Adult Situations - Cover

Adult Situations

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 33: Another Fiancée

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Another Fiancée - Dave meets Crystal, and the chemistry is instant. Later, he meets her sister, Trish - and the chemistry is instant. His father gets involved. Things expand rapidly from there, with one 'adult' situation after another. Dave's confidence soars. More 'adult' friends appear and join in. A larger sexual group finds their place with each other as their sexuality finds new highs. (Long story. Many chapters - still being written. Character list included at chapter ends.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Crystal and I picked out a diamond engagement ring not too dissimilar from hers. She’d ‘borrowed’ a ring that Carol often wore for sizing, and by the end of Monday, I had a ring box in my pocket with the ring in it.

Crystal later told me it was all she do to restrain herself from telling Carol what was going on. Carol had gone back to editing some ‘private porn’ for one of Crystal Blue Photography’s erotic clients. This was to be a one-hour video of the middle-age wife getting sexually wooed and fucked to within an inch of her life by a handsome younger lothario – Me! The filming session had gone like clockwork all in one afternoon.

I was home and tinkering around the kitchen with Elynn and Stacy preparing dinner. We were trying to take the remainder of the leftovers from the wedding receptions and turn them into yet another meal that didn’t seem like leftovers. We expected maybe a dozen people to be hanging around for food and whatever happened afterwards.

Ross showed up with Paul in tow. He was glad to see Stacy and Elynn there, and the three of them smooched a bit at his arrival. So much for fraternization with your coworkers.

Trish arrived with Darlene and Greg behind her. I got a wink from her and nodded. I patted my pocket where the ring box made a slight bulge in the side of my pants.

Crystal and Carol came in together from their work. Both were wearing super-casual clothes that were highly revealing and sexy. It’d been a short day for the two of them. Kim also followed them into the house, unaware of what might happen.

We were all dressed in casual clothes. No one was totally naked. For us, that was unusual. That should have been a tip-off to Carol that something was ‘up’.

We did dinner indoors, since it was marginally stormy outside. Ross’s dining room table could seat twelve in a snug arrangement, so we all squeezed in together and had a family-style dinner.

As we were having the last pieces from one of the saved wedding cake, I stood and rang my water glass with my fork and got everyone’s attention.

“Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please. As you know, four of us got married this past weekend, followed by not one, but two great parties. We couldn’t have done any of that without the help of Carol who knocked herself out putting on the best of the best parties for us. We loved her before, and now we love her even more. It is with great appreciation that I say ‘Thank you’ to you, Carol.”

I made a toast with my wine glass, and we all made approval noises and applauded. Carol blushed. Several of the women looked pleased that I was giving Carol the recognition that she deserved as she sat beside me.

I kept standing and people continued to look at me.

“There’s yet something else regarding Carol that is important to most of us. You see, we’ve fallen in love with her, and I mean deeply, life committing, never-want-to-be-apart in love with her.”

I went behind Carol’s chair and pulled it back from the table with her in it. I took her hand in mind. She looked confused. I knelt in front of her and went on.

“So, it is with great love in my heart – in all our hearts, that I kneel before you and present you this ring and ask, ‘Carol, will you marry US.’ I know the ‘US’ part of that statement might be confusing, but it specifically refers to Crystal, Ross, Trish, and me. We want you as our wife – I want you as my other wife, if you’re willing. Crystal and I want you with us for the rest of time.”

Carol sobbed, “OH, GOD, YES, YES, YES. You have me already. I’ll be whatever you want me to be – a wife, a concubine, an escort, a friend, a whatever. YES. I love you all so much.”

Ross had come to stand beside me. I presented the ring box to Carol. She’d lost focus as she looked around the table at everyone who were applauding and now really cheering at what was happening.

Ross said, “I want you to know that Trish and I feel the same way. This proposal comes from all of us. We want you with us now and always.”

Carol was so choked up that she couldn’t speak. She just shook her head and nodded. I took her hand and slipped the ring on her ring finger of her left hand. I held it up so the others could see the diamond. It was a perfect fit, and with her long, tapered fingers, I thought it was the perfect adornment to her beautiful body. She was perfection and this just made her more perfect.

Carol studied the ring with tears rolling down her cheeks. She blubbered a few words that amounted to ‘I’m so happy’ while some of us chuckled at her state of mind.

Suddenly, Carol shot up out of her chair, and I had about a hundred-twenty pounds of blubbering woman in my arms slathering kisses all over my face and neck. I don’t know whether I’d ever seen her so emotional. She kept blubbering, “I love you. I love you.” I assured her that she was loved even more because she was such a nice and loving person.

Carol held onto me for dear life and faced back at the others seated around the table. She had trouble speaking, but got out, “I’m so happy.” [sob] [sob] [sob]

I held Carol in my arms until my shirt was soaked. She tried to talk to me a few time, but then just gave up. I got the idea. Eventually, she calmed down. I sat down in her chair with her in my lap and her head on my shoulder. The crying had stopped but the happy tears hadn’t. She’d try to smile at everybody through her tears.

Eventually, some of the others cleared the table and did the kitchen clean-up duty. Kim eventually brought a warm wet washcloth and wiped down Carol’s face and neck from all the salty tears. She was slowly getting hold of herself.

Eventually, Carol asked, “Am I really engaged?”

“You are. We intend to have a ceremony and marry you sometime. We can talk about that later.”

“It won’t be legal.”

“So, what? What’s important to us is to show you that we love you in word and deed. We know you feel the same way by what you tell us and how you act around us. We’re all so glad that you’ve moved in with us completely. We don’t need the sanction of some arbitrary government entity to say we’re married. Who are ‘they’ to say who you can love for the rest of your life?

“On the legal side, Crystal and I are going to see a lawyer and be sure you’re treated just like a wife with all the rights and privileges, and so on, especially if something ever happened to one of us. We will take care of you.”

Carol sniffed, “Thank you. Yeah, I have no place to go now. You own me.” I caught the edge of slight giggle, “Now, I’ll really have to be your sex slave.”

“I don’t want to own you, but I do want to love you. You’re not a possession, but you are the object of my affection – our affection.”

“And you have my affection. I want to be your cum slut. I want to wallow in your cum and Crystal’s pussy juice, have you fucking me day and night while I eat Crystal to many orgasms, and I’ll do anything sexually that you want. You have all my holes anytime you want.”

“I’ll think about suitable challenges to that statement. In the meanwhile, just be yourself.” I was laughing at her eagerness. She’d started to giggle, finally.

“Do you want to fuck me?” Carol’s demeanor was changing to be a little coy and flirty.

“No, but I want to make love to you. I also promised Elynn that we’d be together to make love tonight.”

“Oh, let me help. Let me help. I like her.”

“Errr, okay, I guess.”

Elynn was nearby snickering at Carol’s remarks and emotional swings. She nodded and said, “Oh boy, a threesome. Let’s do it. This will be my first. I knew I liked hanging out with all of you.”

I got a wink from Crystal as I led Elynn and Carol off towards the bedroom I shared with Crystal and usually Carol. Not infrequently, she’d go sleep with Ross and Trish, and usually make love with them.

In the bedroom, Elynn started to unbutton her blouse, but I stopped her with a wink and a motion of one hand to pause. I turned to Carol, “Well, you wanted to help, so do it. Undress Elynn, and do it erotically and romantically. Make her feel wanted by you and by me. You should know that I like her a lot, too.”

Carol quickly moved to Elynn and made eye contact. She got a nod. Carol’s hands went to the remaining buttons, and she went to work. She also started to lean in and kiss Elynn’s neck and around her face, but not on her lips.

“Don’t you like Elynn? Why are you avoiding kissing her? She wants to kiss you.”

Carol brought her lips to Elynn, and the two shared a long and really hot kiss. Elynn’s blouse was now open and the front of her bra was showing through the gap. I took a seat in the one chair in the room and watched the two women heat up the space.

Elynn took hold of the fancy t-shirt that Carol was wearing, and in one motion pulled the top over my newest fiancée’s body. Carol was braless and her erect nipples showed that she was excited.

Elynn shrugged off her blouse. Carol studied the bra encasing the largest pair of tits of anyone that we knew intimately. Elynn turned and said, “It’s a normal brassiere clasp.” Carol undid the clasp behind Elynn.

Elynn let the bra surge down her arms as her large boobers shook and shimmied in synch with her body’s motions. As they sprung free, I actually felt a jolt of arousal in my cock.

Carol checked back with me and I nodded. I motioned with one finger for her to redirect her attention back to Elynn.

Carol’s hands went to the belt and zipper on Elynn’s knee-length skirt. This was office wear, so it was not the least scandalous. The skirt fell to the floor, leaving Elynn in some low heels and a pair of bikini undies.

I said, “Kiss her. You’ve exposed all that skin, now kiss it.”

They both looked happy with my directive. Carol went right to work planting kisses and licking all over Elynn’s upper body. Predictably, she tried to engulf as much of one of Elynn’s breasts in her mouth as physics allowed. She ended with the nipple and areola covered and sucked and licked until the nipple was erect. She moved to the other breast, but kissed her lips a few times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.