Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 42: Cory and Elynn Move In

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: Cory and Elynn Move In - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Carol came to us in the middle of the week with a proposition. We were sitting around after dinner on the patio. In attendance were Carol, Crystal, Heather, Elynn, Ross, Trish, Kim, and me. Heather had made lasagna and it was really good; so good that there was none left.

Carol said, “I was talking to Cory Thomas today. He has to move out of his apartment by the end of the month because the owners have sold the building to a developer. The place is going to be razed and a ten-story luxury condo built in its place over the next three years.

“Anyway, I was thinking that ... well, could he move in here for a while?” She looked at me, worried about moving another MAN into the house that contained my harem of women. I did get teased occasionally about my station in life with all the females.

I blurted out, “Yes!” before anybody else even had time to think about the situation.

I’d been stewing about the imbalances developing in our house and in our group. We were accumulating horny females faster than horny males. The result was either some ‘do withouts’, postponed couplings, or some sapphic hook-ups that I’d been told by some were not as highly preferred as heterosexual intercourse.

Crystal said to Carol, “You’d have him use one of the remaining guest rooms?”

Carol said, “There are two spare guest rooms. Both Tara and Heather like their rooms. He could take that room that’s painted beige. He wouldn’t have furniture because he’d put that in storage. Unless he didn’t like it, he could use what’s in there.”

“Have you asked him?” I posed.

She shook her head, “No. I’ve finally learned to consult my family first before acting impetuously about such things. I think he’d be a nice addition to our mix. He’s got a compliant personality and is really helpful, he’s neat and also pretty hunky, and he loves all our sex stuff. He’d fit into the house well, I think. He wouldn’t try to displace you or anybody; he’d just try to blend in.”

Crystal shrugged, “Fine by me. For how long?”

Carol said, “Don’t know. Maybe it’s just until he finds another place he likes, or maybe he becomes kind of permanent.”

Elynn was watching the conversation bounce around the table like a tennis match, swinging her head from person to person as they spoke or made a point.

Heather said, “I like him. He treats me like an adult. He’s also a divine lover.”

I poked her in the side, “That’s because you’re acting like an adult, babe.”

Crystal said, “What about Tara? She should get a vote.”

Carol said, “I talked to her just before dinner. She was in Kansas City about to work a flight to Chicago where she’ll spend the night. She’s fine with whatever the rest of us decide. She likes him, too.”

Crystal turned to me, “Why’d you jump in with a positive vote so quickly?”

“We need more virile men to service all you horny babes. I like him, too. He’s a computer jock and a bit of an entrepreneur. What’s not to like?” Everyone chuckled.

Crystal said, “I vote ‘Yes’.”

Carol said, “I vote ‘Yes’.”

Heather said, “I vote ‘Yes’.”

Ross and Trish just waved off commenting, but did add their support for his steady presence. This was in our home not theirs, but they nodded their assent.

Elynn said, “If he gets in, then I want ‘in’. I want the last bedroom, and I don’t care about your sexual balance issue. All you horny people and your friends have taught me to be bisexual and love it. More important is that I love all of you and want to be closer. Yes, I have a small condo, but it’s lonely being there. I want to be with all of you.”

I grinned and nodded. I loved Elynn and had since we met. She was gorgeous and also saddled with a set of knockers far larger than any other two people in our group put together. They were a liability to her at her investment analyst job, but she weathered on unperturbed. Our entire group of friends just accepted Elynn and her large tits with love and affection.

Crystal winked at me, and had a brief aside with Carol. They both nodded at each other.

Heather said, “I like you. My vote would be for you to move in here, too.”

“Tara?” Crystal said.

Carol said, “I have her proxy, so it’s not an issue. Yes.”

I said, then we have two unanimous votes. Cory and Elynn can both move into the guest rooms.

Secretly, I also hoped that each would contribute some money to the monthly mortgage payments. They were onerous for Crystal, Carol, and me. Heather and Tara had just started helping, and that would make a huge difference for the rest of us. Two more, and everything would be very manageable.


Elynn lay in my arms panting. She had a mantra that she kept repeating, “Oh, God. Oh, Fuck. Oh, God. Oh, Fuck.” All I was doing was holding her wonderfully naked body and gently fondling one of her globes.

A young brunette named Heather had her tongue buried in Elynn’s soggy cunt – soggy with my white, gooey, man batter. She had been trying on the role of cum slut all month since she moved in, and Heather had decided this was one of her permanent roles in life. For her, being able to not only clean up another female from their lovemaking, but also to deliver subsequent orgasm or two, made the job all worthwhile.

Heather was good at it. We even commended her at one of our group dinners after she’d done all the females in our presence. She got a round of applause, took a bow, and then blushed. Trish reminded her about applying the standards that went with one lifestyle to another. We were a wanton crowd, and the standards we used would be frowned upon by most of the rest of the world.

Heather was already studying intensely whenever she was in the house. She would, however, leave the door to her room open. When she heard the echoes of an orgasm echoing through the house, she would race to find the couple, and start lapping. Once done, possibly with a snowball or two, she’d race back to her studying.

Elynn curled into a ball in my nude lap and groaned yet again as another orgasm swept through her from head to foot. She pleaded with Heather, “Enough. Enough. I can’t take anymore. I award you the Cum Slut of the Year Award without reservation or equivocation. You give great orgasms, too. I’m spotless. I’ll be just fine for Cory tonight.

“Oooooh,” I said, in a teasing tone. “Not getting enough cock around here?”

“A girl has to know her own limitations, and I haven’t found mine yet. Ross this morning, you this afternoon, and Cory tonight. What can I say? I have the trifecta of cocks in this part of the world.”

“Cory better appreciate you.”

“Dave, don’t worry. He’s perfect and he fits in with all of us. If you were bisexual, you’d find out how good he is.”

I waved my hand dismissively, “I’m not. Don’t go there.”

“Seriously though, I really like him. He does have another fuck buddy.”

“Stacy, right?”

“Right. Neither of them wants anything serious, plus she’s almost old enough to be his mother, but they do like to get together once a week or so outside of our normal sex parties. I guess the friends-with-benefits label can apply. I don’t think it goes beyond that, except you might say ‘good friends’. On the other hand, she seems to have something developing with Paul.”

“I’m not possessive, so that’s all good.”

Elynn and Heather both rolled their eyes.

“What? You think I am?”

Both said, “Yes!” in unison and with emphasis.

Elynn said, “You’re not controlling, but you want to be sure you keep your harem organized and performing well for you.”

“Speaking of that, how are you doing in your new location?”

“On a scale of one to ten, I’d give it a twelve. I love it here. I hope that I’m helping out enough, and I am paying some rent. Crystal told me that it was the perfect amount.

“I also have kitchen, pool, and bedroom privileges. I love being in your bedroom being fucked. I love fucking on that thing in your shower. I’m glad that has been multiple times a week. You, sir, are amazing. I’m so grateful to Crystal and Carol for sharing you – your wife and your fiancée. I never would have guessed.”

“Heather, how about you? Same question.”

“I’d give it the same top rating. You know how I love the sex, but I also love the role models that you all pose for me. You don’t know it, but I study each of you every day and note a particular trait or two and try to bring those into my life in some way.”

“You have seemed more ... adult, I guess I’d say ... more than you were when I first met you.”

“I discounted my parents and didn’t want to pattern after them. I guess that was partly teenage rebellion. But I have you. I watch how you all handle chores, share information, and try to mimic you here as well as at work. I’m becoming also known as the Can-Do-Candy-Striper. I often ask whether I could help with something, even stuff that’s unpleasant.”

“I think that’s good.”

“It’ll get me a better post next year. Yesterday, it got me in the operating room actually scrubbing in so I could watch as an observer. Trish told me that NOBODY had ever done that before for a candy striper.”

“Good things, come to good people.”

The three of us went downstairs naked and took a swim in the pool, and then a quick shower. We’d just dried off when Cory got home. I had to laugh. He balked at seeing Heather and Elynn nude just inside the front door.

Both Heather and Elynn welcomed home the software guru horny, and loaded with kisses and hugs and words of appreciation. I got close enough to fist bump with him and to ask whether he wanted a beer.

We did a pizza order for dinner for the eight of us in the house that night. Our ninth musketeer, Tara, was again traveling around the American skies tending to passengers in an aluminum tube hurling through the sky.

Heather and Elynn answered the door for the pizza delivery nude. This was the first time that Elynn had been daring enough to that. This had happened before so there were TWO young men carrying the pizzas for us. The both gawked at the girls. One guys just couldn’t take his eyes off of Elynn’s gorgeous knockers. She shimmied them at him and I would bet that he came in his jeans. After they were paid, plus a tip, they slowly backed away from the house.

Just as we finished dinner, Patricity appeared in our kitchen with a plate of cookies she’d baked that afternoon. This was her offering so she could hang out with us for a few hours. Dale was away at a seminar in Virginia. My father came over with Trish and Paul. Kim was in Chicago. Ross told me he knew that we had more women than men, so he thought they all help balance things out a bit.

Heather coupled up with the older Paul. They took over a chaise on the patio, and were making out and then in a sideways sixty-nine before you could say jump. Elynn went off with Cory. She’d come to like the group sex in the living room or on the patio, so they stayed outside despite the humid night. They seemed more romantic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.