Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 16: Crystal Stars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Crystal Stars - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I should have guessed that I’d get roped into helping with the private pornography video and photography session that would star my fiancée and Steve Wallace – the latest client for an auto-erotic video from Crystal Blue Photography. Over the previous months, I’d become an accomplished cameraman thanks to the tutelage of Crystal and Carol.

What made this video different from almost all of the other videos that CBP had done was that Crystal herself was to be the co-star in the video. Her client, Steve Wallace, had been insistent.

Prior to this, I had been the co-star in most of the private porn because the clients had been women that wanted a sexually-lewd keepsake for a number of reasons.

The first reason seemed to be to taunt their husbands for some reason. The most common reasons were a cuckold situation, an inattentive husband, or even a few philandering husbands that needed some sweet revenge or a reminder that their wife was a sexual animal.

The second reason seemed to boil down to the fact that I have more skills in the bedroom than I give myself credit for. I seem to touch the right places, lick the right holes and protuberances at the right time, and put the correct digit of mine in the right orifice of hers in the right ways at the right times, thereby producing orgasms and other stellar delights of sexual pleasure.

My reputation as a good lover, I’m embarrassed to say, traveled by word of mouth from one client of Crystal Blue Photography to another. Crystal just laughed and promised me that she had nothing to do with the spread of my rising sexual stature.

The third reason fell to Crystal herself. She wanted somebody she could trust and who was on her side about building her photography and video business. Since I was her fiancé, I was that person. Later, she involved Ross – my father, and a couple of our other intimate friends. Those other substitutes were only used when I wasn’t available or begged off on the extra duty.

For the most part, Crystal had been the photographer and videographer of the private porn sessions. She’d eventually hired a young computer jockey named Carol Grainger. When she was showing Carol the ropes regarding the explicit videos that Crystal wanted her to edit, she involved her in a taping session. Carol turned out to have hidden skills as a photographer and videographer. Thus, Carol had become one of the other people on set, to help with the videoing.

The emphasis of CBP had become the adult videos, but Crystal still had a long list of weddings, traditional portraits, family portraits, and even some commercial photography. She’d gotten a contract with a local clothing boutique to even do some of their fashion photography for their weekly online and magazine ads.

So, when Steve Wallace got wind of the erotic photography business, he wanted to be videoed. He also specified that his partner had to be Crystal. She was amenable to that. After all, she’d make several thousand dollars from the ‘sitting’.

Steve also got himself invited to one of our small orgies. He and Crystal really connected for the first time at that event. I’d been slightly unsettled watching the pair, but then battled down the ‘bad’ feelings and replaced them with nicer thoughts.

Nonetheless, when Crystal asked me to join Carol and be the other photographer of her sex session with Steve, I got another jolt to my gut. I was not only going to watch my very hot looking and sexy fiancée fucking another handsome man, I was going to be taking a video of the event.

“Just pretend you’ve been filming me as a porn star for years,” Crystal suggested to reduce my anxiety. She could read me like a book.

She studied me and then gave more of rationale. “Look we’ve been together for well over a year. I’m yours. I’m not jumping ship to another guy. You’ve watched me have sex with about a half-dozen other men, and I’m in your bed each night full of love for YOU. The only difference with this shoot is that you’ll be behind the camera rather than in front of it.”

I nodded in understanding. “I’ll try it. I want your business to be a success. I know you’ve created a unique niche with these private porn videos, but ... well, seeing you with Steve at the party kind of got to me, as you know.”

“I know, and I don’t know what to say other than I like him, but I am NOT in love with him or running off into the sunset with him. He’s married, and this video is to tease his wife. He assured me they’re a very liberated couple who have done similar things with each other in the past. As I recall, she’s his younger second wife and also step-mother to their two adult children.”

I shook my head and agreed to be the cameraman in the session. This certainly would be different, and I knew that I needed to be more resilient. Crystal and I had some in-depth talks about being married and how we’d have to be tolerant of things we each did that the other didn’t care for in some way.

Crystal tried to soothe me further. “Don’t worry. Make it a fun event. Carol will be there taking pictures and doing videoing, too. She kind of has a thing for you, so be nice to her.”

I protested, “I’m always nice to her. I like her. She seems so innocent in one sense, but she produces these really fabulous erotic videos after having taken some of the videos including some close-ups of sex organs grinding together and everything else going on.” I chuckled.

“I think she’s a sleeper. I bet you that within a month or two she’s part of our sex parties and yearning to have you bed her time and again.”

I shook my head. “I get no signals from her about that.”

Crystal said, “I think she’s a woman that just doesn’t send signals about anything. I constantly have to ask her if she’s doing all right, especially with the content of the work. Only then will she respond that she not only likes the job, but also that she loves the work, me, you, and everyone we do business with. She’s having fun in her own way.”

“Just don’t burn her out.”

“I do have to send her home early sometimes. I think she’d work all the time on our stuff. I plan on giving her a bonus at the end of the year because she has put in some overtime, even with my urging her to stay within a normal work week.”

I chuckled, “At the rate you’re going, you’ll need still more help. Maybe you have two or three film crews doing videos and editing them. What say?”

Crystal rolled her eyes. “I’m struggling as it is. I’ve never had to manage employees before; unruly passengers, yes, but employees never. I’m learning a lot.”

Thus, I found myself a few days later in the posh bedroom of Steve Wallace. The room did have some feminine touches, and that just verified what we knew about him having a wife that he wanted to tease.

Crystal, Steve, Carol, and I sat around in the room and Crystal led us through her timeline for the video, being very explicit about the various sexual activity that she wanted to emphasize in the videography at each stage of the seduction and sex acts.

Steve paid rapt attention to her and even asked some key questions, especially how he’d know that he should transition to another stage in the enticement process or when to change positions. Crystal showed him a couple of subtle signals that he would recognize.

The whole video started with the couple coming in the front door of Steve’s large condominium. They’d be laughing and he’d then seat her and get them drinks. As they sat with their drinks, Steve would initiate a liquid kiss with her. Crystal loved when I did that with her, and she’d taught that to several of her clients including Steve. Carol homed in with her camera and got close-ups of the couple swapping the liqueur back and forth as they kissed.

Steve ran a finger down Crystal’s cheek, her neck, and then across her open chest and into her cleavage. Crystal pushed her chest in his direction to indicate willingness for more, and he went for more. Soon, a few of her blouse buttons were popped open, and then more of her was revealed. The next actions shifted so he was sucking on her breasts and nipples, bringing them to an excited and erect state. I got the close-ups this time.

Every time he made an advance to their lovemaking, Steve and Crystal would kiss: sometimes just a peck and other times a mouth-watering, full-on, boiling hot roiling kiss with lots of tongue. I actually found it quite exciting to film.

Clothes were increasingly in the way, and Crystal and Steve removed them as they needed to get to more skin that supposedly hadn’t been explored yet.

Things got more interesting when the sex organs were exposed. The sixty-nine was abandoned because Crystal kept having jaw-breaking orgasms. I knew they were real and felt glad for her.

Crystal gave one of the most perfect blowjobs ever rendered, at least on film. As agreed, Steve avoided cumming, but just barely. He had to stop her several times, and I could tell that was one of the hardest things he’d ever had to do in his life. Each ‘stop’, Crystal had a look of great satisfaction on her face.

Vatsyayana wrote the Kama Sutra, a treatise on love and sex, that was first published in English in 1883. The text was probably written around 400 BCE. Loosely translated, the Sanskrit title means ‘Principles of Lust’. Other translations have called the book ‘The Art of Loving’, the ‘Nature of Love’, or even a ‘Sex Manual’. Perhaps, it was the ‘Joy of Sex’ for its time.

The original author would have been proud of the rendition that Crystal and Steve made to the fundamental suggestions in the book about meaningful positions to stimulate, titillate, and aesthetically please every one of the human senses with sex as the basis.

Discounting the subtle variations between some positions, Carol and I filmed our two performing lovers in about twenty sexual positions. The criterion was always that cock had to be in pussy. There were variations on that theme, however.

The variations beyond that consisted of who kissed who, where, and how, and with what intensity; what tongues and fingers did; who was on top; if there was a top; where arms and legs were; the direction of penile drive into the vagina; and what parts of one body rubbed against what parts of the other body. Some positions rated as acrobatic in my book.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.