A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 2 - The Inner Circle - Cover

Preview

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 2 - The Inner Circle

by Michael Loucks

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Story: The story of Steve Adams’ life is ultimately defined by his relationships. While they’ve changed over time, at this point in time he's closest to his wives and Suzanne, with Jennifer, Elyse, and Liz just outside this deepest sanctum. Realizing he needs close, intimate advisors by his side to maintain «lagom», Steve forms what becomes known as his Inner Circle, and in the process, adds a young man who becomes the closest thing to a successor to Jorge that Steve can imagine.

Tags: Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

This is the continuation of the story told in _AWLL 1_, _AWLL 2_, and the first book in _AWLL 3_. If you haven’t read those, you’ll have serious difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read all that has come before this book!

If you need help remembering who someone is, or when something happened, check out the A Well-Lived Life Wiki:

https://a-well-lived-life.net/

This series now has a companion series, _Good Medicine_, and there are several ‘crossover’ characters in Book 10. Generally speaking, you’ll get more out of the _AWLL_ series if you read through _Good Medicine - Sophomore Year_ before you read _AWLL 2 - Book 10_, but it is not mandatory.

As with the earlier books, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a decent amount of sex, some of it explicit and juicy, and some of it agonizingly erotic in its simplicity.

An important thing to be aware of:

• Steve is no longer the sole narrator. Some parts are narrated by Steve, some by the kids (Birgit, Jesse, and Matthew so far, others in the future). A narrator change is signified by a horizontal rule and the name of the new narrator.

The full version of _Book 2 - The Inner Circle_ is available on Bookapy: https://bookapy.com/s/221/awll-3-book-2-the-inner-circle

A special thanks to Steve Smith, my editor, who has done an incredibly fantastic job helping me bring these characters to life. Also, to my proofreaders and the members of the AWLL email group and Discord server who get to read the pre-release chapters and point out the remaining typos and misses.

I can be reached by email at: author@michaelloucks.com

Please consider joining our AWLL group on Discord: https://discord.gg/UE8tAG5

Or, for low-volume email updates, join our mailing list: https://a-well-lived-life.net/mailman/listinfo/awlll

Additional content, including images of some of the people in _AWLL_ and stories about Ray’s time in the Navy, OSS, and CIA is available via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MichaelLoucks or via SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/MichaelLoucks

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.