Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 88: Extending On Several Fronts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 88: Extending On Several Fronts - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Miss Margit Bergman opted to flash me routinely and constantly every class. I had no way to flash her back without getting in deep trouble. I knew I could call her in for counseling about her behavior, but I thought about why ruin a good thing; I did nothing in that regard. I could, however, call on her with impromptu questions about the course material. She had a good answer most of the time.

Margit did start to loosen up, too. The first four of five classes, I didn’t think that she’d ever smile. After that, however, I started to get a smile and even a wide grin from her once in a while, especially at my jokes or one of my cartoons. She even stopped at the podium one day as class ended and told me that she liked my use of Gary Larson and Scott Adam’s Dilbert cartoons in my class presentations.

On that day, as she had hung back to mention the cartoons to me, we were alone but the door to busy hallway was open. She held her notebook and textbook to her body and used them to push her breasts up so that her generous young tit flesh hung over the edge of the books through the thin material of her blouse. Her breasts were nearly popping out of the blouse she wore at that point, plus her nipples were partially erect. I did look; she wanted me to, so I did. We smiled at each other; I thanked her for her nice comment; and she went on to whatever she did after class. I watched her swing that cute Scandinavian ass back at me as she walked away. I finally got a coy look over her shoulder as she checked to be sure I was watching.

I separately cornered Madison and Lisa and asked them whether they’d put Margit up to teasing me in some way. The both said they didn’t know her except to see her in class. Neither knew that she was flashing me or teasing me until I brought up the subject. I still thought there was something more going on. Why did Margit pick me, of all of her teachers?

After about eight weeks of my two or three times a week flying lessons, I had amassed a sufficient number of hours and an adequate skill base that Lexi decided I was ready to fly solo. This is a big event for beginning pilots. It is the first time the instructor gets out of the plane and the student flies by themselves.

The solo happened on March 10th. I showed up for my lesson, and Lexi and I took off in the Cessna 172. We stayed in the traffic pattern, and she had me do a cross-wind landing with the help of the tower and stiff onshore breeze. I nailed every aspect of the landing, plus my radio communications with the tower and approach-departure control were flawless and crisp. I had bought myself an aviation band radio and listened to it a lot, so I’d gotten use to the banter between pilots and controllers. Most of it was routine, and what wasn’t got communicated clearly.

After my cross-wind landing, I expected we’d do a few more. Instead, Lexi had me taxi back by the Cessna Center, and she got out of the plane with the engine running. She said, “I want to see you do five more takeoffs and landings like the last one and then come on in and tie up the plane. I’ll be inside ... praying.”

I did exactly as she requested. I figured she was listening on the radio in the pilot’s lounge. When I got back, Lexi walked out to the plane while I tied down the wings and tail. I got a sizzling kiss from her. She said, “Well done. On to bigger and better things now.”

There was more to it than the kiss. We drove home in tandem. Andy met us at the house. It was the cocktail hour, so I could actually have a glass of wine. I religiously obeyed the eight hours from bottle to throttle adage for pilots.

Waiting for me was a mass of my friends and neighbors, as well as large, sheet cake with my favorite icing on it. The cake had ‘Congratulations’ written on it in blue icing. One corner of the cake was badly mangled with a small plastic airplane nosed into the cake with its tail in the air; it had supposedly crashed there tearing up that part of the cake and plane.

Everyone toasted my new accomplishment and I took a bow. Most of the women there came and kissed me until my lips were almost sore. After dinner, Lexi and I had our ceremonial fuck out on the patio. The night was perfect and romantic.

I had yet a further surprise when we reached that point of the night where we usually did a partner change for a second round of lovemaking. June (a.k.a. Juno) had asked to be with me.

June and I made out at the bar where we connected and left our previous partners. I noted that Lexi went off with Paul, and saw Andy with my wife Carol.

June and I picked a chaise by the pool under some of the little white holiday lights that we used to light up the place rather than brighter and possibly more garish lights.

June and I were making out. She said, “I need to talk to you.”

“Right now, or should I eat you out.”

“Both,” she grinned.

I slid down her body and slid my tongue right over her clit and through her slit. I started paying rapt attention to that geography. She was jerking and writing. “God, you do that so well.”

June continued, “The night we met, do you remember me telling you that I was looking for a sperm donor?”

“Uh huh, I do.” I was suddenly wondering where this conversation as going.

She said, “You told me I needed permission to do that from your wives and sister-in-law. I have talked openly with each of them, and I have all their permissions. Now, I just need you to agree and impregnate me.”

“There are about a thousand implications to doing that,” I observed between licks through her playground.

June said, “Under this chaise is an agreement signed by me and one dollar in consideration. The contract says that you will impregnate me for that dollar, and that I will hold you to no further obligations regarding child and not ever pursue you for financial support.”

“So, this is a business deal?”

“I will take whatever you want to give, and I don’t mean financially. Emotionally, I am in love with you. I know that’s too early for you to think in those terms. I just want you know that I am not after you in a pecuniary way.

“As far as the child, you can be as involved as you want to be or not at all. I will love that baby and as he or she grows like you won’t believe. I will assure it grows up healthy, well adjusted, and well educated. I want that baby, and I want you to be the father. You’re so ... perfect.

“I’m at the end of my eligibility to do this as a woman. I’m getting old – almost too old to have a healthy baby and too old to raise and be able to keep up with an active child. That said, my doctor told me to go for it.

“So, I beg you to consider my request.”

I made a slow lick from her ass up over her clit. June groaned and fell back onto the chaise. She blurted out, “Oh, fuck, that felt good.”

I pulled out the envelope she spoke of and read the two pages inside in the dim light. They were terse, but removed me from any responsibility to her or any child that I sired with her. Everything was notarized and signed by her.

I took out the dollar that was clipped to the agreement that she’d signed and handed it to her. “Keep your money.”

June suddenly looked sad. I held up a finger. I walked to the bar where there was fragrant candle burning in a glass vase to protect it from the wind. I carried the candle back to June, and set it on the ground beside the chaise.

I put a corner of the contract page in the flame, and it caught fire immediately. I held it up as it burned until I had to drop it on the ground as the flame got too close to my fingers. The last shred of paper burned away and then the ash blew a few feet into the pool where it further disintegrated and disappeared.

Juno had watch me in silence. I felt she might think of what I’d done as the ultimate rejection.

I turned to the beautiful woman and said, “Let’s make a baby.”

“OH, GOD, YES. I LOVE YOU.” June sobbed and hurled herself into my arms. We were joined together as I penetrated her only a minute later. I kissed away her tears – tears of sadness that had turned to tears of joy. I not only accepted her, I accepted her with no limitations or strictures on how things might turn out. I was going to be vested in this child, just as I was with Matthew, Clover, and any other child that I would father.

We were fast, and I filled June with a full dose of my baby batter. That was one of the many slang terms for cum. In this case, I hoped it was accurate. I rather liked the idea of making the pretty professor of psychology pregnant.

I told June, “Assuming that we’re successful tonight or in the future, somebody is going to ask you who the father is. They know that you’re single, so let’s give them something to chew on. You have my permission from now on to tell anybody that we have a deep loving relationship and that in this case that relationship is producing a much desired and planned for child.

June started crying again. “This isn’t at all what I thought it’d be like. I didn’t think you’d really want me or want another child.”

“What did my wives tell you?”

She sobbed, “They told me you’d do just what you did. That you’d embrace the whole idea and embrace me. I couldn’t believe that any man would take me on without letting him completely off the hook.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.