TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

Preview

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

by Murray Wilson

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Ma/mt, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Niece, Nephew, Exhibitionism, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Babysitter, Public Sex, Small Breasts,

Erotica Sex Story: Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Place and Time Setting

Set in the same time frame as TNWS01 and TNWS02 (early 2020s I guess) and somewhere in the USA in some non-descript town as the USA becomes more and more accepting of Lifestyle Nudism. This topic is now taught and discussed in schools across the country as just another part of the Sex Education curriculum and under a subject heading called ‘Gensex’.

Characters

Brady Porter
Joe Porter
Vanida Porter
Jay Porter
Chrissy Porter

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.