Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Post-Party Considerations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Post-Party Considerations - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

When I awoke on Sunday morning, I was sandwiched between two very hot women. We were all naked and I had morning wood. Crystal seemed to be soundly sleeping on one side of me with her back seeking my warmth. We had an implicit de facto policy of always trying to sleep together regardless of who else we’d had sex with the evening before. We didn’t always have ‘reclamation sex’, but we reaffirmed our love and commitment to each other with our physical presence.

She told me, and I’d kind of forgotten who all she’d fucked at last night’s party, but she was having fun every time I saw her so I wasn’t bothered. She knew I lusted after Kim Stanley, and had teased me several times about my infatuation with the hot MILF.

Oddly enough, on my other side lay Kim. We’d coupled for the first time the evening before, and I have to say our connection was wonderful and far exceeded my expectations. I hope I’d met hers. Being with her had been a treat, even though I’d been with others the night before – mostly in Kim’s family; for instance, her daughter and stepdaughter.

Kim’s eyes were open and she’d been watching me for a while. I kissed her tenderly on the lips and then the tip of her beautiful nose. That earned me a pretty good morning smile brighter than the sun.

Kim said in a whisper, “Your fiancée ate cum out of my pussy last night.”

I teased, “Oh, dear. If you’re empty and need more, I’m available.”

Kim smiled at my weak first-thing-in-the-morning humor. “I think she got all of it, and then she got deep into the other loads that were also in there. That was one helluvah party. I’ve heard about things like this, but I was never sure whether they really existed. I thought writers in Hollywood made all that stuff up.”

I nodded, “Oh, they exist. Our circle that was here last night extends into at least one other similar circle. Crystal and Trish’s parents have a group that they’re intimate with in North Carolina. Steve and your daughter have hinted that they’ve had some other liaisons in a group setting. You might ask her.”

“I will, but I liked your group. I did more than I planned, too.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Me. Ross. Others?”

Kim blushed visibly. Yes, including the others.”

I didn’t probe further. If she wanted me to know she’d tell me later.

Crystal said from beside me, “Yeah, she was a real slut.” There was a giggle.

Kim sharply inhaled and Crystal laughed. She sat up and looked across my body at Kim’s partially uncovered body. “Kim, I’m teasing. Besides, that would be like the pot calling the kettle black. I was more promiscuous last night than probably anybody at the party. I was feeling randy, plus I wanted to reconnect with some of my male friends in sexual ways.

“You’ve got to know that some of us tease each other about our sexual behavior and hook-ups. While we don’t really judge each other by norms and mores society uses outside this house, we do tease each other about violating them. My sister and I are probably the worst at teasing you’ll find. Sisters, you know.”

I hitched up to headboard so I was sitting and Kim sat up. She said, “How many people stayed overnight?”

“Hard to tell,” Crystal replied. “I came to bed about one a.m., and people were still milling around downstairs. I’m sure a few were getting a second or third or fourth wind. I know Derek was fucking Madison for the first time, and going nonstop. Come on, let’s go and start breakfast and see who shows up.”

Crystal got out of bed and headed towards the bath. She said, “Anybody want to join me in the shower?”

Kim and I did join her, but other than some playful gropes, we didn’t really do anything sexual. I did help wash and dry the girls’ backs. Again, I was impressed with Kim’s body.

Ross was up. He already had the large coffee urn prepared, but other than that he really hadn’t started on much other than cleanup from the night before. Like us, he’d gone up to his bedroom early, in part to have nicer quarters for his final lovemaking of the night.

I asked, “Trish coming down soon?”

“Yes, she was moving around. The teens spent the night with us. God, they were insatiable. Thank God that Derek was there for a while, although he slept on the air mattress with Wendy. They’ll all be down soon.” Trish did arrive a few second later. That was interesting news about Derek and the teens.

Kim made googly eyes at Ross and he brought her a cup of coffee ‘prepared especially for her.’ She was sitting coyly at the island counter. They each batted their eyes at each other and shared a quick kiss. I liked that Kim was fitting in around the house so much; that meant that she might come back, or better yet hang around all the time. I did need her in my constellation.

Carol appeared immediately followed by Steve. They both had that freshly fucked look about them. Kim asked, “Where’s Julie?”

Steve answered, “Shower. She’ll be down in a minute or two.” He gave Kim a wink, that seemed to indicate that the sex that had occurred was a threesome and not a twosome with a nearby voyeur.

Carol gave Ross, Trish, Crystal, and me kisses – really romantic ones. She was living at the house, and was part of the fabric of the family now. She fit in so well, and so lovingly. She what I called ‘friction free’; there was never any argument or irritation about her being with us.

When everyone was there, we had fourteen for breakfast. Carol, Crystal, and Ross did a huge batch of scrambled eggs with sides of bacon and sausage, toast, juice, and coffee. People spread out mostly near the kitchen to eat, a few standing beside the island since the seats were full.

I did cleanup, put away, and other straightening, assisted by Trish and Carol. When I finished and looked around for the others, I saw Ross and Kim deep in conversation at the outdoor patio table. She even had a pad of paper and was making notes, it seemed, about their discussion. Ross looked quite content and smiled frequently. Kim inspired those kinds of emotions in people. I wondered what they were talking about. From their looks and the note pad, I didn’t think it was only about the situation at the house or the previous night’s party.

I strolled out to see them and got warmly greeted. “How’re you both doing?”

Ross grinned from ear to ear. “Wonderful. Kim has decided to place a chunk of her money with me for safe-keeping.”

Kim said, “It’s what I now refer to as my retirement money. It’s not the money that I want to continue to use to buy and sell companies, or invest in them. I want to keep that separate; this is my ‘set aside’ and ‘keep safe’ money. I need to worry about my risk triangle more than I have been.”

I tilted my head to the side, “Risk triangle?”

Kim explained, “Sure. At the base you have a bunch of stable investments, probably not getting much in the way of interest or asset growth. They’re very safe, however, like your home, bank savings accounts, T-bills, and such. In the middle, you have stuff that’s riskier, but still pretty safe. Blue chip stocks might be there, along with a diverse portfolio to protect some of the market fluctuations. Maybe EFTs in some reasonably stable industries.

“At the top of the pyramid, is where I’ve been living most of my life – that was my whole pyramid for the past and not just a tiny top. This is the really high risk but high payoff stuff, like buying a lottery ticket or betting $24 million on a small company making electric vehicle batteries that eclipse anything else available on the market. Those are just a couple of examples.”

I grinned, “You turned that into a company called EnERGy, if I recall my recent reading of the Wall Street Journal.”

Kim grinned, “I did. I made $250 million in the process. Not bad over two years on a $24 million investment. They just needed some money to get them to critical mass, and then to have their IPO – initial public offering.”

“As I recall, their stock went from $10 a share to over a $100 per share in the IPO.”

Kim just grinned. “That’s some of the money I’m setting aside. Tomorrow, I’m having about a $100 million transferred to Ross’s investment firm.”

I choked. This woman dealt with money in far greater amounts than anything I had ever considered. I just gasped, “Wow! That’s a lot.”

Ross said softly, “That’s not to be discussed outside of the three of us. That also makes Kim the largest single investor in my stable of clients. She’ll get royal treatment.”

I recovered slightly. “Well, I hope she hangs out around here a lot more. She’s got to keep an eye on you and your friends.”

Kim laughed. “I hope they keep an eye on me.” She sat up a little straighter and shimmied her bare breasts at me and then at Ross.”

Ross pointed at the pad of paper. “I’ve been explaining my investment strategies and diversification tactics to Kim. She asks the hardest and most profound questions of any of my clients. She’s going to be fun to work with, and she’ll be keeping me on my toes.”

I thanked Kim for considering my father’s company as one of money managers for her fortune. If the past was prelude, he’d make her a lot of money.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.