Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 68: The Southern Trail

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68: The Southern Trail - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I’d made friends – trail friends. My first group seemed to have trail names: Spike, Canyon, Shell, CJ, and Jokester. I never knew their real names. We hiked along, usually in single file about twenty feet apart. Different people took the lead. They were five guys, all from different colleges, and all in great shape. I was able to keep pace with them for two days and then they went on ahead as I coped with a blister on my left foot.

I stopped at Neels Gap for a half day, the first real sign of civilization along the trail since we’d driven past Dawsonville on my way to the AT trail start. I was able to replenish some of my food stock, take a shower, and also do some laundry. I stayed overnight in the hostel with a dozen other hikers. I was the only ‘thru hiker’ in the place – at least I hoped I was a ‘thru hiker’. I was driven to complete this journey.

With some applied tough skin, some moleskin, and a knife cut in my boot, I kept the blister problem from getting worse. A more experienced hiker taught me about how to do that. I pushed on ahead. Sometimes I was just plodding along, and other times, I almost felt like I was running with a back pack. EVERYTHING seemed up hill.

I made the Georgia-North Carolina state line on my sixth day. I’d hiked 76 miles according to my trail book. I felt as though I was getting my second wind. There was a cold rain that day. I wore my parka, but because I was exerting myself, I got as wet from sweat as I would have from the rain. I also had a significant start on some kind of beard. I hadn’t shaved since I left Florida.

I got to around Mile 104 and stopped at the Standing Indian Campground. I bought a few food items and got a shave and shower at their facilities. The tent next to mine had two twenty-something girls in it. We chatted briefly at dusk, standing in a light drizzle. Mostly, we talked about the hike and our aspirations. They were cute and I realized how horny I was. I masturbated later. The next morning, the weather was better, the girls had already packed up and gone, and I forged on ahead.

Two days later, I hit Fontana Lake with the biggest dam in the east (I think). The AT went across the top of the dam. I took dozens of pictures around the site, and decided to stay overnight since I could have fresh water and they had showers at the nearby campground. I realized how much I missed my daily showers.

The two girls from earlier in the hike were there. We talked more. They were grad students at the University of Tennessee – one in art and one in English. They were both headed ultimately for jobs teaching in school systems in their home state.

I briefly talked about my past job in Cyber Solutions and their eyes glazed over. I moved on to other topics and put the focus back on them. I happened to say, “You two seem very close. Are you sisters?”

Maggie, the short-haired blonde said, “No, we’re lover actually.”

I nodded, “Good to know.” I smiled and nodded approvingly.

Helen, the brunette, quickly added, “But we go both ways.”

I laughed aloud, “Even better to know.”

Maggie asked, “You got a girlfriend?”

I laughed again. “I have many people that I love, and I’m always open for new ones. The only relationships I’m in are all open ones.”

“You let them be with others?”

“No, I don’t LET them do anything. They’re independent beings and we share ourselves with each other. We’re also sexual beings, meaning that we especially love that part of our existence, and so we use our freedom to bond with others in more ways than just conversational.”

“So, who’d be pissed off if you had sex with us?” Helen asked in a taunting tone.

I shook my head, “No one. I’m sure they’re sexually engaged about now with some of my male friends, so no harm, no foul.”

The two girls looked at each other as though they’d stuck pay dirt. Maggie said, “Tell us about your more important friends.”

“You won’t believe me.”

“Try us.”

I shrugged. “I have two wives – Crystal and Carol – and two fiancées – Elynn and Jean, and then a cadre of friends who I also make love with. Jean just had my first child – baby boy we named Matthew. I was in the delivery room with her – a peak life experience.”

A long silence ensured. Finally, I said, “See, I told you that you wouldn’t believe me. I have pictures on my phone.”

“Show us.”

I called up a photo of me standing with Crystal and Carol. They were topless wearing bikini bottoms, and I had a towel around my waist. The next picture my two fiancées had joined us – also topless.

“Wow! They’re gorgeous.”

“I think so, too. Jean was just starting to show when the picture was taken.”

They studied the picture again and nodded.

Maggie said, “And none of them would get bent out of shape if we had sex?”

“No, I promise they wouldn’t. If we had cellphone reception here, you could call them. Also, is that an offer?”

Helen and Maggie looked at each other and there was some information passed back and forth in their looks. They nodded. Helen said, “Your tent or ours?”

I ended up in their tent, but we brought my down sleeping bag over for extra padding on the ground.

I said, “Normally, I’d dance with each of you and we’d kiss a lot. There’s not a dance floor here, and we haven’t kissed yet.”

I had about a hundred-thirty pounds of hot woman in my arms with her lips plastered against mine two seconds later. Helen molded her body to mine and we kissed. Boy did we kiss.

We kissed until we both got tapped on the shoulder. Maggie said, “I want my share, too.”

We both kissed Maggie, and she was all over me especially. She was panting. “Oh, this is soooo good. I haven’t been laid in months. Oh, please.” As Maggie talked, she was against one wall of the tent stripping off her clothing as fast as she could.

I took Maggie’s behavior as a cue that I should do likewise. I started to unbuckle my hiking shorts. I no sooner got the belt undone and the button unsnapped that Helen yanked them down my legs from behind me.

The three of us stripped. There was moment of awkwardness when we were all naked. We each that ‘What now?’ look.

I gestured to the makeshift bed we’d made and we lay down. I grabbed one of the girl’s towels and put it under Maggie by lifting her whole lower body.

Maggie said, “I did shower.”

“Me, too.”

I went down on her. I guess, except maybe for Helen, this was a novel experience. Mag tasted divine, and I went to town. I added some fingers and she started to flood the area with girl juice. If this wasn’t an invitation, I didn’t know what was. She begged me to fuck her.

I rose between her legs and positioned my cock along her slit. I went up and down a dozen times, rapped my glans on her clit another dozen times, and then surged into her body. Maggie exploded in orgasm, and the whole friggin’ campground suddenly knew what was happening in the green tent and what specific success had just been achieved.

Helen lunged for her friend and slapped her hand over her mouth. “Not here, babe. Save it for the wilderness where you’ll scare the bears away.” She laughed loudly.

I slowly started to pump my cock into Mag, using my thumb on her clit. I could see that she was ramping up again. Everything about our union was urging me to my own climax. I hadn’t been in a pussy for just under two weeks and I was horny beyond belief.

Instead of cumming, I extracted and turned to Helen who was kneeling next to us stroking her own pussy and clit. I gestured and she was supine with her legs spread in a microsecond. I sank into Helen and a minute later, with my finger on her clit, she came with some restraint on the noise she emitted.

The break between women was just enough to back me down. I made love to Helen for a while, and then switched back to Maggie. I played my romance card with each of them, and they loved it. We kissed, made out, fondled, and fucked. They finally started to go at each other, too.

Eventually, I warned, “I can’t hold off any longer.” I was fucking Maggie. She locked her legs behind me and said, “Fuck me. Cum inside me. Give me your load.”

I did – ten seconds later.

I couldn’t remember pumping so many times, or with such a volume of my white gooey fluids. I must have lost five pounds of weight and a gallon of liquid. I had the humorous thought that I’d be lighter in my hike the next day.

Eventually, I separated from Maggie. She kept her legs spread. I asked Helen, “Do you clean her up or should I?”

I don’t think she understood the question. I went down on Maggie and got a mouthful of our mixed juices. I came up and pulled Helen into a kiss and started the snowball with her. Suddenly, she understood and got into the lewd act.

Before I could go back for me, Helen ate out her friend and got the next load. She snowballed that with Maggie, and then me. She liked lewd.

By then, I was granite hard again. I spooned in behind Helen and got my cock back inside her warm vagina. She seemed surprised, but pleased. We went for a few minutes and then I realized that Maggie was repositioning so she could lick at our union. I felt her tongue traverse my ball sack, drag up the underside of my dick, and then I knew she’d transitioned to her friend’s drippy snatch and then right over her clit. Helen jerked in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.