Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 18: A Constellation of Lovers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Constellation of Lovers - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Mitch came up to me holding two cans of beer in his hand. He presented one of them to me and then we clinked cans. “David, you are the man. I commend you on so many levels, but your taste in women is superb.”

“And I deserve this acclaim because?”

“Because you have lured two very hot teenagers that are sex starved into our midst. Wendy and Lisa are ... a pure wet dream for a man my age. The last time I tapped some pussy that young, was ... never. I was halfway through college in my early twenties before I got any tail, and even then, my first was two years older.”

“Did you meet their mother, Julie?”

“I did. I was just about to go there, too. So, in addition to two teens, you also lure in these other women, including Julie – all for my sexual enjoyment. You the man!” He fist bumped with me.

“Thank you. I think it might be more that we’re here for their sexual enjoyment than the other way around. Turns out, Julie can be kind of demanding. The teens have an endless appetite to be fucking – like nonstop, around the clock, all the time, without-a-break fucking.”

Mitch placed his hands over his heart, “Oh, please let any of them demand my services. Force me to eat their pussy for an hour, lapping up every molecule of their femininity. Force me to plunder their pussies and asses with my large cock. Force me to render a million kisses to any of them before the end of the night. Let me show them romantic tenderness and love, and not just the unbridled lust I’m feeling right now.”

“Hey, you’re quite the poet. Why don’t you tell Julie some of those things and volunteer before she has to go looking and ask?”

Mitch thought about that for a second, nodded goodbye, and immediately headed across the patio to where Julie was talking with Brian, Crystal’s father. He and Beth, her mother, had flown down for the three-day holiday plus a day or two on either side of the long weekend.

As Mitch walked away, his wife Deborah came up and gave me a kiss that almost lasted into next year. She was hot and horny. She was also wearing a bikini that left nothing to the imagination about what her hot, stacked, body looked like. The bottoms even exhibited a camel toe that I didn’t think she knew about. I wasn’t about to tell her, either.

Deb said, “I love all your new friends.”

I added with a smile, “And friends of friends. This is an assembly of hedonists intent on performing mating ceremonies to sate the sex gods that watch over us and assure our readiness to deliver or receive orgasms.”

Deb rolled her eyes. “Oh, fuck. I’ve been going to the wrong church all these years.”

“You kiss nice, in any case.”

“I still and always will love you. You’re hot and my cup of tea.”

“And Mitch loves you and you love Mitch.”

“I do. He’s the closest person to me in my constellation.”

“Constellation?”

“Oh, yes. My constellation of friends. I read about it in a book by Thornton Wilder and I love the concept. What you strive for, at a minimum, is to have at least nine male and nine female friends that you would call ‘close’. I suppose you could add the word ‘intimate’ if you wanted, for instance, the way we all behave.

“Anyway, for your nine male friends, three would be older, so they could provide you sage advice and even mentor you. They could be your source of wisdom when you needed outside viewpoints.

“Three would also be about the same age and situation as you. They’d be your sounding boards, your wingmen, and you’d provide mutual support to each other. They’d be your ‘buds’, if you will.

“Three would also be younger, but I think children are ruled out. They’d have to be adult like. You’d see their enthusiasm for life, and also you could be their mentor as they advance and grow. You get a good feeling for helping them.”

“And on the female side?”

“Yes, the same thing. Can you think of names to fill in your constellation?”

“Well, the males are mostly here, and my constellation is not full. Ross is my dad, but our relationship has morphed so that he is more like an older friend and confidant. Brian, Crystal’s dad, fits in the older level of things, too. I can talk to him about anything. I guess I might include Molly’s husband Jake in there, although I don’t see him as often. He’s a lot older than she is. I might even put Steve Wallace in that category.

“At my own ‘level’ in the constellation, I guess I have Mitch, William, and Dax. They’re the husbands of you, Allison, and Kit. We don’t get near enough time to play together, and I don’t mean that in a sexual way.

“For my younger male ‘level’, I only have Derek for now. We’re just starting to get to know each other better. I like him; he’s a unique young man.”

Deborah said, “You should find out what his aspirations are. You might be surprised and able to guide him a little. By the way, I love fucking him. He’s like the Energizer Bunny, and never stops until I’ve had a dozen cums and am dripping his output all over the place. Fabulous.”

Deb gestured and I continued, “For my senior female level, I have Beth, Crystal’s mom, and ... nobody else, really. I’ve been intimate with a few women in that age range for Crystal Blue Photography, but none of them became long-lasting friends. At my own ‘level’, I guess I could claim most of the women here. For my junior level, I only have Wendy and Lisa; they’re the youngest females I know other than some distant cousins that I seldom interact with.

“I need to find out their aspirations and such, too. In the short time we’ve known each other, we seem to gravitate to having my cock in their teenage pussies before we can get to those kinds of conversations, however.”

Deb laughed. “Give it time. Also, fill in the missing holes – pun intended. Just be alert to your needs for people in those areas of your constellation. Everybody needs full constellations, but I think we all have holes in them. We just need to be open to filling them.”

“Is it weird that I have so many women at my own level in my constellation?”

“Given our lifestyles, probably not. Most people have more same sex friends at their level, but your work with Crystal and her photography studio has given you more contacts on the female side. Given your skills and aptitude as a lover, I’m surprised you don’t have even more females following you around.”

Deb turned to me and kissed me. “Quickly name all the females in your constellation.”

I blurted out, “Beth, Wendy, Lisa, Crystal, Trish, you Deborah, Darlene, Molly, Allison, Kit, and Carol. There are a few others close to that status because of our doing videos together, but we aren’t staying in touch, so I don’t think they count.”

“Well, I want to be in intimate touch with you, so when we start that part of the evening where all the fucking and lovemaking takes place, I want you to be my first lover of the night.” She looked expectant for a reply.

“Sounds good to me.”

Later, that’s exactly what happened. After everyone had eaten, Ross put on some dance music on the patio stereo and various couples formed, including one couple of only females – Beth and Julie.

I continued eating, starting with Deborah’s sweet pussy. She was overflowing with her sexual juices, as usual, and she tasted like the finest meal a person could imagine. She turned me on with her dirty talk, too.

Later, I was with Wendy. I told her about my constellation of friends and lovers and commented that I needed more younger men and women in my profile. She understood, and tried to make the leap to Facebook friends. I couldn’t make the adjustment. She did promise to be on the lookout for other ‘like-minded’ guys and gals to introduce to me and hence our group. During a rest break I had the same conversation with Beth and Brian. I ended the evening making love to my future mother-in-law.

The next morning, I told Crystal about my talk with Deb about constellations, and about my conclusions. She took paper and we each wrote out our constellations and put them on the refrigerator. Later, Ross and Trish did the same thing. There was a lot of overlap, as you might expect since we were all close to each other. That led us to the idea that maybe a group, such as the four of us, might have a common constellation with other groups; some older, some the same age of so; and some younger. That group constellation might be different from our individual constellations, but probably with some overlap. We ran with that for a bit and had some intellectual fun with the concept.

I went to work having to deal with a new computer virus that was infecting Microsoft servers. Like a human virus, computer viruses duplicate, replicate, and spread in dozens of different ways. One sure way of fighting them is to have a set of strong security processes for gaining access to the servers. I also believe that the mail servers should be separate from the rest of the business data. Backups for both on a frequent basis are essential, yet that message doesn’t seem to get through. A backup is like having a vaccine. Even if you get the disease of the virus, you can still keep yourself out of the hospital with you backup regime.

I had three clients that succumbed to the latest virus. All three had allowed their backups to lag behind the normal flow of business. Even after we found and eliminated the virus, we didn’t have any current or near current data to replace what had been lost during the infraction. This is how I spend my time. This is also how my clients learn about cyber-security.

Crystal and Carol were prepping for a Saturday wedding. They went out to the venue for the event and set up some of their camera and video gear. I was going to help, but wasn’t needed for the prep work they were doing.

The wedding was going to be in the late afternoon, with a reception dinner for the guests. As the photographers, we were also invited to attend and even eat with the party. However, they wanted lots of informal photographs and vids during the reception and all the standard wedding ballyhoo.

The rest of the week went well, and I accomplished a lot. One point of note: Carol slept over at the house and in my bed with Crystal and me every night. Crystal and I slept nude, and so did Carol. We had a lot of three-way sex that was really hot. We were all sated and happy.

Saturday, the wedding set-up went off flawlessly. One unique feature was that Crystal was able to set up two remote cameras in the arbor that would be taking close-ups of the bride and groom plus the minister as they said their vows. She knew they had somewhat elaborate, homemade, readings to say to each other. She had the area wired for sound, too.

Crystal, Carol, and I were dressed in black. We glided around the wedding site almost like ghosts in the shadows taking pictures of the two-hundred guests and then the bridal party. Even as we did, we had eight other remote cameras capturing the action from various angles. I’m sure Carol would have a lot to work with when she edited the inputs for the final video.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.