have taken place while we’ve been having after-dinner coffee. We all just turn and watch the performance. The performance eventually includes intercourse and some hot moving around to show various angles and positions for intercourse. Even anal intercourse could be shown, or a girl might be made air tight if she had two or three masseurs. The tables have been a big hit with everyone.”

“And you know this, how?” I felt that I knew the answer. I gave her a sideways grin.

Crystal giggled, “Because I’ve been part of the evening’s entertainment at least half a dozen times since you left. You know that I love fucking for an audience. Several times, I had somebody announce me as Crystal Belle, my porn name. I can put on really good performance.”

“Why don’t you record some of them?”

“We’ve started doing that. We also created a spa in my studio and there’s a table there, too. The nice thing about the table is that it can carry the weight of at least three adults. I got DPed on it for one of my turns. Paul and Cory got me going.”

I dumped my back pack in the garage to contend with later. I did take out the dirty clothes and put them in my long-empty clothes basket in the laundry. With so many of us living in the house, we each did our own laundry so we kept our dirties separate. We also had two washers and two driers.

I went upstairs to shave and shower. Despite touching civilization once in a while on my hike, I hadn’t shaved since getting near Mount Katahdin. I thought I’d done a fair job of washing off my upper body at a campground near the end of my trip. I wanted a ‘real’ shower and shave in my own large bathroom – with hot water!

I walked into the master suite and stood at the door astounded. Crystal jumped up and down beside me. “Do you like it? Do you like it?” Others were in the hall watching my reaction.

“It’s the biggest bed I’ve ever seen. How’d you get it in here? It looks like the deck of an aircraft carrier.”

“It comes in pieces. It got assembled in the room. It’s the size of two king-size beds plus a twin. We all sleep in here now. Unless we have company with us, it gives us lots of room. The fitted sheets are made special for it.”

“So, who’s sleeping in this now?”

“Carol, Elynn, Cory, Jean, Emily, and me, plus any male dongs that we invite. Of course, not all of us at once, but those that fit. That’ll change now that you’re back. We have a special space for you.”

“Special space?”

“Yes. It’s with your cock buried in one of the women.” She laughed at her own humor.

“I get it. What about the baby?”

“Jean and Emily trade back and forth for overnight duty. They have a baby monitor of some kind. Matthew is sleeping through the night pretty well now, so they’re not up as much as they were.”

I noted two new dressers and two casual chairs, as well as some new erotic artwork over the bed. I pointed at the artwork.

“Do you like it?” Crystal said. “That’s me fucking Mitch. Carol took the pictures and then played with them in Photoshop to get that effect.”

“Yes, I love them. They’re sexy as all hell. I love that it’s you. I like the new furniture, too.”

“There’s more new furniture that’s downstairs. You walked right by some of it. Those are new sofas in the living room. They open up into queen-size beds that are really sturdy. With more and more people in our tribe, we need more space to make love.

“We traded out the theater seats in the media room for recliners that double nicely as romantic spots for couples to use. Also, Harley bought some new electronic equipment and a created a movie server for us. ALL of the videos that Crystal Blue Photography has ever made are on there and can be called up for viewing at a moment’s notice. There’s also a mode where it’ll choose videos at random and just keep playing them nonstop. It’s probably playing down there right now. I don’t think it’s been off for weeks since Harley set it up.”

“Is that part of the nonstop sex that you mentioned in the car?”

“In part. Some people still prefer the outdoors, so will make love on one of the chaises even in the middle of the day. As I mentioned, we don’t worry about the next-door neighbors, and most of the boats don’t come close enough to shore to worry about.”

I stripped off my clothing – my hiking gear. The day before I’d been on top of a mountain in Maine. We hiked down, camped out overnight, and then hiked to where a hire car picked us up, complete with our back packs. The car took us to the airport, and we got on my private jet that had been called in. We were in the air about fifteen minutes later. The jet traversed the Appalachian Trail going south a helluvah lot faster than I did heading north.

Crystal and I walked into the shower room. I’d forgotten about the large white vinyl covered ottoman in the room. Everyone in the ‘family’ loved to get fucked in the shower room on that thing. It was so decadent. Fuck and then shower; shower and then fuck. The teenagers especially loved it.

I asked Crystal, “Any other furniture changes I should know about?”

Crystal responded, “A few similar changes in Ross’s house. Alan and Tara are just starting to think about furniture and decorating. They bought their house furnished like you did with this one.

“To your question, the only thing that’ll pop up I think are what we are calling the ‘Love Mats’. They’re kept in the garage. Your karate instructors suggested them. They’re basically your exercise mats but they are cushy enough to be just right to spread around on the tile floors as additional couple space for cuddling and fucking. We only just started using them because our numbers are up.”

“Numbers?”

“There are new people – men and women – who’ve been brought into our group. Some, maybe all of them, will be here tonight. It is a special occasion with your return from such a major accomplishment.”

“Yours, too.”

“I only did a little of it with you. I’m glad I did, but I have no burning desire to go back and do the rest of the Trail. I did enough to appreciate all that you did, the sights you saw, the people you met, and the friendships that you formed. Now, I’m ready to stay here with running hot water, warm fluffy towels, and lots of loving cock.” She laughed.

“For the record, having finished, so am I.”

I was quickly shaved, showered and dressed in athletic shorts and a clean t-shirt. Crystal stayed behind to dry her long hair. She said, “Add having scented shampoo and body lotion to that list of things you don’t find on the Trail.”

As I came downstairs, I got a slight shock. My neighbor Dale was balls deep in Heather’s sweet little pussy on one of the living room sofas. They were both nude and going at it with vigor. It was only about four-thirty in the afternoon.

The scene was all right, it’s just that before I left a couple appearing there as they were didn’t occur until after dinner. I guess this was part of what Crystal had told me that people were now fucking anytime they felt like it.

Heather saw me and waved, and then so did Dale. They didn’t break stride.

I went into the kitchen and then checked out the new furniture in the media room. Since the washing machine had completed the wash I’d started, I also tossed everything into the dryer.

I got a wine over ice and went out onto the patio. At the far end of the pool, near what was now Alan and Tara’s home, Stacy Landry was riding Brian Wolcott’s cock in the women-on-top position. My father-in-law looked very content, and Stacy seemed enraptured by the fuck. I wondered where my mother-in-law was.

I sat at the patio table, occasionally glanced at the couple fucking fifty feet away, and pulled out my phone. I did have a few emails, but they were from that day. Jean and Alice had taken care of all my emails while I’d been hiking.

As I studied the phone, and deleted some spam, I got a kiss on my cheek. “Hi, stranger.” Beth had appeared.

“Beth! I love you, too. Nice to be back.”

“We are going to fuck later. I want you badly, and I got lucky in the draw. I got number one.”

Beth was naked and had cum running down her leg. I pointed at it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.